August 1st, 2005, 09:21
What did that guy do to get banned, he seemed ok to me. #

Many others want to know to.

(s)ANIT
August 1st, 2005, 09:29
he chatted to much say the admins tho they say he is temporalily banned too

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 11:07
you chat too much. But then seeing as you are the skizophrenic brother of akb it's not too bad. Could have waited for the temp ban to lift. I mean 30 posts in 2 days. i knew you would be the first to reply to this post. The gifs are obvious

geise69
August 1st, 2005, 12:50
Yeah you don't get respect by how many posts you have. I hate post counters. When you post just make sure you really have something worth saying. Like right now I probably shouldn't even by typing this cause it's a waste of time and no one really cares.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 15:13
gues what people?
in the off topic forum ,it relvelad s(AINT) and AKB have the same IP address, meaning same person, meaning AKB was evading ban.
so, yes that's why s(AINT) got banned also

ptr.exe
August 1st, 2005, 15:51
AKB was temporarily banned for spamming and trolling the forums. He posted several pointless threads, and seemed to reply to every thread possible with no relevant response.

Wanting to increase your post count by spamming every available post is annoying to other users. The ban was temporary until he came back under another name, now admin are deciding whether to ban him permanently.

Also, what does this have to do with PSP?

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 15:54
AKB was temporarily banned for spamming and trolling the forums. He posted several pointless threads, and seemed to reply to every thread possible with no relevant response.

Wanting to increase your post count by spamming every available post is annoying to other users. The ban was temporary until he came back under another name, now admin are deciding whether to ban him permanently.

Also, what does this have to do with PSP?

psp? i thought this was the off-topic forum :p

uh, just out of curiosity, if you do decide to ban him permently, is there any way to ban his IP Address? cause he could just keep making mroe and more screennames.

ptr.exe
August 1st, 2005, 15:58
No this is posted in the 'PSP Emulation & Homebrew Forum'. I'll move it to the off-topic forum.

I have no idea if they ban the IP.

Eric
August 1st, 2005, 18:27
well i'm glad buddy got banned cause he was no help for me to get Marathon when he was trying to help me install the discjuggler image to a PSP that i dont own man i would like to know how he is playing these Dreamcast images on his PSP lol

shizzle
August 1st, 2005, 23:53
i liked him. You don't ban lots of people who post lots of irrelevant threads or ones that have been asked so many times before. Why ban him, he just seemed like he liked the forum. He wasn't that bad i say you let him stay. I mean you don't kick people like TAPION who just talk crap allday long but you kick the people who are positive but anoying.

xuphorz
August 1st, 2005, 23:55
i liked him. You don't ban lots of people who post lots of irrelevant threads or ones that have been asked so many times before. Why ban him, he just seemed like he liked the forum. He wasn't that bad i say you let him stay. I mean you don't kick people like TAPION who just talk crap allday long but you kick the people who are positive but anoying.

uh, you do relize 2 things, right:
1: he made alot of pretty much the exact same post in this (off-topic) forum, probly about 10.

2: you're risking yourself being banned, by arguing with the admin/mods

Cap'n 1time
August 2nd, 2005, 02:14
someone should lock this, its going nowhere.

xuphorz
August 2nd, 2005, 02:23
someone should lock this, its going nowhere.
and every thread to do with AKB/s(AINT)/AntiChrist

shizzle
August 2nd, 2005, 09:38
i don't think i'm arguing with the admins. If they did ban me it would show how bad this forum would be. Places like freddy's house allow you to complain against the admins/ appeal. If they did ban me for this then i would WANT to leave anyway.

Darksaviour69
August 2nd, 2005, 11:06
shizzle he constantly hijacked topic and just posted crap to get his post count up. then we warned him, but he kept doing it, so we give him a 3 day ban, but he broke that by signing with a new account (within 7 hours in to his ban of his old account he had posted 30 times with his new account).

we give him a chance, a lot of chances, but he ignorred us.

we don't just ban people for disagreeing with us, keep within in the rules and our request (if we have a problem that is not in the rules we will contact u, we won't ban u right off) and everything will be fine

btw if u have a problem with anyones post u report to to the admins and mods buy hitting the ! in there post (just above the post reply button)

these forums are getting quite big, so its hard to pick up everything, so we would like u help

Mental2k
August 2nd, 2005, 14:58
yeah mod/admins on this site are very fair, dont post shite, and they wont annoy you. I get on rather well with most of them.

ptr.exe
August 2nd, 2005, 15:00
Shizzle, we don't mind you arguing a point, that's fine, it would be stupid to ban you for it. But it was obvious that AKB was spamming, their may be worse members, (although ive never seen anyone spam so much so quickly) but as dark said it's a big forum and it's difficult to track everything.

MetaFox
August 5th, 2005, 07:56
Guys, if you have a problem with a ban, PM an admin. Don't make it public.

Locked.