PDA

View Full Version : Recovery Le for 3.80 M33

wraggster
January 18th, 2008, 23:48
News/release from theketchupman (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5847)

Hey guys, it've been a long time since i've not updated the recovery LE ... Here it's the time to do it

Recovery LE 3.80 v1

Credits :

- Pandora tool thx to HellCat & SilverSpring (thx so much)
- WildCard team for the Recovery Plugin

New in this release

- 100% functionnal in 3.80 M33
- [+] adding "M33 network" setting in Advanced.
- Pandora now use (thx to HellCat & SilverSpring) hardware functions, since pandora's main functions no longer exist in 3.80.
- [-] Removed : backing up and writing up EEPROM.

Known bugs :

- when you go off sleep mode, there's 99% of chance that the plugin freezes. If someone has an idea, just mail me at ketchup[at]pspgen.com
- if you see more bugs, just tell me at the same email adress.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jurkevicz
January 19th, 2008, 02:24
Love the LE Recovery!

b_simpson1999
January 19th, 2008, 09:10
i love this as well 2 bad it can't be use when using to boot up recovery as well cos the black and red screen of doom well ok not doom but it just i bit boring now

jurkevicz
January 20th, 2008, 01:38
I know what you mean, I too wish there was a flash version of this LE recovery. Maybe DA would implement this?

icheissesatch
February 6th, 2008, 04:03
great prog but im having one problem, im running 3.80 m33-5 on a fat, when i hold R and note everything comes up fine, but when i go to Settings -> base config i only have the option to turn off the sony log on screen and it freezes, ive seen screenshots and theres a lot more options ie: changing the kernal etc. id like to have those options, any ideas?

djbrotherson
February 6th, 2008, 17:00
Tiiiiiiiiiiight!