PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Thief v.0.25

wraggster
January 30th, 2008, 20:08
News/release from Andyauff: (http://www.andyauff.com/)

This is based off of a game that I remember playing years ago where you had to take all the jewels without being captured. As far as I remember, this is just like it as far as how you play. -----------> Many thanks to NeonBox of the qj.net forums, who brought it to my attention the game that I was thinking about. By coincidence, it is also called Jewel Thief.

**************CHANGELOG:*

--Can now control player with d-pad as well as analog nub
--Code overhauled: now just one, much more efficient script
--Backgrounds appear randomly
--Unlimited levels
--Gradually increasing difficulty up to level 20
--Pause function

How To Play:

Use the analog nub to move your player (the thief). The object is for you to steal all of the jewels on the screen without being caught by the good guys who are running around. If they touch you, it's game over. Take all of the gems on the screen without being caught and you move on to the next level. No two levels are the same, for the gems are placed randomly around the screen. The game starts out easy and gets harder as you progress. If you get caught, press start to restart the game. The game
goes on forever: try to make it to the highest level you can! After level 20, the game stops getting harder, but it is hard enough by that point that you probably won't last
much longer after that anyway!

-----------------------
Controls: |
|
Analog Nub or D-Pad: Move player |
Start (during game): Pause |
Cross (when paused): Unpause |
Start (after game over): Restart |

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments