PDA

View Full Version : What To Do When You Are Bored

darkeclipse7243
January 30th, 2008, 07:33
I have been wondering about this lately and I am hoping to get an answer, what games are the best to play when you have nothing to do all day and you have that brand new game that you just don't feel like playing that day. I have always wanted to know what other people play when they are bored. What kind of game is good to play on a boring day, the games that have come out 1,2, or 3 years ago or the good old retro games.

VampDude
January 30th, 2008, 07:40
I play my Wii when I'm bored, it's down stairs.

But when I'm bored in general, the games I tend to play are strategy type games like Battle For Middle Earth, I used to play Normality (a cool game from 1996) back when I had XP.

splodger15
January 30th, 2008, 10:07
Get on the Playstation or Wii or ring up some friends and go out

Accordion
January 30th, 2008, 10:12
i usually play Rez or Shadow of the Colossus…

…probably why i have completed both at least 80 times
too good.

beetroot bertie
January 30th, 2008, 10:29
i usually play Rez or Shadow of the Colossus…

…probably why i have completed both at least 80 times
too good.

Or too bored :D

To be honest if I was really bored then I probably wouldn't be in the mood for games and I'd watch films, listen to tunes and/or surf the web or maybe go for a walk.

Accordion
January 30th, 2008, 12:42
Or too bored :D

To be honest if I was really bored then I probably wouldn't be in the mood for games and I'd watch films, listen to tunes and/or surf the web or maybe go for a walk.

I dont play that often actually.

Rez takes about two hours to play through all five areas, probably less.

And SotC can be rushed through in about four hours easily enough.

Great games deserve replaying, i dont get alot of time to play, so i make sure i play something worthwhile.

JKKDARK
January 30th, 2008, 13:10
Play video games, listen music or go out

M Dash
January 30th, 2008, 13:50
When I'm like that, I generally want to go out! Because I simply can't see me playing anything in that time, be it a new game or an old classic one.

In those times I just wanna bail out and go to the streets walk, be with a friend, go ride a bicicle, i dunno... Out activity!!

Anyways... For a good old retro?? I'll say the Sonic genesis/mega drive classics :P ON A REAL GENESIS/MEGA DRIVE OF COURSE!!

Or maybe even Master System/GameGear :D

Safari Al
January 30th, 2008, 14:40
probably sleep, check HH over and over again :rolleyes:, work on my lua game

Shrygue
January 30th, 2008, 15:01
For me, if I have any money to spare, I'd go out aimlessly around the city. When I can not do that, I would listen to music, sleep, use my number of games console that I have, go online, look out for anything good on the internet and watch these forums.

Sonicboy 101
January 30th, 2008, 15:27
Go back to bed :p

ExcruciationX
January 30th, 2008, 18:44
Lets see...

I try a low DXM dose (rare).
Post on these forums.
Play Halo 3 on Xbox Live.

Triv1um
January 30th, 2008, 19:18
Post here
or every now and again Mr.Wang gets a visit from pam.

mike_jmg
January 31st, 2008, 04:32
when I'm really bored, just like that when you have the latest game but don't feel like playing it at the moment.

Most often, I go out to walk, or with my friends, even if they have nothing to do as well. Just going out feels kinda nice

But when i don't have the chance, I start improving my skills on Djmax portable 2, trying to unlock everything it has.

Going through this forums is another option too

kcajblue
January 31st, 2008, 05:03
I dont play that often actually.

Rez takes about two hours to play through all five areas, probably less.

And SotC can be rushed through in about four hours easily enough.

Great games deserve replaying, i dont get alot of time to play, so i make sure i play something worthwhile.oh yeah, soc is such a great game.
very fun figuring out how to fight the boss the first time.
then you gotta beat it faster.

just like solving a rubiks cube.
which is what ive been doing recently when im bored.
fun stuff.

darklight5
February 1st, 2008, 23:31
i go outside and play with my good buddy.

darkness angel 777
February 2nd, 2008, 15:47
well I'd usually play ff7 on psp.

LilSwish722
February 2nd, 2008, 17:01
I play PSP/PS1. Legend of Dragoon is the greatest. PS1 game = 40 hours of game play even if you go through it quickly. Although, I do listen to music too. But I do that all the time. If I can go out with friends, I'd do that before I play games.

Eviltaco64
February 2nd, 2008, 17:46
I go find something to do?

Play a game.
Call some friends.
Goto DCEmu