PDA

View Full Version : God Of War: Chains Of Olympus

wraggster
January 24th, 2008, 19:40
http://www.threespeech.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/eos_cave_combat_04.1.jpg

March sees the release of God Of War: Chains Of Olympus on PSP, and we’ve been given an exclusive peek at the never-before-seen European packshot for the title.

Developed from the outset as the prequel to the award-winning God Of War on PlayStation 2, this brand new title will see anti-hero Kratos journeying to lands that no mortal has ever walked upon. With the world plunged into eternal darkness and the Gods rendered powerless, Kratos will face some of the most feared creatures from Greek Mythology, and ultimately be forced to choose between his own redemption and saving the world from certain destruction.

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus keeps true to the God Of War ethos with epic set pieces, dramatic camera angles, highly detailed graphics, incredible animation detail and the entire heritage of the series.

http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=830

anteopimp
January 24th, 2008, 20:43
awesome, this game is probably gonna be the best one out for psp EVER!

djbrotherson
January 24th, 2008, 21:59
awesome, this game is probably gonna be the best one out for psp EVER!

/word

Buddy4point0
January 24th, 2008, 23:21
this game looks amazing, i will deffinantly be getting the full version as soon as it's out. Cant get enophe of the demo

Eviltaco64
January 24th, 2008, 23:32
I think that the 111 MHz increase was worth the wait :)

mike_jmg
January 26th, 2008, 08:05
This game is going to be awesome, and even more cause I'm a GOW fan since the first one on ps2

Mr.Denny
January 26th, 2008, 13:48
Meh

How many times are we going to be force fed the same pap?. It's nicely made but hack-n-slash after hack-n-slash games just don't do it for me anymore. I found the other games quite repetitive and after playing the demo of this I don't think that opinion will change anytime soon.

Then again, I can appreciate the work that went into it and that many people enjoy it.

JKKDARK
January 26th, 2008, 15:19
Good game, even if I'm not fan of this serie.