PDA

View Full Version : Sony: In-game XMB shots FAKE

Shrygue
January 15th, 2008, 16:43
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=179515)

Sony has told CVG that yesterday's images of the high-anticipated in-game XMB we're indeed fake.

And so our fears of it being the work of a sad, lonely soul with nothing better to do with their worthless lives than screw with the hearts of others have been realised.

"The XMB images are fake," Sony told us, adding: "There are no firmware updates planned for January."

Damn those faker makers. We hope their dirty, Photoshop-forging PC explodes and they're forced to continue their virtual social lives in internet cafes with the tourists and homeless people.

For now, you'll just have to stick with Sony's previous confirmation of the feature to come in 2008.

Also, cross your fingers, arms, legs and whatever other limbs you can that Sony adds some of the features discussed in our '10 Steps to Perfect PS3 Firmware' write up.

Sonicboy 101
January 15th, 2008, 16:48
Typical

F9zDark
January 15th, 2008, 16:49
Was there any question about the images being fake? I mean honestly? It seems that these news sites just try and "appease" the people. Anyone with half a brain could tell the images were bullshit.

Triv1um
January 15th, 2008, 16:51
Sony would deny this even if the were real leaked shots, but is pretty obvious that those shot were fakes.

Shrygue
January 15th, 2008, 17:02
I figure they were fake as I couldn't see a game running, just looked like the XMB with nothing going in the background.