PDA

View Full Version : 08 A glimpse into your future.

shadowprophet
January 22nd, 2008, 06:38
Through my shades I see a lot of things.
Sometimes, inspiration strikes the shadow. And while uncommon, I do sometimes make bold prophecies and if you check my track record you will find shadow has usually been amazingly spot on with on with his predictions.

Now before I even say this. This is going to sound off the wall, So prepare yourself.

But hold on to that massive library of ps2 titles. The day will come before 08 is over. That exploited 360s will be playing them with the greatest of ease.

Yes, laugh chuckle, Enjoy savor it. But when your playing ps2 games on your exploited 360 before the years end. Remember shadow and his prophecy and be humbled once again.

ExcruciationX
January 22nd, 2008, 06:46
Dang, bad time to buy an Xbox Live subscription, eh?

shadowprophet
January 22nd, 2008, 06:54
Truly, but I'd give up live I think for a fully homebrew capable 360. And as a side note to that, Who knows what kind of tricks these homebrew devs will be coming up with in the future to avoid these live lockouts :p

Maybe even an independent live server just for us 360 owners with exploited consoles.

Never under estimate the power of the homebrew community :cool:

pibs
January 22nd, 2008, 06:55
I wouldn't mind buying another 360 if that were possible since I traded in my ps2 for store credit and kept all the games.

ExcruciationX
January 22nd, 2008, 07:35
Yeah, Live wouldn't matter that much. I can't wait for this prophecy to come true!

VampDude
January 22nd, 2008, 14:39
I don't have Live yet, so I don't know what I'm missing. :confused:

Dr._Zoidberg
January 22nd, 2008, 15:09
I don't have Live yet, so I don't know what I'm missing. :confused:
You're missing not being able to play games online for long periods of time even though you have to pay for a subscription. HOORAY 4 XBL!

VampDude
January 22nd, 2008, 15:40
Having to pay for it is the reason why people scam 48hr codes online, but luckily I'm missing out on not being able to play online even if I had the wireless adapter.

Dr._Zoidberg
January 22nd, 2008, 16:19
I've got a D-Link wireless adapter, it's about as reliable as the 360. :(

Remember shadow and his prophecy and be humbled once again.
Will we be humbled Iron Sheik style?

Triv1um
January 22nd, 2008, 16:55
About as likely as PS3 playing 360 games.

Actually, about as likely as PS3 getting hacked :(

VampDude
January 22nd, 2008, 17:00
About as likely as PS3 playing 360 games.

Actually, about as likely as PS3 getting hacked :(

The PS3 "will" get hacked, and I reckon before the first half of 2009.

ExcruciationX
January 22nd, 2008, 17:31
You're missing not being able to play games online for long periods of time even though you have to pay for a subscription. HOORAY 4 XBL!
What's your gamertag? I'll play you a game of Halo 3 when your online.