PDA

View Full Version : HD DVD Players on Sale!

Elven6
January 13th, 2008, 21:53
The Toshiba A3 and the A30, both award winning players are on sale at Amazon. The A3 can do 1080i while the A30 can do 1080p, at $140 and $180 respectivly it is a GREAT buy.

I know someone is going to be like "Warners going don't waste your money, well, heres a excerpt from a old post:

Now, people are going to say: "Oh Warner switched, HD DVD is going to die a slow death"! Well here's what I say to you all:

Warner will officially go exclusive July 1 08, new HD DVD owners will have roughly 6-7 maybe 8 months, to build up your Warner collection, after Warner switch's, you will still have a great selection of Universal, and Paramount titles to choose from (Including Subsides). A majority of the good Warner stuff is already out on HD DVD, so your really not going to be missing much. On top of that, a lot of Sony, Fox, Disney, etc titles that are on Blu Ray in North America can be imported from Europe on HD DVD discs, because of publishing rights. So you can own great titles like the Terminator series, Rambo, Underworld, etc on HD DVD. Since all HD DVD's are region free, it will work anywhere in the world!

See the link below for more details and links to the sale:

http://segafanclub.blogspot.com/2008/01/hd-dvd-players-going-cheap.html