PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 1 games support petition

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 29th, 2008, 12:04
Hey guys and gals im sure a few of you out there feel the original xbox was dropped before it's time it still has alot to offer (gfx etc easily if not better than wii's) and we feel it could do with a little more support so me and a freind have formed a petion to try to achive just this please sign we are hoping to get 50000 signitures...

Regards The Eggman & Spectroplasm
it can be found here

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/978700100

Baboon
January 29th, 2008, 12:07
Hey guys and gals im sure a few of you out there fel the original xbox was dropped before it's time it still has alot to offer (gfx etc easily if not better than wii's) and we feel it could do with a little more support so me and a freind have formed a petion to try to achive just this please sign we are hoping to get 50000 signitures...

Regards The Eggman

it can be found here

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/978700100

Well it get my vote! :thumbup: ...but I never think online petitions ever do any good. :(

M Dash
January 29th, 2008, 13:25
You got my vote! I've always wanted to play Phantasy Star Online on my 360, and also, region-free like the original xbox 1 would be awesome.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 29th, 2008, 14:35
Hey guys those that signed please sign again was a problem and 1st didnt register.....

JKKDARK
January 29th, 2008, 15:29
The petition will not work. Microsoft already moved and will not back, a new generation started and they don't stay in the past.

Elven6
January 29th, 2008, 16:19
You won't get it rereleased, but what you can do is start a new petition, hopefully at a simpler site like petitiononline, and ask Microsoft to continue releasing backwards compatible updates.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
January 29th, 2008, 17:20
LOL ive been on my xbox1 more than my 360 latley

onetwentyeight
January 30th, 2008, 01:49
what gets me is moving from the backwards compatibility (bc) standpoint to the downloadable software methodology. sure a larger hard drive will be required quite quickly, but the main difference between this and psn offering ps1 titles is that you can still easily find xbox1 games in stores for less than the ms points required to purchase them online. finding ps1 games is much more difficult. microsoft should just stick to updating the bc list.

VampDude
January 30th, 2008, 09:35
The Xbox was dropped years too early, I mean the 128bit era (sixth generation) isn't even over, there's the PS2 and PSP (though the PSP is technically seventh generation) which are still selling games, and from what I have been told the Xbox was more powerful than the PS2.

Eviltaco64
January 30th, 2008, 23:15
The Xbox was dropped years too early, I mean the 128bit era (sixth generation) isn't even over, there's the PS2 and PSP (though the PSP is technically seventh generation) which are still selling games, and from what I have been told the Xbox was more powerful than the PS2.

Xbox - 733 MHz Intel Celeron, 64 MB Ram

PS2 - 294 MHz Emotion Engine, 32 MB Ram