PDA

View Full Version : Devil May Cry 4 Premium BD Pack (Ceramic White)

wraggster
January 30th, 2008, 22:09
http://image1.play-asia.com/170/6f/pa.115662.1.jpg

Play Asia have just announced that preorders are open for the new Devil May Cry 4 Playstation 3 Premium Pack.

The pack comes with obviously the Devil May Cry 4 Game and the Ceramic White 40GB PS3.

Price is $499

More details -> http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bo-49-en-84-j-70-2h8u.html

Shadowblind
January 30th, 2008, 22:13
Psst: This is in the PSP news forum ;)

Hmm...I think it'd be cooler if it had a DMC4 imprint on the PS3 itself.

Triv1um
January 30th, 2008, 22:19
Whats with all the PS3 stuff in PSP sections?

All Wrag ever seems to post is advertisements now, and there not even in the right place. :(

Napalm-Death
January 30th, 2008, 22:24
Psst: This is in the PSP news forum ;)

Hmm...I think it'd be cooler if it had a DMC4 imprint on the PS3 itself.

Thanks for giving me an idea... Now if only I knew how to get it done. XD

Baboon
January 30th, 2008, 22:28
lol. Another ps3 advert in the psp section.

I just played the dmc4 demo on the 360 and this game rocks! :)

mike_jmg
January 30th, 2008, 22:56
nice, but white doesn't look good for a ps3

urherenow
January 31st, 2008, 00:03
40GB PS3s are $399... so I'm paying $100 for a game? ***k that.

Eviltaco64
January 31st, 2008, 00:05
40GB PS3s are $399... so I'm paying $100 for a game? ***k that.

Well, that, and the fact that its white and being imported from Japan...

sappo
January 31st, 2008, 00:42
If you want this game so badly, get a 360, it costs less and it's plainly better.

Napalm-Death
January 31st, 2008, 03:29
Please, we don't need flamebait here.

No_one_in_particular
January 31st, 2008, 04:29
Whats with all the PS3 stuff in PSP sections?

All Wrag ever seems to post is advertisements now, and there not even in the right place. :(
Talk about an exaggeration ?!

Bunch of whiners :P

Panda Bear K
January 31st, 2008, 07:41
If you want this game so badly, get a 360, it costs less and it's plainly better.I actually played both the PS3 and Xbox version of the demo. And I can definitely say that you should get DMC4 for PS3 just for the controllers. The 360's facebuttons are kind of... weird and not as tactile as the PS3's facebuttons, and the trigger doesn't have that squeezable feeling to it, so when you're charging up your sword it doesn't feel that good. I guess the overall feeling is that SIXAXIS is a lot more pressable and lets you do a lot more minute and fine controls with it. I can't really put it into words, but DMC4 on PS3 just felt so much more at home than the game on 360. Just my thoughts.

O, and you can't put a price on a reliable system that can play a game from start to finish without dying. lol, I kid I kid... or do I :eek: Anyhow, PS3 white is ugly as heck.

Airdevil
January 31st, 2008, 08:29
I actually played both the PS3 and Xbox version of the demo. And I can definitely say that you should get DMC4 for PS3 just for the controllers. The 360's facebuttons are kind of... weird and not as tactile as the PS3's facebuttons, and the trigger doesn't have that squeezable feeling to it, so when you're charging up your sword it doesn't feel that good. I guess the overall feeling is that SIXAXIS is a lot more pressable and lets you do a lot more minute and fine controls with it. I can't really put it into words, but DMC4 on PS3 just felt so much more at home than the game on 360. Just my thoughts.

O, and you can't put a price on a reliable system that can play a game from start to finish without dying. lol, I kid I kid... or do I :eek: Anyhow, PS3 white is ugly as heck.

Can i also add to that the fact that the PS3 versions of the game contains NO loading as the whole game is put on the hard disk :)

Panini
January 31st, 2008, 08:41
the PS3 versions of the game contains NO loading as the whole game is put on the hard disk :)

The full game is not out yet though and only the demo??

It will make a nice change to see a game better on the PS3 to the 360! :rofl:

John Vattic
January 31st, 2008, 10:53
Emo May Cry!

Panini
January 31st, 2008, 11:13
Elmo may cry!

Stone Temple Pilots
January 31st, 2008, 13:46
Devil May Cry 4 premium pack! Though I won't buy an import I'd buy it if it came stateside. White PS3 is a nice refresher and it looks sexy. DMC4 looks better on the PS3 seeing how the PS3 has a much more powerful graphics processor.

Veskgar
January 31st, 2008, 18:17
Well now I actually have both a PS3 and an XBOX 360. I never thought it would be so but aside from Halo 3, I really enjoy the PS3 much more.

I won't get into to many detailed comparisons as this thread should not be about XBOX 360 vs. PS3 but a few games come to mind that I think are better on the PS3 compared to their counterparts on other platforms:

1.) Ninja Gaiden Sigma
2.) The Elder Scrolls IV: Obvlivion (Game of the Year Edition)
3.) Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
4.) Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

I don't mind some PS3 news thrown into the PSP section as the PSP / PS3 connectivity and remote play make the two go hand in hand.

Baboon
January 31st, 2008, 20:21
Well now I actually have both a PS3 and an XBOX 360. I never thought it would be so but aside from Halo 3, I really enjoy the PS3 much more.

I won't get into to many detailed comparisons as this thread should not be about XBOX 360 vs. PS3 but a few games come to mind that I think are better on the PS3 compared to their counterparts on other platforms:

1.) Ninja Gaiden Sigma
2.) The Elder Scrolls IV: Obvlivion (Game of the Year Edition)
3.) Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
4.) Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

I don't mind some PS3 news thrown into the PSP section as the PSP / PS3 connectivity and remote play make the two go hand in hand.

WTF? :eek:

So far all the PS3 seems to get is crap ports from the 360. lol

You'll find Pro evo, Assasins Creed, The Orange Box, Rainbow Six Vegas, Fight Night, Tony Hawk's Project 8, Virtual Fighter 5, Madden, FEAR, etc etc plus the upcoming 'Lost Planet' are all shite compared to the xbox versions (and thats just naming a few of them). :rofl:

Plus the exclusives on 360 are what PS3 owners can only dream of with Mass Effect, Ace Combat 6, Gears of War, Halo3, Dead Rising, Forza, Bioshock, Beautiful Katamari etc.

I have two friends with both PS3's and 360's and they never touch there PS3's. Granted given time this might change but as it is there just aren't enough quality games out right now (aside from Drakes and Ratchet & Clank).

One of the reasons I bought a next gen machine (my wii doesn't count lol) was for the upcoming GTA game.. and that's already rumoured to be better on the 360 with all the exclusive downloadable content. :) ...oh and aparently the new 'Turrok' game is another game thats truly awful on the PS3! lol Check here: http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/848/848783p3.html

Each to their own though.

edit: I'm also sorry for taking this thread off topic. :D

Xgen001
February 2nd, 2008, 09:07
meh. its not even a special edition ps3. its just a white one that comes with DMC4. the white ps3 has been out in hong kong as long as it has been out in japan. and it costs cheaper in hong kong than anywhere else in the world and is exactly the same price as the black 40gig one.

and since i live in hk, i might as well just get them all separate.

Eviltaco64
February 2nd, 2008, 18:30
At least they actually give you the game along with the DMC4 bundle unlike the Halo 3 Xbox 360!!! It gives you everything you need for Halo (except a copy of Halo 3, of course) :D