PDA

View Full Version : Problems Problems Problems

wraggster
January 18th, 2008, 16:14
Hi all im sure regulars will know that we were hacked back in November and also that we suffered an Hardware failure in December.

It was either that or some other act of god that caused many problems here at DCEmu.

As far as i know, heres the problems

Corrupt Files - Please Let us know Via Comments any Files that you come across that are corrupt, ill either source a replacement file or ask Martin for a backup.

So im asking every DCEmu Member who comes across a file to post the link of whats corrupt so we can fix

DNS Problems- This is a weird one i myself dont have any problems whatsoever but many users cant access some sites but i guarentee they are all working, again post what browser and what site you are struggling to get on, the more info the better is needed.

Forum Problems - Any forum problems you come across let us know in the comments.

Dreamcast Download Site - yes its down but for some strange reason i cant get the cgi up and running.

Now i am trying to fix things but sometimes 4000 or more sets of eyes is better than 1, so if you notice any problems then please answer via comments.

I like everyone who visits wants it running perfectly. we live in hope :)

bandit
January 18th, 2008, 16:28
DNS problems: I have it at home using Windows Vista and Firefox. But when I'm at work on a iMac and using Firefox, I dont have a problem. About 30-60 mins, site starts to work when I'm at home.

kjetil1991
January 18th, 2008, 16:35
i have a dns problem with windows xp firefox and ie but not only at home my school too

beetroot bertie
January 18th, 2008, 16:49
I don't use the 'chat' link at the top of the page but it still tries to link to the music file that the hackers decided to promote.

Sektor
January 18th, 2008, 17:28
Dns unable to resolve psp-news.dcemu.co.uk or any of the sub domains.

edit:

psp-news.dcemu.co.uk is working now but most other sub domains aren't resolving.

watupgroupie
January 18th, 2008, 18:34
Sometimes i get a unable to identify ip adress, DNS Error in Firefox windows xp sp2. Plus i have a hardware firewall with ipcop that gives me the error not the browser. I can get on sometimes though after i wait after the error. Hope this helps.

RicardoG
January 18th, 2008, 19:23
Can't access PS3 Evolution...server not found...
Windows Vista Home Premium
Firefox v2.0.0.11

b_simpson1999
January 18th, 2008, 21:19
well the User Info has a white box in it weither am sign in or not am sure it didn't used to be there or at least a different colour but no other problems, ie 6 & 7

Sterist
January 18th, 2008, 21:52
i just get a blank white screen with "Network Error" on it, every time i try to visit, but if i refresh it a few times it works perfectly

not that big of a deal but it is a "problem"

JKKDARK
January 18th, 2008, 22:10
PSP News and Nintendo DS sites don't work for me

bmanic
January 18th, 2008, 22:30
PSP news stops working for me about 2 to 3 times a day. It's probably the DNS problem.

Windows XP, SP2 and Firefox 2.0.0.11

- bManic

splodger15
January 18th, 2008, 23:07
DNS problem on XP Home using Firefox

Bobtentpeg
January 19th, 2008, 00:00
Tutorials doesn't load, DNS unresolved. I can ping and get a response from it though
FireFox on Macbook pro Leopard

DarthPaul
January 19th, 2008, 00:29
Same here.. I get DNS problems sometimes. And some problem about "The database is not available." or something like that.

OV3RFiEND
January 19th, 2008, 12:08
i also got dns problems, but only for dcnews.co.uk (dreamcast.dcemu.co.uk). dcemu.co.uk works fine. i have the problems only at home (my isp is arcor), not at work or school.

whats says server4you support? or have you your own dns server? (probably bind9 missconfiguration)

____anders____
January 19th, 2008, 14:51
nintendo ds site don't work sometimes..

not on my computer or with dsorganize..

wraggster
January 19th, 2008, 15:51
i hope our wizard martin can fix these issues,

GETAGAMEGEAR
January 19th, 2008, 18:46
Dreamcast Download Site - yes its down but for some strange reason i cant get the cgi up and running.

omfg plz bring it back... my dc needs food^^

cal360
January 19th, 2008, 19:06
I'm still having problems with the PSP news site as it refuses to open stating that it can't tfind the server.

cawley1
January 19th, 2008, 20:17
I too have had big problems even accessing the DCemu sites, DS is nearly always down, while PSP sometimes works, but this has gotten worse in the last few days (and I thought it was my connection!).
Vista PC running IE7.

BelmontSlayer
January 20th, 2008, 09:38
PSP news stops working for me about 2 to 3 times a day. It's probably the DNS problem.

Windows XP, SP2 and Firefox 2.0.0.11

same problem;same setup

argor
January 20th, 2008, 15:01
http://pandora.dcemu.co.uk/ stops working for me