PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE]FreeRadio Version 1.7 - Internet Radio Player

gamefreak199101
January 19th, 2008, 00:29
Freeplay has again updated his Radio Player for the PSP

Version 1.7, 1/18/2008
Added support for custom plugins. Included an example - a two-channel equalizer that displays beneath the 'stop' button. For an example of how plugins work, open X:\radio\plugins\equalize r.plugin in your favorite text editor.
Plugins are self-contained JavaScript files, so if you're any good with that, you can easily make your own plugins. FreeRadio will automatically load any plugin files stored in the X:\radio\plugins folder with a filename ending in '.plugin'. The only requirements for a plugin are 'load' and 'start' functions and a variable named 'started'. The rest is up to you.
Plugins are only loaded in the Shoutcast, Stream, and Playlist views; this is because rest either don't play audio or might not always look the same (since podcasts and RSS can use HTML).
The web browser and bookmark links now open in a new tab, rather than the current one.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gamefreak199101
January 19th, 2008, 01:09
http://media.softbrixtech.com:8181/riddims945

and can someone implement it into the radio and uplaod it and send it to me please i really like this strem and i would want to get it

ok on that link i click and i asked to get downloaded. but if i go to the website http://media.softbrixtech.com and in the corner i select riddims 94.5 it comes up with a media player with a different link , so can someone please try to get this into the radipo player streamlist or where ever it supossed to go and upload the files into which the put it in and send it to me , and also can you please test it to see if it works , thanks alot

stevo11185
January 19th, 2008, 10:49
mms://media.softbrixtech.com/riddims945 im not sure if freeradio can play mms files

gamefreak199101
January 19th, 2008, 16:46
but the link that i got was from someone that made it so it can be added but i dont noe how to add it

Kariou
April 6th, 2008, 17:39
If you read the instructions youll be able to know what to do.

To edit the streams, any of them, go into the Radio/Personalize Folder After youve copied it to your PSP Root

Really, its simplistic to modify, and really easy to do. Im already trying to get my PSP to play netstreams off of a hotlink host