PDA

View Full Version : Remote Play Errors

APZonerunner
January 14th, 2008, 20:21
Bleh.. this is annoying. I have an issue with remote play. My PSP and PS3 are both completely up to date now, and today I pop my ff7 disc into the PS3 and launch remote play.

I can navigate the menus fine and everything seems perfect. I then click the PS1 disc and try to boot it. The screen goes blank and the PSP screen shows the little loading swirl. And then it boots me out of Remote Play with an error code (80028f17).

I can't boot ANY PS1 games but everything else between the PSP/PS3 seems to work with no issue whatsoever. I even downloaded a game from PSStore to try and that's the same story as disc based games.

Error code is 80028f17, which is even stranger as when I've looked it up it seems to relate to PS2 games. Anybody else had this problem?

OdynOOb
April 19th, 2008, 17:14
Bleh.. this is annoying. I have an issue with remote play. My PSP and PS3 are both completely up to date now, and today I pop my ff7 disc into the PS3 and launch remote play.

I can navigate the menus fine and everything seems perfect. I then click the PS1 disc and try to boot it. The screen goes blank and the PSP screen shows the little loading swirl. And then it boots me out of Remote Play with an error code (80028f17).

I can't boot ANY PS1 games but everything else between the PSP/PS3 seems to work with no issue whatsoever. I even downloaded a game from PSStore to try and that's the same story as disc based games.

Error code is 80028f17, which is even stranger as when I've looked it up it seems to relate to PS2 games. Anybody else had this problem?

Same here.

Did anyone find a solution to this ?

TIA