PDA

View Full Version : Majesco releases early version of Eco-Creatures as DS download

wraggster
January 29th, 2008, 23:50
With a healthy collection of casual DS favorites to its credit, the once financially gridlocked publisher Majesco has much thanks to lay at the feet of Nintendo's touchable portable. Now the company has announced that it plans to give players an early taste of its latest project, a tree-hugging RTS for the DS, by releasing a demo for Eco-Creatures: Save the Forest over nearly 10,000 Nintendo DS Download Stations across the U.S.

It's unclear how much of the game will be included in the demo, or if in fact this move will save any trees at all. What we do know, however, is that the download will be available from now until sometime in May – well beyond the game's expected March 4 release -- giving those of you with access to a station plenty of time to warm up to Majesco's green-minded ways.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/29/majesco-releases-early-version-of-eco-creatures-as-ds-download/

Elven6
January 30th, 2008, 01:25
Didn't Majesco stop making games after Psychonauts?

w00tman X
January 30th, 2008, 08:05
After reading that piece of news... I kinda wish they did.

Markzilla
January 30th, 2008, 15:46
An RTS is an RTS, man. Don't bash it 'til you've played it.

Seven7
January 30th, 2008, 17:42
I was under the impression that Majesco was simply a publisher/distributer. This does look interesting though. I wonder if any download stations are near me...

ZAFDeltaForce
February 2nd, 2008, 09:03
This is worth checking out

wiggy fuzz
February 2nd, 2008, 12:43
damn, why won't nintendo release a home version of their download startion, i hate having to ride to toys-r-us and get stared at by little kids with my ds in a queue