PDA

View Full Version : Vista On Your Psp!!!

venom_z3
January 16th, 2008, 18:10
try it out: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZNLV228

It'z pretty cool. I like the features A LOT.

You dont even Need the internet or CF to get this running
Just the address bar. How dope is that!? You can even change desktop wallpaper like a real PC by going to settings in START [bottom left]and selecting your own picture from your memory stick photos.

>>When you download the file, you will get a folder called PSPWXP..
>>Toggle USB
>>Put that into the root of your memory stick next to ISO, PSP etc.
>>Exit out and go straight to the internet browser
>>Go to settings, then homepage settings and type exactly this(without the arrows) >> file:/pspWxp/index.htm <<
>>Hit enter, then hit Triangle and hola.

You now have a pocket computer and one of the best things you can use a psp for in my opinion. Its somewhat old but havent seen any threads up to date with it and its really nice to me. I bet a lot of you noobs would love this. Hangman, minesweeper, it goes pretty far, especially when you GOT connection.

P.s. Left,Up,Right, or Down on the Dpad will put you at 'START' in the bottom left. Analog is to move the pointer around, X is your main button O is to get out, L is to return to your desktop from a game and R will put you back into the game. :thumbup:

Elven6
January 16th, 2008, 19:35
Its not really Vista you know that? Its just a webpage.

M Dash
January 16th, 2008, 20:10
Still... It's Awesome. Thanks a lot. :)

rekha
February 19th, 2008, 11:12
Installing Vista and getting it to operate on your PSP is another story, and probably is not meant to be accomplished, unless they make a gaming console version, which I don't think is high on Bill Gates' list of Operating Systems to create

Medion
February 19th, 2008, 12:17
Installing Vista and getting it to operate on your PSP is another story, and probably is not meant to be accomplished, unless they make a gaming console version, which I don't think is high on Bill Gates' list of Operating Systems to create

Heck, MS is still trying to figure out how to get Vista to work properly on a PC :p

Sendaii
April 19th, 2008, 23:03
The slow loading times and bad-quality MP3s make my soul cry :(