PDA

View Full Version : N64? ps1? psp? send messages?

YourStillWithMe
January 14th, 2008, 19:38
I am getting my cyclods evolution in the mail tomorrow (most likely it is tomorrow)

and i am wondering

can i get n64?
playstation 1?
psp? (I heard psp is possible)
or make some sort of phone, pda, or something cool of the sort out of my DS lite? I heard you can do SOOOOOO much with the DS as opposed to the psp. What does it have to offer that is exciting?

JKKDARK
January 14th, 2008, 19:49
can i get n64?
playstation 1?
psp? (I heard psp is possible)

lol no sorry. If you talk in real life, no it's not possible,

YourStillWithMe
January 15th, 2008, 02:24
Then what can I do with the DS that the sony psp does NOT offer? anything special?

DanTheManMS
January 15th, 2008, 02:32
The touchscreen offers quite a bit that you can't get on the PSP. Things like virtual rubik's cubes, drag-and-drop windowing systems, text editors that are actually usable, etc.

For starters, look into Moonshell and DSOrganize for "must-have" apps for the DS. I'd also recommend the Warcraft Tower Defense game, TetAttDS if you like Tetris Attack, Word Wrap if you like the "Text Twist" game, among others. I'm not mentioning emulators because the PSP has more power than the DS, so it probably emulates most systems better than the DS can.

hammerhead13
March 6th, 2008, 21:29
Doesnt the DSOrganize give the DS PDA Like capability. This is something you cant do a a PSP.

Tikker
March 8th, 2008, 15:45
you can toss a SIP client on the DS and use it as a phone as well

acn010
March 8th, 2008, 15:49
Then what can I do with the DS that the sony psp does NOT offer? anything special?

touchscreen.... that is all i can think of.....
psp is much too powerful than the ds
and ds cant emulate ps1 nor psp games at all