PDA

View Full Version : PMPlayer AdVanCe build 20080121

wraggster
January 22nd, 2008, 21:19
Cooleyes (http://www.cngba.com/thread-16816469-1-1.html) has released a new version of his Media Player for the PSP.

Cant tell you whats new.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

stevo11185
January 22nd, 2008, 21:25
PSP using the built-in decoder engine, renewed support PMP2 (XVID + MP3), but at this stage decoding efficiency is not high enough

new audio decoder core from the PC to give up on the transplant ffmpeg library, and by using the latest study by the Internal PSP hardware decoding module support multicast function. corresponding window in the playback mode (single individual players, multicast group, all)

66mHz nethost usbhost 133mHz support the function of switching channels around can be set as low as 66 mHz frequency operation (and in the use of nethost usbhost time, the proposed use of 133 mHz operation)

● AAC support 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rate audio support AAC audio interface support standby, in the main interface can be manually standby, if not more than five minutes to operate, but they will automatically enter standby.

fw3xx when players do not support standby, please do not try to, it may lead to erroneous or even freeze fw3xx version of the idle (or even during playback interface standby)

● nice file browser interface, with the help of perfect information (Benban skin Moderators AreX produced the original CG), and its rich set options open any directory

● player, USB & WIFI PMPAVC broadcast videos on the PC. Videos can be directly deleted.

● show the detailed information of each film (resolution, duration, FPS, track number, plug a few subtitles)

● support Chinese named file browser interface showed a preview of the film last memory map

● directory browser, in the normal recorded at the time from the current directory to the next re-open free replacement skin

● support truetype fonts, bold shadows and support, close to avs loaded with the effect of embedded subtitles subtitles

● built-in encoding capabilities, without prior conversion subtitles coding

● subtitles can be set to the size, location and display various parameters in detail set

[PSP2000 +371 M33 video output for use]:

1 PSP2000 The use of video and cable television PSP2000

2 XMB: PPA Xmb not in the video output settings, but running directly into the PPA

3 PPA Progressive PPA, according to the Settings button interface box

4 TV AspectRatio 4:3 PPA Laws TV Aspect Ratio options, and you make it consistent with the proportion of television (Note that if your TV is 4:3, the PPA will be completed through from top to bottom and side to guarantee output 16:9 screen ratio correct)

5 Video Mode AV(S-video) Composite Component Interlace Component Progressive Laws Video Mode option, and you choose the settings in line with the connection, AV (S-video) Line Composite, Component Interlace with interlaced color, the color line by line using Component Progressive

6 Video output, a video player can be

[PSP2000 +371 M33 scan video output of the processing]:

1 PPA 20071031 PPA to ensure that your version 20071031 above

2. config.xml config.xml <tvout aspect_ratio="16:9" over_scan="8.0.8.0" /> Your config.xml configuration file has been updated (new config.xml more than his old default settings <tvout aspect_ratio = "16:9" over_scan = "8.0.8.0" / ")

3. Line video link

4. PPA Enter PPA

5. TV Aspect Ratio 16:9 4:3 Open window, modification options for the TV Aspect Ratio 16:9, even if your TV is 4:3

6. Laws video output mode, the video signal output to TV

7. PPA This time, you should see the main interface PPA full of television screens, you will find that there may be some went to the TV screen, and this is a scanning

8. TV OverScan(LTRB) Re-enter the window, adjusting TV OverScan (LTRB) value of the four figures, representing the four numerical your television left, right, the value of the scanning

9. TV OverScan(LTRB) PPA PPA config.xml2 Repeatedly adjusted TV OverScan (LTRB) value of the four figures, the PPA integrity of the interface happens in a television show on the screen, this time even if the scanning adjustment is complete, the records of these four PPA adjusted value (if you updated config. xml such as Step 2)

10. TV Aspect Ratio After adjustment of the scan, we can put your TV AspectRatio back of your television and the ratio of value to begin to enjoy your favorite movie bar

ectso12
January 22nd, 2008, 21:54
This new version doesn't work with the new 3.80 M33-5. It only works with 3.80 M33-4 or below :-(

limmk
January 23rd, 2008, 02:25
Will just have to wait for an update then :)

Mr Corky
January 23rd, 2008, 23:40
What would you need a PMP player for?

djbrotherson
January 24th, 2008, 01:37
this isnt pimpstreamer right?

what does this do?

hhtw
January 24th, 2008, 07:56

PMPlayer used to play pmp video format.
Support sub-title.

pmp video format smaller size & shorter convert time than MP4.

p.s.
PMPlayer AdVanCe build 20080121 Works OK for me on 3.80 M33-5 ...

IDidMyTime
January 25th, 2008, 04:29

For one of the best formats? I guess you dont like the idea of a movie with a smaller file size, wireless and usb streaming, sub support and screenshot preview, and also the fact it runs in full speed at a measly 66mhz with FF and RW.

I left mine running all night on repeat to see how much battery it drained, the next morning the movie was still playing.

Its probably one of the most impressive yet unused homebrew programs this community has. I would never use the power hungry, built in mp4 player.

djbrotherson
January 25th, 2008, 04:50
For one of the best formats? I guess you dont like the idea of a movie with a smaller file size, wireless and usb streaming, sub support and screenshot preview, and also the fact it runs in full speed at a measly 66mhz with FF and RW.

I left mine running all night on repeat to see how much battery it drained, the next morning the movie was still playing.

Its probably one of the most impressive yet unused homebrew programs this community has. I would never use the power hungry, built in mp4 player.

:rofl:

i'ma look into this

Ok here's a question for you pmp lovers

I have a avi file, 700 megs

If I converted it to pmp, what would the average size be? (ball park figure)

how much quality has been boxxed off too if you dont mind adding that in aswell

unstoppable_96
January 25th, 2008, 06:19
Does anyone know a good PMP Converter??

lonton16
January 26th, 2008, 05:22
Xvid4psp5
Thats's the best soft i know

Xern
February 13th, 2008, 15:18
I tried to use Xvid2psp a long time ago, but couldn't manage to make it work correctly. I used uNn99's AVItoPMP at the time, and i still do... Simply brilliant quality, and it's even quite user friendly.

AdamRav
February 13th, 2008, 18:33
I used uNn99's AVItoPMP at the time, and i still do... Simply brilliant quality, and it's even quite user friendly.

^Thats the software i use

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3326/96903305nq2.jpg

Best homebrew the psp has

very easy and fast to convert the video files

you could probly convert 24 episode in 1-2 hours

justicejoe
February 12th, 2009, 06:44
thanks bro