PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here likes Marilyn Manson?

AKB
July 28th, 2005, 23:18
heh iam bored, i guess but my psp which has a gig card has like every song and every music video of marilyn manson on it [...] ya i had alot of time....

bender
July 29th, 2005, 01:42
time 0 here, too busy with my thesis and job
i liked that music 7-8 years ago but now i hate that guy , an mtv product that my ex-girlfriend loves :p
be carefull speaking about you have lots of roms,music. Not piracy allowed

xuphorz
July 29th, 2005, 02:09
time 0 here, too busy with my thesis and job
i liked that music 7-8 years ago but now i hate that guy , an mtv product that my ex-girlfriend loves :p
be carefull speaking about you have lots of roms,music. Not piracy allowed

isn't he the singer of that Sweet Dreams music video?
that's the gayest video i ever saw

bender
July 29th, 2005, 03:42
it is, lol

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 05:09
ever saw (s)AINT? its even better :) try watching it some time, oh did i mention it got banned?

xuphorz
July 29th, 2005, 05:16
ever saw (s)AINT? its even better :) try watching it some time, oh did i mention it got banned?

makes sense.
it scared all the straight people

AKB
July 29th, 2005, 06:39
i like people that are diffrent, like dani filth, marilyn manson (duh), mickel jakson ( cause he just plain freaky looking), and ummm i guess jouny depp cause of edward siccor hands.
dont blam me for my spelling, its the school.

ptr.exe
July 30th, 2005, 15:02
Anyone Here likes Marilyn Manson?
No.

AKB
July 30th, 2005, 20:43
oh well, at least iam orignal

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:23
START somthing to fight about and let it build up.

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 20:32
that's easy
Marilyn Mason sucks and is gay.

btw, this topic is goijng to close fast

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:41
i know heh, so what if hes gay and supports it and he does suck, but i just like the way he looks!

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 20:46
i just like the way he looks!

hmm, he looks gay.
you like the way he looks.
meaning you're gay!

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 20:59
ok fine iam bi then for i still like girls, and cause i like marilyn manson iam gay causing me to be bi.

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:08
ok fine iam bi then for i still like girls, and cause i like marilyn manson iam gay causing me to be bi.
so your saying you are a bi? and you like marilyn manson in the other way?
that was kinda hard to understand

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 21:09
iam stright but i love the marilyn manson. heh i dont know

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:11
i love the marilyn manson.

have YOU seen the sweet dreams banned video?
the way he acts is very gay, i couln't watch anymore after that part where he was in the girls outfit

AKB
July 31st, 2005, 21:13
well he has diffrent ways, like u showed seee tained love vid, shows him have power, then the saint video thats very dif, he cuts himself, snurts coke, takes herowine, and does things that made the video get banned, its all pretty random vids

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:15
i'm out of this one. i can't talk about marilyn manson without feeling *special*.
i don't like that feeling, i'm outta here.
anyone else want to argue?

Christuserloeser
July 31st, 2005, 21:16
I think everyone is bi, otherwise you wouldn't even like hanging around with your friends. Marilyn Manson isn't gay. He's just reminding people of that fact. Well, that and to tolerate others (like e.g. gay people). I have to say that I don't know any of his recent records. I only got the first three. Those are fantastic tho.

wraggster
July 31st, 2005, 21:19
anyway another pointless thread and its topic closed and youve earnt a present from me for trolling the forums.

Christuserloeser
July 31st, 2005, 21:24
Yeah, Wraggster is correct, thus I had merged this thread with the Marilyn Manson thread you did like when? ...yesterday? shortly before Wraggster closed it. So now I reopened it. Anyway, consider this as a last warning not to open like 1000 useless topics a day. Thanks in advance.

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:25
trolling the forums.
i know your not talking to me, but i don't understand
trolling forums?
is that like spamming?

(s)ANIT
July 31st, 2005, 21:28
SO is AKB banned forever?

Christuserloeser
July 31st, 2005, 21:29
Yep, a forum troll is like making like 1000 useless posts a day regardless it fits into the threads topic.

consider this as a last warning
heh, maybe my last warning came a bit late ^^

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:29
came a bit late?
so you did ban him? :eek:

(s)ANIT
July 31st, 2005, 21:30
i looked in the memberlist it says banned for akb

Christuserloeser
July 31st, 2005, 21:31
Atm he is banned. I don't know how long or when or if the ban's lifted.

xuphorz
July 31st, 2005, 21:34
Atm he is banned. I don't know how long or when or if the ban's lifted.

Automatic Teller Machine he is banned?
no, just joking.

i think he was spamming quite a bit.
kinda like my old account, but at least i didn't actually do the spamming.

(s)ANIT
July 31st, 2005, 21:37
if akb doesnt coem back do u think hell mind if i steel his avatar? :)

obelisk
July 31st, 2005, 21:40
In regards to Mr. M//M
I saw him back in the day when he looked like me, he went from Poetry club to the stage, he got turned down cold on a s-load of dates, even on an mrv dating show, when he was not as aggressive, and not as flashy.
sure, some of his stuff kinda erks me, but...
i look upto him for being who he is and standing for what he believes in and doing what he wants to do. i sing in a thrash band, since i've been going through what i've been going through and seeing the world that i see, i can kinda undertsand why he pushes the envelope, sometimes i feel like the excess is licensed to (musicians), on the other hand, a lot of times we destroy our friendships and relationships with affiars, and getting hella thrashed, Having sex with people that u don't know/ same sex/ friends / bandmates, even. Fighing in bars, drugs, ultra-violence, hooliganism, recklessness, drunk driving, drug dealing, etc. etc. etc. Okay, so that said, i believe that we are all animals, we're free, live while you're alive, you never know. Do what you want to do, but don't hurt yourself or others, and if it does hurt, stop.
i believe in sum of the stuff he does, you don't have to take in the whole thing, and try to be like them though, if anything, i'm learning that the hard way.

Onetonbullet
August 1st, 2005, 01:19

Your not fooling anybody :rolleyes:

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 01:45
Your not fooling anybody :rolleyes:

I just hope we never have to see that huge sig round here anymore... god i hate how that guy looks.. if you bought a tub of powdered donuts and sstuffed yoru face into it.. you might look somthing like that.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 01:52
I just hope we never have to see that huge sig round here anymore... god i hate how that guy looks.. if you bought a tub of powdered donuts and sstuffed yoru face into it.. you might look somthing like that.

except it's not doughnut powder, it's something else......

Darksaviour69
August 1st, 2005, 10:58

just checked your ip address and u are AKB, we don't like ban evasion!

you ban will be extended or made Permanent (currently u only had 2 days 11hours left on your ban)

ptr.exe
August 1st, 2005, 11:56
except it's not doughnut powder, it's something else......
lol.

And to elaborate on my 'No', i like their music and have some of their albums but i just think, as a person, he's a fool. Similar to my view of babyshambles/libertines, Pete Doherty doesnt deserve fame.

shadowprophet
August 1st, 2005, 12:58
one word,irony

By the way I had never heard of the trolling rule before.
guess one should bone up on the rules every once and a while:eek:

Darksaviour69
August 1st, 2005, 13:02
there was is no actuall rule, but we did warn him, about trolling, but he ignored it, so he got a 3 day ban, but he has broken that (by re signing up)... so we are decideing what to do with him now...

shadowprophet
August 1st, 2005, 13:15
I know he is guilty of avoiding his ban. But because of his trolling. Hes still unexperienced. Hes still kind of new.

I cast my vote as to allow him back,with a very stern warning,after his bans lifted, For what my two cents are worth anyway :p

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 15:24
something about s(AINT)..one word,irony

By the way I had never heard of the trolling rule before.
guess one should bone up on the rules every once and a while:eek:

i knew i recognized that name

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 15:39
Hes still unexperienced. Hes still kind of new. I cast my vote as to allow him back

remember my old account that got banned? even though that wasn't actually me that got it banned, it still got banned permenetly, and i/my "friend" was new back then. I say 50/50 on allowing him back.
50 cause he was trolling way too much, even for a noob
50 cause he's new

AntiChrist
August 1st, 2005, 20:38
why he got banned for trolling forums what that mean?

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 20:43
why he got banned for trolling forums what that mean?

you're not AKB also, are you? :confused:

trolling, as i found out not long ago by wraggster/christuserloeser, means posting like 1000 useless posts

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 20:46
you're not AKB also, are you? :confused:

trolling, as i found out not long ago by wraggster/christuserloeser, means posting like 1000 useless posts

mabey he discovered proxies :rolleyes: .. that or the ip ban didnt work.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 20:50
this is too much of a coincidence.
could wraggster/christuserloeser or someone check if this is AKB / s(AINT)?

also, christuserloeser banned AKB last time, so the name of AntiChrist is kinda weird also....

parabolee
August 1st, 2005, 21:18
LOL

I'm betting it's AKB again, if it is then it's a perminent ban for him.

Oh and Marilyn Mansons biggest album (which was awesome by the way) was Antichrist Superstar.

Darksaviour69
August 2nd, 2005, 11:12
MM_sLaVe!, AntiChrist and AKB are the same person

shadowprophet
August 2nd, 2005, 14:03
It was him again!!!?

I retract my vote to spare him.

Ban him for good.
He was given too many chances.
Its like slaping the mods in the face just to come back as somone else.
And to be warned and do it again.
Yeah my votes retracted.
Perm ban this guy

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 15:21
It was him again!!!?

I retract my vote to spare him.

Ban him for good.
He was given too many chances.
Its like slaping the mods in the face just to come back as somone else.
And to be warned and do it again.
Yeah my votes retracted.
Perm ban this guy

i knew it was AKB first time i saw his account name.
also, pretty much anyone who rejoins themselves after a permanent ban should be banned forever (no wise cracks, please)

ptr.exe
August 2nd, 2005, 15:39
Again? just leave AKB.

On a side note, i changed my sig, to a GIF. Notice how i dont make 12 threads about it, odd that.

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 15:41
there a plugin for photoshop (might come with it), which allows you to open gif images in series of images. u can use that and cut away the part that UNREGISTERED. :)

ptr.exe
August 2nd, 2005, 15:47
Don't think i have photoshop, i have ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, i seriously need to update my PC. The unregistered bit doesnt really bother me, i'll make a new sig soon.

Christuserloeser
August 2nd, 2005, 16:12
LOL

I'm betting it's AKB again, if it is then it's a perminent ban for him.

Oh and Marilyn Mansons biggest album (which was awesome by the way) was Antichrist Superstar.

Yeah, 'Antichrist Superstar' is fantastic! :) I loved 'Mechanical Animals' too, even if Trent Reznor wasn't involved :D
Just everything that came after that didn't caught my interest, which does not mean that those records are bad. I just didn't brought them so I don't know them.

If you like 'Antichrist Superstar', then 'Portrait of an American Family' & the 'Smells like Children' EP are a very good choice too.

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 17:03
Don't think i have photoshop, i have ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, i seriously need to update my PC. The unregistered bit doesnt really bother me, i'll make a new sig soon.

you inspired me to make a gif. :D

btw, use Ulead Gif Animator 5, they're free trial is the one i used to make my gif, and there isn't any unregistered sign or anything. the catch is it only lasts 15 days :(