PDA

View Full Version : PSP Emulation News Needs Your Help :)

wraggster
August 3rd, 2005, 23:26
Hi as you know and can see if you visit here reguarly, this site is one of the very best if not the best for PSP Emulation and Homebrew news and dowloads with an awesome forum to boot.

From Saturday for a week im on Holiday and need say 3 people to help post news at the site, obviously you need to know and understand the PSP scene and all the releases and be known to me and extremely trustworthy and eager (at least for a week) and keep this site up to date :) with news.

anyone interested then pease say hollar :)

Thats all for now ;)

nexis2600
August 3rd, 2005, 23:30
I would offer but I am exspecting the 2nd psp in tomorrow and I need to get down and busy on coding multi like i promissed. :( Sorry.

wraggster
August 3rd, 2005, 23:32
Thanks for the reply :)

LukeCool
August 4th, 2005, 00:10
What would I do exactly?

FrozenIpaq
August 4th, 2005, 00:48
Have fun on your vacation, you need it ;)

I would offer, but am unsure if you would allow me, due to my experience on the forums :( I'm available though most everyday cept most of Saturdays. Hope you can find some reliable peeps :cool:

BlingShyne2 TAA
August 4th, 2005, 03:09
hey i will do it if you tel me how i can make games show up on version 2.0 i cant figure it out1! :mad:

I kid, but expect alot of this.

Way to much of a busy person to be constantly checking for updates, and also, I don't think I've had the pleasure of ever actually getting to know you wragg.

Goodluck finding decent help, I vote for FrozenIpaq, I think PSPUpdates and DCEMU should stop all the fighting. :(

shadowprophet
August 4th, 2005, 03:38
You gotta have somone people can trust and respect unwaveringly .

I think you should draft Quzar and or Darksavior69
Both these people are respectible And would do a great job.

PS. I mean come on you know its true wraggster.

Smiths
August 4th, 2005, 04:14
I'd do it but I hate you.

shadowprophet
August 4th, 2005, 05:05
0.o dont preach hate brother :p

I do agree the proper people deserve this.

Thats why in my opinion I suggest Quzar or Darksavior69

YourStillWithMe
August 4th, 2005, 05:17
I nominate Kaiser or Xuphorz. Kaiser always is on top of everything and knows whats going on. . . . Also everytime I ask him something, he responds with answers that always take me one step further or he answers them perfectly! Xuphorz appears to be very organized because of his FAQ on how to run Homebrew on 1.0 and 1.5 and his signature states that people should pm for assistance! Sounds trustworthy to me. . . .

Smiths
August 4th, 2005, 05:56
Oh and by "you" i mean wraggster cuz he owes me blood.

I think there are many qualified people here who can accurately fill in some shoes for a week. Honestly if I had time and/or patience I'd do it.

Wait when is it again?
Saturday for a week you say.
Ehh, I possibly could nominate myself for something with this wragg...
but i need blood

*o*
August 4th, 2005, 08:18
hollar!

AKB
August 4th, 2005, 08:25
See i would love to, but i know from my past problems i wont be able to do such a thing, but i propose that xuphor should be it, he seems to have the right fits for the job

MSX
August 4th, 2005, 14:37
If you can't find anyone, shoot me a PM ;).

Darksaviour69
August 4th, 2005, 14:43
i can post news already, i just don't follow psp news that much (i'm a dreamcaster), but i will (try) help, i made a Submit news topic, so eveyone can help ;)

Darksaviour69
August 4th, 2005, 14:44
Have fun on your vacation, you need it ;)

I would offer, but am unsure if you would allow me, due to my experience on the forums :( I'm available though most everyday cept most of Saturdays. Hope you can find some reliable peeps :cool:

i don't think u did anything wrong, and your faq was great....

FrozenIpaq
August 4th, 2005, 15:22
i don't think u did anything wrong, and your faq was great....

Thanks, I'll try to use the submit news topic you made to help out a little here and there when Wraggster is away. I just try to help out the best I can whenever availabe.