PDA

View Full Version : Three threads in one!

ExcruciationX
January 16th, 2008, 04:38
1. Here's an awesome band from my native genre "Boston". To here them, go to this address:

http://www.bandboston.com/html/music_html.html

Search for these song titles and listen to them:

Don't Look Back
Smokin'
More Then a Feeling
Foreplay/Longtime

These are their best ones. There was one that had potential to be a hit "Party", but it felt rushed and the music didn't communicate the same message as the lyrics. To me it sounds almost like a charge in a war (this is the closest description I could come up with, you'll understand if you listen to it).

2. Also, for those curious, the 300,000th Member Celebration South Park episode script is done. gdf says he has nothing to add to it (which means I did my job). It only took me 5 days to write (I'd say about 10 hours of work time). Hopefully you guys like it. :)

3. I think I'm an artist (like oil paintings, etc). Coming out of a Methylphenidate high yesterday, I found myself entranced at a foggy window and the dots on it, like it would be cool to make a huge painting out of it.

I'm self-evaluating myself, and my brain seems to be able to create landscapes with various themes that don't pertain to reality at all, instantly and on command. I would draw my creations on paper, but I actually can't write. Should I attempt to create something in the GIMP?

Shrygue
January 16th, 2008, 16:39
You've finished the script? That's great, I'll be looking forward to see it when the 300,000th member target is reached.

Triv1um
January 16th, 2008, 17:54
Need just over 15k of users to join?

Awww man.

ExcruciationX
January 16th, 2008, 20:52
Yeah, I have.

Did anyone check out Boston's music yet?