PDA

View Full Version : DRAM by JMD

wraggster
July 31st, 2005, 03:27
JMD gave the Dreamcast Scene a present today and that was a rather unusual game called DRAM pronounced D-Ram, heres the screenshot:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/files/DRAM1.png

Download Here-- > http://www.dcemu.co.uk/DRAM.shtml

I want to hear your comments on this most unusual game :)

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 03:28
wow whats the point to this game? what do u do? befor i try it, cause my mem stick is full, and i dont want to remove anything

DCDayDreamer
July 31st, 2005, 04:11
wow whats the point to this game? what do u do? befor i try it, cause my mem stick is full, and i dont want to remove anything

Are you off your head on something or just trying to get your post count up?

Read the post again and you'll find it's a Dreamcast release and nothing to do with the PSP, a mem stick, or anything else, stop making pointless posts all over the place or you'll be banned!.

Eric
July 31st, 2005, 14:47
Yeah seriously man like i ask for help on freaken Marathon and then he starts talking about PSP give me a break AKB.

Martin
July 31st, 2005, 15:33
Seems like a funny game. :D

Cap'n 1time
July 31st, 2005, 23:09
Seems like a funny game. :D

yes... thier must be a story to this game! I wonder if somone can get a hold of JMD and ask him where the hell he came up with this XD

Eric
August 1st, 2005, 13:54
He made it cause he is looking for some D-Ram for i think he said something about a Roland Computer. If anybody can help him out that would be amazing i'm not sure if this has to do with a project.

JMD
August 1st, 2005, 18:25
Here is the story.
I have a Roland Sampler with 2 Mo of memory and I want expand it to 32 Mo. So I searched the memory by asking friend and looking on Internet. After few weeks of research, I decide to post it on DCemulation and make a little game to put a premium on it.
But nobody look at it lol: so after few days, I just say “hey, have a look !”

But the most important is that I found the memory on ebay this WE. So the game still here and everything is great :)

I made this game from scratch in 10 hours (music+gfx+sfx). I should use it as a base for a most complete game.