PDA

View Full Version : PSP Keyboard

leggy
August 1st, 2005, 09:27
Does anyone know if there is a keyboard for sale yet?

I can find ones that are yet to be released but not ones that are actually in the shops now.

Now I have 2.0 I use the browser a lot and a keyboard would be really handy.

Cheers!

sarla1596
August 1st, 2005, 19:02
http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/PSPfhyaqce6he5x223r/

its not out yet but theres one in the works, dont know if i trust a company like Logic though to make a quality product like a psp keyboard, i think if i get one ill wait for someone else to get one out like maybe logitech or even sony themselves possibly

SaRlA

Omoikane
August 1st, 2005, 19:13
ive seen that before. nifty gadget none the less, if not a good keyboard than a good screen protector. plus it makes your psp look really spiffy :)

sarla1596
August 1st, 2005, 22:25
u know with a keyboard attached to the psp, its making the unit less and less PORTABLE and since the name is Playstation PORTABLE i think were going the wrong direction. just a thought. and how often are u gonna be out of ur home and need to immediately surf the internet, i mean honestly.

SaRlA

Cap'n 1time
August 1st, 2005, 22:42
u know with a keyboard attached to the psp, its making the unit less and less PORTABLE and since the name is Playstation PORTABLE i think were going the wrong direction. just a thought. and how often are u gonna be out of ur home and need to immediately surf the internet, i mean honestly.

SaRlA

I get it... so perhapes.. we should invent our own portable device with a keyboard built into it... you know.. We could surf the web, play games, and play moves! AND I HAVE A GREAT NAME FOR IT TOO! I shall call it the LAPTOP!

sarla1596
August 2nd, 2005, 03:41
I get it... so perhapes.. we should invent our own portable device with a keyboard built into it... you know.. We could surf the web, play games, and play moves! AND I HAVE A GREAT NAME FOR IT TOO! I shall call it the LAPTOP!

so with his might and magic he created the laptop for his people so they could surf the internet and do other such things and a God said all was good again..

AMEN

leggy
August 3rd, 2005, 12:03
I have seen the keyboard that attaches and also acts as a screen protector.

It is pretty neat and still allows the PSP to be portable.

*o*
August 3rd, 2005, 12:08
isnt it already portable lol