PDA

View Full Version : tried every EMU i could none wrk yet on my 2.0

Hamma2k1
August 1st, 2005, 04:14
I know its only been a day but but, im really feeling this no homebrew thing, you see i just found out about the update a day ago and rushed into downloading it, should have read the fine print, only later on did i figure out about the reprecusions....oh well, I guess all us suckers are left to play the waiting game, but i do believe nothing is unhackable (not sure if that was a word) if anyone knows any other fun ways to mess with my psp untill then let me knowmm :(

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 05:02
you have to be shitting me! none of them work really?!
omg you got ripped off it seems that sony has been programing special codes into some 2.0s that dont allow homebrew for some reason..

Its ok though, you can take special methods to repair this.

First you need some super adhesive glue, some paper and a marker.

next write on that peice of paper. "I am a muppet".

finaly glue that on your head.

- hope this helps.

Takean
August 1st, 2005, 06:00
OMG...thats so funny...mean..but that was funny as crap!

Cross
August 1st, 2005, 17:30
*shakes head...while laughing uncontrollably* Damn user, that was harsh but well worth the laugh!

Kaiser
August 1st, 2005, 19:12
*Nods head...while laughing uncontrollably* Damn user, that was funny

fixed :D

parabolee
August 1st, 2005, 20:50
There is no need to be a sarcastic jerk to the poor guy.

You sound like a bunch of bullies in a playground.

consoul
August 2nd, 2005, 04:54
Sometimes there is a need.
The mere thought of someone trying every emulator they could on 2.0 (despite the fact that they obviously all run by using the same hack) cracked me up and I hadn't even clicked on the thread yet.

If you post something really stupid, you will be alerted to it in a humiliating fashion. That's the law of the internet.

Cap'n 1time
August 2nd, 2005, 23:09

You sound like a bunch of bullies in a playground.

your quite right, my comments were not nessicary and I apologize. Ive been warned that I have been doing some "newb bashing" and I will not be allowed to continue. It seems that ive become somewhat of a jerk lately.. well I come from a family of sharp jerks so its not a wonder, generly I am able to keep thoes thoughts to myself.. but since the search button is an unknown entity on this site I let myself go.

If I hurt your feelings - too bad, but i will apologize to the rest of you for being so harsh.

JcBoyCool
August 3rd, 2005, 03:18
your quite right, my comments were not nessicary and I apologize. Ive been warned that I have been doing some "newb bashing" and I will not be allowed to continue. It seems that ive become somewhat of a jerk lately.. well I come from a family of sharp jerks so its not a wonder, generly I am able to keep thoes thoughts to myself.. but since the search button is an unknown entity on this site I let myself go.

If I hurt your feelings - too bad, but i will apologize to the rest of you for being so harsh.
LOL this is great. I got a idea for you. When you cant take the people and them dumb post they make just post thishttp://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3425/stop7gb.gif

PSP_Newbie
August 3rd, 2005, 06:27
lol, thats awsome JcBoyCool
STOP MAKING STUPID POSTS!! :D
(that clip is from office space, right?)