PDA

View Full Version : Will despertar del cementario un-patch TA082

Dr Eggman
January 20th, 2008, 21:44
Hey all,

I recently made a Despertar del Cementario and i was wondering if it will un-patch a patched TA082 psp. I used pandora on my friends psp and it patched the motherboard, and i recently heard updating to m33 (3.70 up) will automatically unpatch the nand.

So, my question is, will despertar detect that it is patched and auto-unpatch it? Or will it update and i will have my 1st brick in history?

Im using despertar v3.

hodgy47
January 21st, 2008, 00:08
Why not just update to 3.52m33 and then to 3.80m33 and there is no need to unpatch.

As for your question though despertar will upgrade a patched TA-082 to 3.71m33 without any problems. Its only if you try to upgrade to official firmware as this detects the patch and refuses to upgrade.

Dr Eggman
January 21st, 2008, 00:26
No, but i read somewhere that updating to 3.71 m33 auto-detects that it is a TA082 patched and will unpatch it.

But even so, my psp is patched and i gives no prob so i cant see any reason why my friend's psp cant run m33 and be patched.

Oh, and i forgot to mention, right after i downgraded my friends psp, he updated to 2.82 (then i smacked myself 3 times lol)

hodgy47
January 21st, 2008, 00:39
This is what i am saying just run despertar again on your friends psp and it will update straight to 3.71m33 whether it unpatches or not i am not sure but it works fine i have run despertar on loads of patched psp's and had no problems then or still.

P.S. next time your friend upgrades to OFW smack him 3 times instead LOL.