PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Chronicle/Dreamcast problem!

krakin247
August 3rd, 2005, 10:21
Hiya, i finally got hold of vampire chronicles for my good ol' dreamcast there's just little problem though; every time i play it, it plays except that the screen it displays is like a full screen version of just a quarter of (the proper full) screen!? :confused: when you first put the game on the sega screen is normal, then everthing after that is just like iv zoomed in to the top left hand side! iv tried two dreamcasts and same result! can anyone tell me whats wrong pretty please?? I'm also using the DC-X to play imported games.
Thank you!

beetroot bertie
August 3rd, 2005, 13:40
Are you using a VGA box? I think some games run at that small size if they're not VGA compatible. If I recall correctly, my Bangia-O does this.

krakin247
August 3rd, 2005, 14:01
thanks for the reply but no im not using a vga box, i use a scart and all my other japanese games work fine and dandy. does anyone think its the game itself?? or is there just something im missing here?? :confused: any more help would be much appreciated!

sixtyten
August 4th, 2005, 02:58
Is it a legit game?

krakin247
August 4th, 2005, 22:44
yeah its the proper one in perfect nick, repackaged by sofmap, who tend to test their cd's first as well. So im totally stumped. They're getting quite hard to find so id love not to have to send it back if i can help it.... someway??? anybody know what's wrong pretty please?

krakin247
August 7th, 2005, 23:58
I sorted it out after digging up my S-video, it seems to do it only on Scart leads, so if anyone gets the same problemther you go! cheers for the help