PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Getting Old?

king-killa
January 27th, 2008, 19:52
I'm not much of a hacker so this mightn't make too much sense, but I find myself tired of hackers only trying to do the same hacks. Sure, playing homebrew on Wii is good. But sometimes you don't want homebrew.

Now, I would like to point out Datel.. They did exactly as their motto states, by enhancing gaming. But the same old "hacks" are getting boring. Sure; Action Replay is cool. Well, it WAS cool. Yes, people DO want multimedia DS'. But what I would like to see is Datel (or an independent developer) have a crack at something that takes hacking to the next level.

I'm not exactly sure what I want, just something.. different.

ExcruciationX
January 27th, 2008, 20:12
Firstly, they steal other people's work and make it look like they did it.
Secondly, a company probably couldn't "hack" a console without getting legally pursued.

king-killa
January 27th, 2008, 20:49
Well, I see what you mean, but... It would be quite possible to hack and simply not tell anyone; the company won't find out.

And I wasn't exactly stating that I wanted someone to hack the console and make possibilities unlimited: I just want to see something new; unusual perheaps.

xg917
January 27th, 2008, 20:54
hack and not tell anyone? does that make sense?

VampDude
January 27th, 2008, 20:59
hack and not tell anyone? does that make sense?

Nope, makes no sense.

zonic
January 27th, 2008, 21:30
well datel makes it easier for hackers to use the third party devices to hack their consoles with out expensive mod chips i used my r4 card and flashed my ds it was easy instead of a 80$ mod chip. so hacking is not getting old but we need new better hacking methods