PDA

View Full Version : A new idea for hacking 2.0

IndianCheese
July 31st, 2005, 01:00
If someone had a connection with Sony, they could get their hands on some blank UMDs and a writer and create a loader prog that would run the homebrew through it. Just an idea. ^_^

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 01:01
ya will send a spy into the headquaters. then jack a umb then we will run befor the guys in black jump him so we can try writing stuff onto it. its possible

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 06:38
Okay I will meet you outside sony headquaters.
you crawl over the fence,break in, chuck the umd burner over the fence to me.
And I will run with it, If I ever see you again I will be sure to cut you in on the mountain of copy right fees I will have ammased by then :p So whadya say ? deal ? :p

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:43
ya, and when u 2 got it, ill jump out of the bushes and steel the copy and take all the fame for myself! heh, hey shadow like my newest sig?

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 06:46
when am I gonna be able to talk you into doing a shadowprophet one for me :p

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 06:50
i can if u email me deiscription on what u want, to [email protected]

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 07:02
yuppers I sent an email just a secs ago :D
Its not ultra descriptive, But anything withing those limates would be totaly awsome, Im certain you got the skillz to pull this off bro :p

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 07:05
ok ill try to do it my best!

Zephyroth_drgs
July 31st, 2005, 07:15
lol if someone could have a umd writer it would not be necessary to hack any 2.x o x.x ROFL

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 07:19
got nay mottos, u want me to put into it, like any txt? cause iam not thinking well today

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 07:30
Lets see
what about.
it starts out with the dragon tat kinda glorified by your gif magic:p
then the red letter shadowprophet swoops in from any direction, maybe an inverted image of my avitar pic could be in there somwhere too. that would be spiffy but it would only look kewl matching the bg and text if it was inverted I think
Maybe some lightning animated in the bg would be nice but that would be optional.
then it comes to a frame that sais somthing like, in nice fancy letters.
(If you see this pic: you have just waisted another few minutes of your life reading, A shadowprophet post ) Switch frames to (FEEL ENLIGHTENED ? )
switch frame back to front image :D yeah that would be the complete shiznet bro :D

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 07:35
ops i kinda finsihed befor i read this go check your pm if no like ill make it that

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 08:04
yuppers i like it :p

thanx bro :D

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 08:05
why u didnt put it up yet?

J sims
July 31st, 2005, 08:10
A more stealthier and easier aproach would be to find out how sony digitally signs their software.Or find a way to forge it.

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 08:12
we just need to get somone to be able to put stuff on umd's then there will be a revolution!

shadowprophet
July 31st, 2005, 08:58
Sony can own and put a pat number on everything they make but in time somone will find a way to create the peices we need to build a umd burner, like from a kit or somthing. Give it six months you will see places all over the net offering umd burner kits. for $250.00 +
I dont know if you will be able to order a pre constructed burner or not ,that might be illegal.
But who knows.
To all nay sayers out there.
Sure its not going to come in a pretty package with a 24 hour tech support either. but believe me there will be places in the dark seeded underbelly of the internet where such as this could be aquired.