snes9xTYL is based on :

Little John for PalmOS - SNES module
--> LJP : http://yoyofr92.free.fr

which is based on Snes9x 1.39
--> SNES9X : http://www.snes9x.com

unofficial PSPSDK from psp2dev community
--> www.ps2dev.org
great work!

Personnal thanks to : smiths, chp, bifuteki.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[FEATURES]
--------------------------->
- 5 Rendering mode :
-Mode0 : Optimized Snes9x,
-Mode1 : Original Snes9x
-Mode2 : Hardware accelerated (using PSP's GU)
-Mode3 : Adaptive rendering Mode 2 + Mode 1 (default)
-Mode4 : Adaptive rendering Mode 2 + Mode 0
Yes you read well, this version support nearly all the graphics effects of the Snes accelerated with PSP hardware.
Except : offset mode & mode 7.Priority and blending are fully emulated.
For the moment a few graphic glitches remain, we did our best for the moment in our knowledge. Please understand.
-Zipped ROM support.
-IPS patch file (have to be the same name as game with .IPS extension : SOE.ZIP => SOE.IPS)
-Compressed Savestate with small screenshot.
-Auto save of SRAM on game change, exit & Snes reset so you should never lose them ;-).
-Autoskip.
-Gamma correction.
-VSync support.
-SDD1 encrypted roms (Star Ocean, Street Fight Alpha 2,...)
-SA1 (slow), SuperFX (slow), C4, DSP1 support.
-Multiple sound frequencies : 22Khz, 32Khz, 44Khz.
-Multiple stretching mode with or without smoothing
-Detailed Battery informations.
-222,266 & 333Mhz PSP frequency.
-Snapshot based Icon per game. Take a snapshot while ingame (using GUI) & then you'll have it in file browser.

[INSTALL]

/PSP/GAME/snes9xTYL/ (or any other folder)
+ EBOOT.PBP
+ logo.bmp

You can put the rom files anywhere you want, a "SAVES/" subdirectory will be created in you install
directory.
All savestate files, sram file & jpg snapshot will be written in the "SAVES" subdir.

[PLAY]

Default controls :

|----------------------------|
|PSP | SNES |
|pad | pad |
|analog left | menu |
|analog right | turbo mode |
|CROSS | A |
|CIRCLE | B |
|SQUARE | X |
|TRIANGLE | Y |
|START | START |
|SELECT | SELECT |
|LEFT TRIGGER | L |
|RIGHT TRIGGER | R |

!!! when "analog mode" is "on", pad & analog are reversed !!!

[HISTORY]

-
0.1 - 2005/08/02 (first release)
-

[EXIT]

Have fun!

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/snespsp_tyl.shtml

Gonna try it now

MSX
August 3rd, 2005, 00:43
*Points to the post on the front page of the PSP news site*

:p It's ok, happens to the best of us...I think?

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 01:15
hmm time to test a new EMU

xuphorz
August 3rd, 2005, 01:19
can someone tlel me if mariop rpg works on this emualtor better?

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 01:20
Give me about 30 min to review it and I will let ya know how it looks with Mana and Mario RPG and also Mario Kart now that I think about it..... and I used "and" to much lol.

xuphorz
August 3rd, 2005, 01:22
Give me about 30 min to review it and I will let ya know how it looks with Mana and Mario RPG and also Mario Kart now that I think about it..... and I used "and" to much lol.

and i and you and everyone here probly want and to know about and tales of phantasia and too, if you and get the chance and.

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 01:23
ROFL and what else?

lol I do not have Tales of Phantasia sorry... never played it.

xuphorz
August 3rd, 2005, 01:24
ROFL and what else?

lol I do not have Tales of Phantasia sorry... never played it.

i haven't either, but i've played tales of symphonia, and it was good. so i'd think the prequal would be. pm me.

Tranman409
August 3rd, 2005, 01:34
and i and you and everyone here probly want and to know about and tales of phantasia and too, if you and get the chance and.

I been playin ToP on y30 and it was alright. I tested it on the new one and it seems a little faster and the sound is EXCELLENT. the music is nice to hear. You cant use y30's state save so you have to save it in game and then bring it over to the new emulator and load it up on that one.
Awesome emulaotor..gonna try out some other roms now

Tranman409
August 3rd, 2005, 01:40
BTW. Donkey Kong was unplayble on y30s and below but with this new emu, it plays very good. This emulator will be very good so far

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 02:28
I will try Donkey Kong now on y31.

I tried this EMU, its GREAT!! not up to y31 but its Def going to give it a huge run for the money. I am almost convinced to switch but the speed is not up to y31 so I will keep a close eye on it.

I need to add a full review to my sticky, lol.

xuphorz
August 3rd, 2005, 02:54
I will try Donkey Kong now on y31.

I tried this EMU, its GREAT!! not up to y31 but its Def going to give it a huge run for the money. I am almost convinced to switch but the speed is not up to y31 so I will keep a close eye on it.

I need to add a full review to my sticky, lol.

xuphorz want mario rpg psp :o

parabolee
August 3rd, 2005, 03:01
I have to disagree STRONGLY. I tested a few games that had problems running at low frame skips on this and it's MUCH faster than Y's latest version. It runs almost 60fps all the time with every game I tried!

AMAZING! Speedwise this beats Y31 hands down.

It's only faults compared to Y31 are -

-The screen doesn't quite fill the Y axis, it's a quarter inch from the bottom of the screen, I expect a fix on this.

-No Game Genie/Action Replay support

-No settings save for each game, so whatever you set it to it will stay as untill you change it.

What's better than Y31?

+ A lot faster speed, I think anyone who found some games running slow on Y's will get full speed on this with a 1 (or at the very worst 2) frameskip.

+ Abilty to change how the graphics are rendered including PSP enhanced, although I found every setting just as fast but it could effect some tough to run games.

+ Ability to turn on/off sprites and backgrounds

+ Can have a nice graphic as the background with an easy to change BMP

+ can set screen Smoothness on/off (looks better off in some games)

---------------

I feel a little sorry for Y and all the hard work he has done, but maybe he can incorportae the graphics emulator from this one and make his as fast because I prefer his settings, he couls also add the settings from this into his. Combine the two and it would be perfect!

I am going to keep both of them since they are only about 2 megs and can both use the same ROMS, best of both worlds that way! YAY! GREAT RELEASE!

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 03:02
Sorry the direct answer, its not faster, this EMU has tons of features not present in UO SNES but its not faster then it. It seems smooth at a frame skip of 3 (Mega Man X that is).

Anyway no Mario RPG seems slower on this EMU then y's EMU

LOL although it seems P beat me to a comment.

In cut scene's, game play, even play with the different graphics filters it just does not run the same speed, my best comapirson was with Super Metroid. I did the test of the fight with Ridley, in Y's EMU it was running full speed at Frame Skip 3. With this one it was slower, but as I said this EMU is DEF one to watch. I left it on My PSP as the menu's, everything made it one I do want to play around with. Its a very nice EMU I want to see in its future releases.

parabolee
August 3rd, 2005, 03:10
Well EVERY SINGLE game I tried on this is faster than it is on Y31. Some may be better on Y's (like MEGAMAN X which I don't have) and I would reccomend to use both but I find this a lot faster. Maybe you need to set the graphics to PSP ENHANCED (or whatever it is) They all seemed the same to me but that is what I used.

Every game I tried ran at full speed with a frameskip of 1! I never had to change it on any game I tried yet (about 6 games). I often had to use frameskip 2 on Y's and then it seemed at 95% speed not full (but it played great at that speed so I was cool with that rather than push it to frameskip 3).

Try MK3 on Y's and then on this and it's a WORLD of difference.

- Oh and you can't change the sound/graphics speed on this. So that's another notch for Y's.

hailrazer
August 3rd, 2005, 03:11
Sorry the direct answer, its not faster, this EMU has tons of features not present in UO SNES but its not faster then it. It seems smooth at a frame skip of 3 (Mega Man X that is).

Anyway no Mario RPG seems slower on this EMU then y's EMU

LOL although it seems P beat me to a comment.

In cut scene's, game play, even play with the different graphics filters it just does not run the same speed, my best comapirson was with Super Metroid. I did the test of the fight with Ridley, in Y's EMU it was running full speed at Frame Skip 3. With this one it was slower, but as I said this EMU is DEF one to watch. I left it on My PSP as the menu's, everything made it one I do want to play around with. Its a very nice EMU I want to see in its future releases.
You need to test it on more than one game. ;)
This Emu is a LOT faster than y's.
Try Super Mario World. On y's it takes FS1 or 2 to run full speed.
On this one it does it at FS0.

Also Megam Man 7 on y's needs FS1-2 , once again on this one FS0.

So this one IS A LOT FASTER !!!!

parabolee
August 3rd, 2005, 03:12
Also I think everyone in this thread seems to agree it's much faster than Y's with everything they tested, so maybe the exception is just Mario RPG and Mega Man X.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8741&page=1&pp=10

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 03:14
hmm maybe its just Metroid. I will def give it another run, lol granted I am still playing with it ^-^

Hmm Star Fox seems to be slow let me test Mario Kart the other thread said that was a big improvement.

JcBoyCool
August 3rd, 2005, 03:14
Now if only the psone emu ran this good *begins to cry and dream*

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 03:25
hmm on Mario Kart... I put both at a Frame Skip of 0 and then 3, they were both playable at 3 but a 0 of course no lol. But it did seem quicker under this one.

LOL damit I can't tell on that one

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 03:31
Ok Starfox with the Full ScreenBL and 44k FS w/ Auto on 3 was a 7FPS on y31
On this new EMU it is at with the settings of 44k, Accurate Mix, FS 3 with limiter and FPS on it was reading 24 but DEF slower... I am guessing FPS can not be used to compair but the game was so slow it froze in the beginning.

Both were at 333mhz. Next I am trying Mega Man X3, lets see what happens with C4 Emulation.

With Mirrored settings in Mega Man X3 it was MUCH FASTER (This new EMU)

Hmm so it seems that only a few games show problems but that this def out shines y31 in the speed areas of some games. Def a nice increase for MMX3. I am going to check Mario RPG one more time but I think that may be like Star Fox... just one that it needs a few small corrections to take care of what ever problem it is.

But I do like the menu and options a lot more. I did notice the loss of the graphics and sound increase but I had not played with those for some time in Y's. Hey anyone far enough in Final Fantasy 3, Wasn't it after Fargo that Y's had problems awhile ago. Maybe that is one that should be tried?

Ok on Mario RPG.. I did not notice a difference, they seemed equal I think the New one's graphics were nicer but battles all felt the same. I did Koopa's castle from the beginning just a few battles and they felt the same.

On Final Fantasy from start to the first battle (again settings above mirrored) it seemed the same again. Almost slower and I did Y's first this time. I noticed the same drop in sound speed when characters moved to perform attacks and when they were done it spead up again just like Y's. So again it seems a draw here...

I still maintain with the updates I think this may be the best EMU yet lol, just needs a few corrections.

parabolee
August 3rd, 2005, 04:28
You know what I think I will throw some money there way as a thanks for such great work, I wish all the homebrew devs would set up a paypal address to send them some cash as a thanks. I would gladly donate to my fav EMU's, especially if it meant more updates! :)

Well back to Zelda : Link to the Past!

omniosiris
August 3rd, 2005, 05:14
amazing emulator..one problem though...im already half-way done with chrono trigger and I don't wanna start over, any way to move my save to the new emu?

PSP_Newbie
August 3rd, 2005, 05:55
from what i read, state saves dont work, but doing an sram save, like, normal in-game save, they are compatible and u cantransfer over

Cross
August 3rd, 2005, 06:23
LOL this should be sitting right next to the amazment of the PSPGen EMU.

ShinShoryu
August 3rd, 2005, 06:57
hmmm...I was happy with Y's for the most part but i'll see how this one plays Alpha 2

davidgilmour
August 3rd, 2005, 07:30
This is another AWESOME release !!!!

Street Fighter 2 and Prince of Persia tested !
333 Mhz
frameskip = 0

They both run at FULL 60 frames, amazing !!!

Yuyu, merci !!!!!!!

Sauron96
August 3rd, 2005, 08:25
...which graphical setting is the best overall...?

Also, forgive this question...but severla emu's have setting for V-Sync & transparancy and other crap? What do these things do? is there an emulator site out there that ca answer this kind of q? Also what do the abreviation after the ROMS mean? I know some are the region (JUE) = Japan - U.S. - Europ, but hwat about others?

ghost2258
August 3rd, 2005, 09:41
they did a NICE job on this emu, as for the agreement thing all they have to do if they want to put there name in it is have a "Credits Option" in the emus menu.
hmm i wonder after they get this running perfectly. if they can tackle gba and psx id love to see those running like this emu. :D

juelzberetta
August 3rd, 2005, 09:44
Have they figured out how to emulate or whatever on the PSP 1.51 versions yet?

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 09:47
Have they figured out how to emulate or whatever on the PSP 1.51 versions yet?

nope

Valiant
August 3rd, 2005, 13:23
Man I am drawn back by how Perfect Chrono Trigger runs, it is amazing! (well...close to perfect). A few other games...
-Harvest Moon: Perfect 60-62 (Frame skip 1)
-Earthbound: Perfect 60-62 (Frame skip 1...the battles are slightly slower at Frame Skip 0)
-Ogre Battle: 40 FPS mainly... (Auto Frameskip...though this game seems the same with the other emu)
-Kirby Superstar: 30-35 FPS (Auto Frameskip...seems better than the other emu...cant wait till this game is more playable)
-Kirby Dreamland 3: (same as superstar)

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 13:40
The one game that was so slow was Dracula XX for Super Famicom. The game runs so silky smooth now :D

It's my favorite emulator, next to neocd. which yoyofr also did.

Damn Good Job yoyofr!

Now waiting for the neocd update with save states ;)

luigi
August 3rd, 2005, 14:16
international superstar soccer runs at full speed on 0frameskip,
this is my fav emu.

Smiths
August 3rd, 2005, 14:25
The one game that was so slow was Dracula XX for Super Famicom. The game runs so silky smooth now :D

It's my favorite emulator, next to neocd. which yoyofr also did.

Damn Good Job yoyofr!

Now waiting for the neocd update with save states ;)

Yep.. that's next on the list for NeoCD by him. just a WIP report here :)

ganon
August 3rd, 2005, 14:48
taken from yoyofr site:

Planned future feature: (please DO NOT READ AS everything in next release !!!)

1/FF6 Game speedup. (found a trick after we released, will be in next release, now run at full speed).
2/Sound Emulation moved to the Media Engine. (hope a 10 to 15% increase in performance.)
3/User friendly Cool menu system with realtime help.
4/Netplay in infrastructure mode and adhoc mode.
5/Optimisation of the CPU core emulation (write a JIT and/or rewrite the CPU emulation part in MIPS asm)
6/Rewrite of the PPU rendering to change from "FLUSH" into one pass frame rendering.
7/Configurable Autofire/Configurable input.
8/Display of Snes PAD to be able to understand which color / button name map the PSP.
9/Optimization of mode7 seems possible.(hope a 10 to 15% increase here too)
10/Increased compatibility with games.
11/Setup profile loader : ability to setup profiles per game.
So many user can send us later their setup and we can gather them in the next release.

12/Some CPU core optimization.

13/Try to optimize battery life as much as possible.

14/SPC Player.
15/Speed hacks (SnesAdvance).

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 19:20
for some reason sprites dont draw over each other correctly. you can see what I mean in Mario RPG or in Final Fight 3. It seems that Top becomes bottem and Bottem becomes top.. I sure this will be corrected with the next release though.

xuphorz
August 3rd, 2005, 19:31
terranigma needs to work right sometime

kash
August 3rd, 2005, 20:10
Anyone know how I can get rid of that corrupted file without using Sei PSP?

btw, is their a full screen option yet?

Cap'n 1time
August 3rd, 2005, 20:25
Anyone know how I can get rid of that corrupted file without using Sei PSP?

btw, is their a full screen option yet?

assuming your using a 1.5 no there is not a way to hide the corrupted files without editing the filename. You can use psp brew, but it will do the exact same thing.

Yes its full screen. but not BL (i dont think)

dman32
August 4th, 2005, 13:25
Bloodsack check your pm's man

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 13:30
Bloodsack check your pm's man

It's on it's way bro:)

ataribob
August 4th, 2005, 14:17
any way you can get rid of that nagging screen we have to scroll down to read everytime we load it up.
It say's only once a day but it does it every time you load it.
This is the only emulator that nags you with it's history.
pain in the butt.

ganon
August 4th, 2005, 18:18
thats coz other people take the credit

cmelodysax
August 5th, 2005, 01:52
The fact the I can now play Street Fighter Alpha 2 at full speed at work is like meeting the girl of your dreams and then finding out she's your long lost sister and then you find out she not and that she just told you that because she was deeply in love with you but couldnt stand the fact that you were playing SFA 2 while she breaking up with your brothers' girlfriend for som.........

2 hours later

.....Mario tennis is the greatest game ever made, therefore Rin is the greatest emu for PSP, but of course thats just my opinion.

Great emu btw

ataribob
August 5th, 2005, 02:05
I am sad to say this.
But having 2 Psp's
showing "Frame Skip" on both using both emulators at the same settings.
Snes9xtyl
killed Uo Snes by up to 20 Fram skips sec

shadow77
August 5th, 2005, 02:10
Great release.. on the games I tried the emu on it ran really really nice. FF5 ran fullspeed with 0 frameskip expect for battles which needed 1. Illusion of Gaia running perfect at 1 frameskip, same with Secret of Mana (although sound was messed up).

In uo_Snes9x these games did not run very well, Secret of Mana didn't even reach fullspeed with 10 frameskip.

Super Mario World also running at 60FPS with 0 Frameskip.

Action937
August 5th, 2005, 02:16
I can't get mario all stars to work - anyone tried this game? - it worked with y's

Izlude
August 5th, 2005, 03:46
as i said in the other forum, there seem to be lockups in lufia 1 & 2 mostly in the dungeons, not on the world maps, anybody else get this? i can play through it fine with every other emulator but this one

geise69
August 5th, 2005, 04:42
Speaking of lock ups! Has anyone tried a game that has a *.ips english patch for a rom. I am trying to play Assault Suits Valken aka Cybernator. The emulator recognizes the .ips loads it then freezes. It never even starts booting the rom. Anyone else have this problem?

Smiths
August 5th, 2005, 05:29
I wanna add that Super Metroid froze on me the first time I played it only a minute or so in (The bird stealing the baby metroid away).

I was disheartened, but then gave it another shot and it's been playing unbelievably perfect (0 frame skip @ 333) nonstop for a while now.

Man I can't wait for updates to this; and the fact it seems they are in contact with "y" to incorporate him as well is a good thing.

ganon
August 5th, 2005, 13:08
how do u know they are gonna get y onboard

Smiths
August 5th, 2005, 13:32
reading bbs' on y's site, mainly.

There's a lot of "news" that isn't reported since people just want to post releases only. Lotta WIP going on that no one writes about :)

ganon
August 5th, 2005, 18:52
This is great. Is Y gonna do uo versions or be part o future releases with yoyofr?

DJGELO
August 5th, 2005, 20:35
i tried playing chrono trigger and started to hear "cracks" and "echoes" with the sound. Anyone else have this happen? never happened on y's.

ProphetZG
August 5th, 2005, 21:09
This is the only emulator that nags you with it's history.

Actually that's not true. And there have been nag screens many times before - anyone old enough to recall RAGE team's outrage at people playing MSlug2 on NeoRAGE (this was PRE-NeoRAGEx)?

And Smith's unofficial NeoCD has a quickie nag screen of sorts.

Anyway, it's just a bug that it appears every time. That will get fixed.

davidgilmour
August 6th, 2005, 11:11
anyone old enough to recall RAGE team's outrage at people playing MSlug2 on NeoRAGE (this was PRE-NeoRAGEx)?

ah, the good old retrogames days, I remember RODRIQUEZ FROM BRASIL ASKING TO PLAY METAL SLUG 3 ON MAME PLEAZE!!!!!!! WHERE HE CAN DOWNLOAD THE ROMZ ?!??!??!

lol, those were the days !!!

o0sambo0o81
August 7th, 2005, 04:12
Runs very well, i can play street fighter turbo with no frameskip. Mario Kart does run pretty slow on it though. also On Zelda a link to the past, when you try to enter the forest, the whole psp freezes, has anyone else experienced this?

Gredler
August 7th, 2005, 18:31
Runs very well, i can play street fighter turbo with no frameskip. Mario Kart does run pretty slow on it though. also On Zelda a link to the past, when you try to enter the forest, the whole psp freezes, has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah, it also freezes when unzipping certain games, and freezes whenever I try to enter a town in FFIV. I've switched back to Y's because this one is just too unstable, it seems to crash all the time for me. Stabability>Performance when you can control framskipping/transperancies to make it run good enough to play. Maybe a future release will be more stable, hopefully.

-Gredler

skagga
August 8th, 2005, 16:26
Hiya everyone
Just downloaded and tried to put the 'out to lunch.smc onto this emu but even though the rom showed up on the mem stick it would not show on the in game rom files.I tried this game from a few diff sites (just in case the first was corrupt)but still the same.
So then i tried the snes emu with the pretty wallpaper as you start the emu and it went straight on.Anyone else had a problem like this,where a game rom will not appear in the in game rom selector.

parabolee
August 8th, 2005, 17:21

Very easy fix to that, change graphics mode to ACURATE SOFTWARE when you enter the forest, after that you can change it back to whatever you ind best (approx mix, is usually best but thats what it freezes on).

Most freezes can be fixed by changing graphics mode, in fact all of them can in my experience.

SmashinGit
August 9th, 2005, 02:12
Wip news,

Update coming soon, with new features and fixing the crash bugs.
Current version is unstable, particularly when using PSP accelerated modes (PSP acc. and the 2 mix. modes) and having mosaic effect.

http://yoyofr92.free.fr/psp/snespsp.html

Cross
August 9th, 2005, 02:39
looking forward to the update

]K![-kLiNe1-
August 9th, 2005, 06:04
where do you guyz get the roms for this emulator from.???? plz help ...im going crazy about this

Paulmolive
August 9th, 2005, 09:04
Very easy fix to that, change graphics mode to ACURATE SOFTWARE when you enter the forest, after that you can change it back to whatever you ind best (approx mix, is usually best but thats what it freezes on).

Most freezes can be fixed by changing graphics mode, in fact all of them can in my experience.

I couldn't enter Baron in FF4 :(

Valiant
August 9th, 2005, 11:09
K![-kLiNe1-']where do you guyz get the roms for this emulator from.???? plz help ...im going crazy about this
dude google it you idiot.

]K![-kLiNe1-
August 10th, 2005, 01:29
thanx for being an asshole

ataribob
August 10th, 2005, 15:20
I am sad to say this.
But having 2 Psp's
showing "Frame Skip" on both using both emulators at the same settings.
Snes9xtyl
killed Uo Snes by up to 20 Fram skips sec

I made a mistake I had Snes9xTyl at "Frame Skip 3"
UO Snes was at 2 "Frame Skip"
I still use UO Snes for the Game geanie

I will try again after I steal it from my Oldlady

resinbowl
August 10th, 2005, 21:49
K![-kLiNe1-']thanx for being an asshole
dont worry, asking where to find roms will always get you asshole replys.
its perfectly normal.

Cap'n 1time
August 10th, 2005, 22:06
dont worry, asking where to find roms will always get you asshole replys.
its perfectly normal.

i wonder why. perhapes we should all look at the rules. WHAT? ITS ILLEGAL?! omg, they actually have a reason for responding in that way!? who would have thought.

Valiant
August 11th, 2005, 03:05
yeah gee, good job for being an idiot and not thinking that out ]k[, anyway...seems like there will be a new one coming out. Supposedly this will be able to run FF6 at full speed. Hopefully Mario RPG XD...or at Kirby games (strangely those have been very slow with all the emulators I have tried)

B_man55
August 13th, 2005, 06:26
I could care less about the game speed now that I've been told that my games saves wouldn't be lost, in which case they WERE. I also want to know why this emulator has pretty much no useful menu options. Where's the button config for Christ's sake? I also hope the analog stick will be used for framskip and that sort of stuff like the older emulator. I'm not really impressed with this.. I mean, I give the creator credit for making it and all, but you have to be some sort of a retard to mix up the button layout. Thanks to that, some games that do not have the feature to change the config, we are screwed on, expecially an action game. I wish it was exactly like the UOSNES but at this speed, then I'd piss myself with happiness!! :D

B_man55
August 14th, 2005, 02:53
Oh great! This emulator is awesome! It didn't save my Secret of Mana game i played for 2 and a half hours. Thanks alot, piece of shit emulator. Don't use this crap guys.

Smiths
August 14th, 2005, 03:28
so why didn't you at least use a save state?

Paulmolive
August 14th, 2005, 05:55
Oh great! This emulator is awesome! It didn't save my Secret of Mana game i played for 2 and a half hours. Thanks alot, piece of shit emulator. Don't use this crap guys.

Don't be bad mouthing the emu just cause you didn't save in game.

Onetonbullet
August 14th, 2005, 06:30

Learn to code, stick to retail games, or stop bitching. Good job calling someone elses hard work a piece of shit. :mad: It is not even version 1 yet, and you are pissed about a bug here and there?

B_man55
August 14th, 2005, 08:18
Umm, a few things. I did save in game. And, a bug you call it? I call not being able to save a tragedy. Why would you even release an emulator without the ability to change the controls is beyond me. You tell me it's not even version 1, but, all I am merely trying to do is tell people to stay away from it and use the UO SNES emulator. You can tell me off when this emulator becomes better but in the meantime, don't. Smiths, tell me why you think I would save state when I have the ease of pressing the save selection in SoM? I had worked pretty hard through the game, I'd gotten 3 or 4 elements already, and it didn't even save my game. So don't try and tell me that I should've used a save state because nobody does in this kind of situation. Thank you.

p4ch3c0
August 14th, 2005, 08:23
Every time I save ingame, I always make sure to also make a state image. Try that next time.

B_man55
August 14th, 2005, 08:55
I never had that problem once with the UO SNES, but I will do that from now on. Thanks.

Onetonbullet
August 15th, 2005, 00:11
Umm, a few things. I did save in game. And, a bug you call it? I call not being able to save a tragedy. Why would you even release an emulator without the ability to change the controls is beyond me. You tell me it's not even version 1, but, all I am merely trying to do is tell people to stay away from it and use the UO SNES emulator. You can tell me off when this emulator becomes better but in the meantime, don't. Smiths, tell me why you think I would save state when I have the ease of pressing the save selection in SoM? I had worked pretty hard through the game, I'd gotten 3 or 4 elements already, and it didn't even save my game. So don't try and tell me that I should've used a save state because nobody does in this kind of situation. Thank you.

Oh,...I did not realize you were just trying to help...Calling someones emulator a piece of shit is perfectly fine then. I guess no wip builds should be released?

This is a first release(0.1). You should be happy it runs as well as it does. I can't believe the lack of respect these guys get. Alot of these guys have full time jobs, families, Etc... They work very hard, so the least you could do is refrain from posting comments like: "Thanks alot, piece of shit emulator. Don't use this crap guys.".
Thank you

Mikej119
August 15th, 2005, 03:26
I just ran yoshis island on this dudes emulator and it is indeed quite slow. im talking about snes9xtyl

Paulmolive
August 15th, 2005, 04:32
Oh,...I did not realize you were just trying to help...Calling someones emulator a piece of shit is perfectly fine then. I guess no wip builds should be released?

This is a first release(0.1). You should be happy it runs as well as it does. I can't believe the lack of respect these guys get. Alot of these guys have full time jobs, families, Etc... They work very hard, so the least you could do is refrain from posting comments like: "Thanks alot, piece of shit emulator. Don't use this crap guys.".
Thank you

Amen Onetonbullet.

geise69
August 15th, 2005, 04:38
B_man55 I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You obviously are so mental that you can't even save a game correctly. I had no problem saving in SoM. I also did a save state as well but I have yet to use it. My actual save file in SoM works fine. I don't know what the problem was with it when you did it?

Smiths
August 15th, 2005, 09:33
and uhh, controller config for NeoCd wasn't in v0.1 and v0.5 but I didn't hear too many people saying "what kind of piece of shit doesn't have control config". I ended up adding it because I wanted to redefine the Menu key.

Many authors program their works using their settings. Controller configuration is not a requirement in any way.
It is on their todo list, so maybe the next "piece of shit" will be usable.

And I saved fine in SoM as well... so perhaps it's your "piece of shit" PSP's fault. (or just rom image)

esp with 3-4 hours of playing not to make sure all forms of saving is covered... that's just ****ing stupid.

B_man55
August 16th, 2005, 02:11
B_man55 I don't know what the hell you're talking about. You obviously are so mental that you can't even save a game correctly. I had no problem saving in SoM. I also did a save state as well but I have yet to use it. My actual save file in SoM works fine. I don't know what the problem was with it when you did it?

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, this si a bug and it worked for you fine, but not for me? It didn't? That's what I thought.

B_man55
August 16th, 2005, 02:14
and uhh, controller config for NeoCd wasn't in v0.1 and v0.5 but I didn't hear too many people saying "what kind of piece of shit doesn't have control config". I ended up adding it because I wanted to redefine the Menu key.

Many authors program their works using their settings. Controller configuration is not a requirement in any way.
It is on their todo list, so maybe the next "piece of shit" will be usable.

And I saved fine in SoM as well... so perhaps it's your "piece of shit" PSP's fault. (or just rom image)

esp with 3-4 hours of playing not to make sure all forms of saving is covered... that's just ****ing stupid.

I didn't at all say that controller configuration was a rerequirement buddy. Besides your stupidity, you do bring an interesting point. My PSP could be a piece of shit, after all, it WAS made by Sony. It's not the ROM either, my brother's saved worked fine. And he didn't use a save state either, he never does, and I don't know of anyone who actually saves their game using the game's save selection, and then immideatly after uses a save state. I've never had to, because I never had any problems with any emulator in the past. But I guess I will now have to. Now if you people could stop acting like retards and try to realize that it's called a bug and it needs to be fixed. So stop bitching.

bill00000
August 16th, 2005, 02:45
I always use save states. You seem to be the only one bitching here, Bman. There's no reason to degrade someones hard work because you wasted 3 hours of your precious time. Just upgrade to 2.0 so we don't have to listen to you cry anymore.

Paulmolive
August 16th, 2005, 02:50
I didn't at all say that controller configuration was a rerequirement buddy. Besides your stupidity, you do bring an interesting point. My PSP could be a piece of shit, after all, it WAS made by Sony. It's not the ROM either, my brother's saved worked fine. And he didn't use a save state either, he never does, and I don't know of anyone who actually saves their game using the game's save selection, and then immideatly after uses a save state. I've never had to, because I never had any problems with any emulator in the past. But I guess I will now have to. Now if you people could stop acting like retards and try to realize that it's called a bug and it needs to be fixed. So stop bitching.

It's not the fact that there could be a bug, it's that you started to bitch about and even call the emulator shit.

Cap'n 1time
August 16th, 2005, 02:57

dont **** with smiths (who even with his stupidity had a hand in the development of the actual neogeocd emulator as well as the very emulator that you are playing on)

no one here is retarded, but you have a horrible attitude and i reccomend you drop it before i rip off your nuts and force you to eat them.

have a nice day! :)

Valiant
August 16th, 2005, 17:43
man I hope it comes out before saturday...have a 14 hour flight XD (yes it will ONLY last me 5 hours of it, but it will be fun to test out)

Onetonbullet
August 16th, 2005, 17:47
I mean, I give the creator credit for making it and all, but you have to be some sort of a retard to mix up the button layout. Thanks to that, some games that do not have the feature to change the config, we are screwed on, expecially an action game.

Where's the button config for Christ's sake?

Why would you even release an emulator without the ability to change the controls is beyond me.

Then...

I didn't at all say that controller configuration was a rerequirement buddy.

:eek:

yoyofr
August 16th, 2005, 17:56
wowo, it's pretty hot here!
I'm the author of snes9xTYL and wanted to express my opinion on the
statements of this funny b_man55 guy :-)

I also want to know why this emulator has pretty much no useful menu options.

not usefull for you, but perhaps usefull for people who know how to use
them...

I mean, I give the creator credit for making it and all, but you have to be some sort of a retard to mix up the button layout

lol, you're fun b_man55. btw, how old are you ?

I wish it was exactly like the UOSNES but at this speed, then I'd piss myself with happiness

so perhaps you should encourage the authors instead of telling it's crap.
if you've played SoM for hours, then perhaps you enjoyed snes9xTYL.

And, a bug you call it? I call not being able to save a tragedy

sorry for you, perhaps you want to help fixing the bug in the code ?
save work most of the time, but bugs can occur, as in every existing software. That's why we do beta version & then releasing updates...
btw, the death of 153 people in venezuela due to aircraft crash IS a tragedy.

It didn't save my Secret of Mana game i played for 2 and a half hours. Thanks alot, piece of shit emulator

okay, do you want to know how many hours I spend in rewriting the PPU engine to use to PSP hardware (one thing among many others) ?
remember one thing : what you have is free, you're free to use it or not.
but show more respect please.
with people like you, I think homebrew would die quite fast...

Why would you even release an emulator without the ability to change the controls is beyond me.

hmmm, it's beyond me you can think doing this is beyond you.

Smiths, tell me why you think I would save state when I have the ease of pressing the save selection in SoM? I had worked pretty hard through the game, I'd gotten 3 or 4 elements already, and it didn't even save my game. So don't try and tell me that I should've used a save state because nobody does in this kind of situation.

sorry for you, but most people use save state, that's one of the most
usefull things in emulation.

I didn't at all say that controller configuration was a rerequirement buddy

and now you change your mind... you've grown up perhaps ? or you realized
that losing your SoM save isn't the end of the world....

But I guess I will now have to. Now if you people could stop acting like retards and try to realize that it's called a bug and it needs to be fixed.

yes, there are bugs in v0.1 and probably there will be too in v0.2 since
we cannot (ThunderZ, Laxer3a and me) test intensively all the snes games.
we'll do our best, knowing that we all have a job, a social life and doing this
for your & our pleasure, for free.
actually you're the one acting like a retard.

wraggster
August 16th, 2005, 18:03
Hi Yoyofr its great to see you on these forums, please dont take one persons viewpoint as the view on these forums, your emulator was an excellent first release for the PSP scene.

I cant wait for a possible LittlejohnPSP at some stage ;)

Cap'n 1time
August 16th, 2005, 18:04
wowo, it's pretty hot here!
I'm the author of snes9xTYL and wanted to express my opinion on the
statements of this funny b_man55 guy :-)

not usefull for you, but perhaps usefull for people who know how to use
them...

lol, you're fun b_man55. btw, how old are you ?

so perhaps you......

you should stop by more often!

RabidPuppi
August 16th, 2005, 19:00
wow b_man... you jack ass. go f*&K yourself. yoyoFR, dont even listen to him everyone with half a brain is wikked happy with the new snes emu. dont be discouraged by that d&d loving f$&k job. we all have lots of admiration for the hard werk you put in to making the psp rawk

Mourningstar
August 16th, 2005, 22:49
Hey yoyofr....

About the games not being fullscreen...will that be fixed in the next version? Other than that I think the emu is great....keep up the good work!

Smiths
August 17th, 2005, 04:53
I iz stoopid :(

Valiant
August 17th, 2005, 11:38
I love your emu yoyo please dont be discouraged and remain steadfast with such great releases, ignore such half brained idiots like b_man who are IGNORANT of how privledged they are to at least HAVE an emu working so well for snes...c'mon my chrono trigger, earthbound, harvest moon, heck even super metroid work very well! Which is indeed a surprise (definitely knocked my socks off). The only games though that seem to need a bit of a touch up are such like Super Mario RPG, Star Fox, Kirby Games (man these games seem to be the toughest to speed up...they must be unique if I am not wrong 0-0) and so on. I truely look forward to your next release...I hope that it will run mario RPG well...that would be a dream come true XD.

Best of luck yoyo! Hope to see a release soon.

yoyofr
August 17th, 2005, 14:56
thx all, it helps keep motivated!

regarding the fullscreen issue, it's an issue with original snes game. Some games aren't
fullscreen, most of the time pal version. Ntsc games are using 224 vertical lines and pal
240. But most of the pal games are only convertions of ntsc games (most games come from japan or usa), so the 16 more lines you have in pal aren't used at all..
perhaps I should add an 'pal fullscreen' mode...

parabolee
August 17th, 2005, 15:43
It's funny because of the PAL issue I always use only USA roms, but I still get the screen issue sometimes. Maybe the ROMS are incorrectly marked.

Keep up the amazing work yoyo, best emulator so far for PSP IMO (because it has more games I want to play than the awesome NeoGeoCD emu).

Any chance you would do an AMIGA 500 EMU :) (joking)

ataribob
August 17th, 2005, 23:50
Game Gennie or Game Sharks codes would be nice.

That's what the other Snes Emu has

parabolee
August 18th, 2005, 03:29
Hey YOYOFR

I heard that Y of SNES9x.002Y30 (ect) fame is helping with the TYL Snes9x instead of working on his version (since you went and made it pointless by having a faster EMU :) )

Is it true or is someone blowing smoke up my A?

Zale1
August 18th, 2005, 03:29
Just wanted to say to yoyo to keep up the awesome work. It won't hurt to visit his website and offer him a few dollars via paypal (I for one am). Let’s not forget that fall semester coming up, he may not have as much time as usually with college.

parabolee
August 18th, 2005, 03:35
I already donated, and probably will again after the next update :)

I wish more devs would set up a paypal account to let us donate to.

ataribob
August 18th, 2005, 03:43
yes but he still needs to fix the lockup bug when you try to exit the emu using the PSP exit.

thepsp
August 19th, 2005, 00:09
does anyone know when the new update is suppose to release?

Paulmolive
August 19th, 2005, 04:32
We have no idea. It will come when it comes and that will be a grand day for all.

B_man55
August 20th, 2005, 07:48
I like how everyone here seems to have nothing better to do than to rant on about my apparent "bitching"... Maybe the lot of you should get off the damn computer for a day or two and see what's going on in the world. Oh and, 1timeuser, thank for that offer regarding ripping off my testicles and feeding them to me, but, I highly doubt you could do something like that given that you have no idea who I am, or where I live. Haha, I am looking forward to the next person's opinion on my internet activity. And for the record, I didn't at all say key config was a REQUIREMENT. I simply stated that why you would not put that in there was beyond me. You don't have to get so uptight about everything and waste another 10 minutes explaining to me that you're pissed, I can imagine that. But I garaun-damn-tee you that you'll have this fized by the time you realease the next version since you seem not to ever go outside or anything being a PSP programmer and all. Don't listen to me though, I've got problems. Oh, and I'm 15. No, I'm not PROUD of my age, but, I am proud of being able to have people so concerned about my personal life. Thanks. :)
Do everyone a favor and combine your efforts with the old Y, because with your emulator's speed, and his emulator's options, you'd make one hell of an emulator. And don't bother complaining about what a mean person I am, anyone, because I don't care, and I'm not going to read it.And one last thing. I'll be getting a PayPal account, and because I am "an s2pid n00b dat iz pwned by various lunatics such as 1timeuser and Rabidpuppi", I would be happy to donate whatever amount it REQUIRES (oh look, I said it.) for you to make a key config and menu options save feature, since I don't know anything about programming. Rabbidpuppi, I've never even played Dungeons and Dragons but by the looks of this forum, I'm sure you've just insulted many people. Congratulations.

laxer3a
August 20th, 2005, 21:29
Hi everybody,
Laxer3A here.

It was so hot and around here, I saw the smoke, so I came in :-)

As usual, nice to see that Yoyofr is politically correct :-)

About the cooperation with "Y", I am the one who asked him to work with us
(because many people started to say stuff like "now you can throw away Y" on the japanese boards), I had a short mail exchange with him.
I told him that we are open for him to work with us but we are not the kind of team who want to do a "daily" release. He replied that he wants anyway to continue on his emu at his own pace. Fine... There is probably many reasons to that.

If I and "Y" have sometime, we may see each other actually (he seems to live like 25mn from my place).

Personnally we have our opinion about "Y" work but it is the kind of opinion we discuss in private. ;-)

5:20AM, time to sleep after some PSP coding.

PS: for the youngsters, learn to how to code before critisizing a "piece of shit"... And age is not a matter.

wraggster
August 20th, 2005, 21:35
Hi laxer3a, its great to see you come here away from your busy coding :)

For a first release you have gave us all a lot to look forward to and even though i had the problem with my memory card it was great to be playing my faves on the PSP

btw All- the SNES is and was the best system ever for games :)

Thanks for visiting our forums and please bear in mind we are all waiting patiently for the next release ;)

parabolee
August 20th, 2005, 21:43
Well I would love to see Y contribute a little, like the cheat code option etc, he is obviously a great coder but SNES TYL is just a better EMU. I feel that Y's is very good and I still use it, but it would be better for us all if some kind of team work between the two was done. Otherwise we will be forced to choose between two EMU's for the same system, it's kinda strange having two SNES EMU's on my PSP. But I guess choice is always good.

Keep up all the great work! Great to see you on the board, I hope you will drop in to discuss progress with us from time to time :)

yoyofr
August 20th, 2005, 21:54
perhaps you should send some emails to Y ;-)

yoyofr
August 20th, 2005, 21:59
btw, we plan to internationalize (it is correct english ?) a small help feature in the GUI
(press the triangle button to have help on each option).
I can do english, french, laxer3a can do japanese and a friend can do portuguese.
if other people can take care of others language, feel free to email me (click on my alias)

laxer3a
August 20th, 2005, 22:00
Thanks Wraggster !

Actually when I heard about your memstick, I immediatly contacted yoyo to update the web page. Sorry for the issue with the memstick, it was a quite insane bug and we have taken all the countermeasure to avoid that for the next release
(Cant write on memstick with bat low is one of them, no write when going to sleeping mode etc...etc...)

Personnally I still own only a 32mb card for my test but I can garantee you that my memstick is completly messed up too :)
(Hope reformating will work)

The TYL team feels really sorry about the crashes and the memstick issue.
We have also added an "autosave" feature, so you will be able to do like "word" or "excel" : get back your data in case of... :-)

Should not crash... but who knows.

The emu stability has strongly increased anyway. (As the yoyo's site says, he has found (= THEN FIXED for next release) a lot of issues.)

I am at 30hours of playing on FF6 with only 2 identical crashes (I am using an intermediate version, current yoyo's version seems to fix this bug too).
The bug I am randomly facing is that the console does not wakeup correctly if it slept for more than 7 or 8 hours.

I didnt reboot my console since a week :), sleep mode, play, save, load ,sleep mode and so on 5 or 6 times a day...
But as I needed to code this weekend, I had to shutdown the emu.

Anyway, not sleeping yet, not sleepy yet. See you...

wraggster
August 20th, 2005, 22:12
Hi :)

Yeah the emulator was great then when the memcard went i thought it was fried but luckily it wasnt and the pc reader did it, i knew there had to be a way of fixing it and it did so no worries.

What we all have to remember is , is that at anytime an emulator or mem card could be fried so maybe we need disclaimers on all downloads saying that if it harms your PSP your on your own ?

I cant wait for full speed Mario Kart (if possible) and maybe later once Wifi is sorted out maybe Online PSP Emulator gaming :)

wraggster
August 20th, 2005, 22:43
I wonder if FX chip emulation will be possible ? (full speed)

ganon
August 20th, 2005, 23:28
So any hints to the update?

yoyofr
August 21st, 2005, 00:13
wait a bit more... laxer3a is really working hard on some nice speed up (but don't expect miracles, 333Mhz psp cannot emulated snes as good as your xxxGhz Pc ;-) ).

ganon
August 21st, 2005, 04:51
Well as long as you guys r working on it im happy

Paulmolive
August 21st, 2005, 09:00
as am i

wraggster
August 21st, 2005, 17:06
wait a bit more... laxer3a is really working hard on some nice speed up (but don't expect miracles, 333Mhz psp cannot emulated snes as good as your xxxGhz Pc ;-) ).

can it emulate it better than a gp32 ? :D

laxer3a
August 22nd, 2005, 08:19
Hi,

Yeah, I spent sometime this week end to play with mode7 to do software optimization.
Yoyo included the changes for the next release. :-)

It depends on games but you can expect a change between +5% to +12% on the frame rate.(So +2 to +7 fps)

If you remove some effect (add/sub), and remove the sound you have rougly 60 fps on mario kart or FZero in the next release.

There is some tuning still possible, I will have a look next week end :-).
(GCC assembly output is just so so... Assembly rewrite seems a not so bad idea).

Hope, yoyo will release ASAP (should happen VERY SOON !).
Still I believe it's a good policy to do not give dates, as we don't want to disappoint people if we don't release on time.

See you.

SmashinGit
August 22nd, 2005, 10:05
Sounds good, thanks.

Cap'n 1time
August 22nd, 2005, 15:14
sweet. mario kart at 60fps... i havnt seen that since.... well since i had it on super nintendo (i never felt it any emulators were worthy of its might. for this i shall make an exception.)

ganon
August 22nd, 2005, 17:30
Man the rate u guys r going we might end up with Mario Kart with sound with 60fps

Valiant
August 22nd, 2005, 19:34
Oh man, this is the most anticipated update for me at the moment. I really look forward to checking out the speed updates. Indeed playing Mario Kart at 60 fps would be amazing, though I really hope Kirby games somewhat speed up a bit too XD (yes it is a dream come true if this happens lol XD) (also Mario RPG tehe..). But yeah I really look forward to it, and I am pleased that you are working on this emu faithfully ^^. Look forward to it soon! Good luck!

not here anymore
August 22nd, 2005, 22:59
Suggestions for SnesTYL:

-correct the time bug, Snes9xTYL reports a few hours OFF compared to the PSP, like it says 19:00 in TYL when it's in fact 20:00 o'clock.
Some people report 1 hour OFF, some report several hours OFF. Maybe it has to do with the Summer Daylight setting or something.

-cosmetic for the MENU: if it is possible to put the "OBJ, BG0-3, No Transparency and Fast Sprites" options in a submenu, called for exemple "Display Option" so that all the main setting can fit on one screen without the need to scroll.
Also, to go faster from one setting to another, make the "------------" separators not selectable.

-Raise the Sound output volume if possible (other emus are much louder for the same PSP volume setting)

-cosmetic for the Rom Browser: make the Rom Browser font smaller so that games like "Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen [U] [T+Fr..etc..] [!].zip" can fit on one line in the browser. ^^

-It may be a rare bug but after saving in a game (Gun Hazard) I used the HOME button to exit TYL instead of the built-in exit option and the sram wasn't saved.

That's about it! Thanks for the best Snes emu on PSP ;)
Later,

TSR

pubjoe
August 22nd, 2005, 23:26
Hi, there's just one feature that would be nice to see in this emu that I remember from LittleJohn for the GP32.

That clever little frameskip "+1", "+2" etc option that allowed blinking/flashing sprites to work properly even when running at a 50% frameskip.

laxer3a
August 23rd, 2005, 02:04
Hi,

Thanks for all the advices, the next release is close to finished.
(homepage, help and exe). :)

Except some tests and except some super really small minor changes, we are ready to release.

So don't worry, we take all your input in account for the emu, some are already done, some you didnt ask for are done too, and some you are asking for will be for the 0.3

Yoyofr fixed quite a lot of bugs (and even found a PSP hardware bug lol !!)
This release has so many changes that I cant even list them here :D

wraggster
August 23rd, 2005, 02:26
awesome id better get my testing head ready :)

ganon
August 23rd, 2005, 02:30
Woooooooooot

Valiant
August 23rd, 2005, 05:47
oh boy oh boy! I hope it is released in a few days tahaha XD. I believe you guys when you refer to "major" changes

B_man55
August 23rd, 2005, 08:21
Suggestions for SnesTYL:

-correct the time bug, Snes9xTYL reports a few hours OFF compared to the PSP, like it says 19:00 in TYL when it's in fact 20:00 o'clock.
Some people report 1 hour OFF, some report several hours OFF. Maybe it has to do with the Summer Daylight setting or something.

-cosmetic for the MENU: if it is possible to put the "OBJ, BG0-3, No Transparency and Fast Sprites" options in a submenu, called for exemple "Display Option" so that all the main setting can fit on one screen without the need to scroll.
Also, to go faster from one setting to another, make the "------------" separators not selectable.

-Raise the Sound output volume if possible (other emus are much louder for the same PSP volume setting)

-cosmetic for the Rom Browser: make the Rom Browser font smaller so that games like "Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen [U] [T+Fr..etc..] [!].zip" can fit on one line in the browser. ^^

-It may be a rare bug but after saving in a game (Gun Hazard) I used the HOME button to exit TYL instead of the built-in exit option and the sram wasn't saved.

That's about it! Thanks for the best Snes emu on PSP ;)
Later,

TSR

The thing didn't save for me either, and people said "u iz da n00bz + f@g cuz u cant sav u s2pid f@G." But yeah, that needs to be fixed.

big_radu
August 23rd, 2005, 10:39
Does smb know an emulator that works with "dragon ball z budokay 3"? (xbox or psp2) ???

Sauron96
August 23rd, 2005, 11:08
Suggestions for SnesTYL:

TSR

I thought I was imagining this...I guess I wasn't. The sound is kind of low...

ganon
August 23rd, 2005, 11:26
big_radu get lost you moron

yoyofr
August 23rd, 2005, 14:17
and now it's here ;-)

check it at the usal place http://yoyofr92.free.fr

enjoy and don't forget to post bugs report the offical forum too ;-)

jambox
August 23rd, 2005, 14:20
Awesome! Thank you yoyo, laxer & thunder!

doomgaze3
August 23rd, 2005, 16:57
First Mario Kart, then Yoshi's Island! Muahaha! Thanks for the news update and a great emu Laxer3a and the rest of TYL!!! :D

UnderHill
August 23rd, 2005, 17:05
Woot!! Cant Wait To Test It!!