PDA

View Full Version : requesting co-owner & staff

pspfusion
January 15th, 2008, 21:52
Hey dudes & dudettes :p ?

I am looking for a co-owner and staff for my site www.pspfusion.com and really hope some of you awesome people will come and help me run it.

i need a co-owner/webmaster badly, someone who has time to put into it would be great :D

Need some staff too, and some folks to be visitors/members of course :)

So please come and take a look if nothing else :)

Kudos!

Triv1um
January 15th, 2008, 22:06
Hey dudes & dudettes :p ?

I am looking for a co-owner and staff for my site www.pspfusion.com and really hope some of you awesome people will come and help me run it.

i need a co-owner/webmaster badly, someone who has time to put into it would be great :D

Need some staff too, and some folks to be visitors/members of course :)

So please come and take a look if nothing else :)

Kudos!

Ild be happy to maybe moderate. I would offer to be something more but due to lack of computer, since my laptop died (i use PS3 browser to tide me over) i would not be able to put that much work in.

So, I can mod if you need some help around.

Your call.

pspfusion
January 15th, 2008, 22:06
consider yourself part of the team, thanks so much :)

Sonicboy 101
January 15th, 2008, 22:11
As much as I'd love to be there, I can't. My time these days are into school and for use on other sites, such as this and another I moderate in.
I wouldn't be able to put the time into the site basically.
But perhaps I could visit from time to time, that's all I could do.
And, isn't this basically spam?

pspfusion
January 15th, 2008, 22:13
@ sonicboy, i suppose so but i couldnt think of any spam-free way of asking really :(

Thanks for the visit though :) I know free time is limited for a lot of people these days.

VampDude
January 15th, 2008, 23:18
I know free time is limited for a lot of people these days.

Very limited, when I had more time I used to be here more than I am currently seen online now. :p