PDA

View Full Version : Usb Extreme

boros.biker
August 5th, 2005, 13:18
Hi i am looking to purchase USB extreme for my slim line silver p2s as on reading up swap disk will only work if I open up my ps2 and tape down a micro switch inside. This is because 1 of the 3 tools developed for the slim line black ps2 will not work on the silver 1.

so what I was wanting to know is if I buy USB extreme and set it up ect will I still be able to use my action replay max disk which I have just bought with games that I intend to back up on my hdd??

Any info would be much appreciated

Boros.Biker

chronoswing
August 10th, 2005, 06:17
Guess you'll just have to learn how to beat your illegal backups without cheating won't you?

ChrisKahn
September 13th, 2005, 21:34
I wouldnt suggest gettin USBextreme just yet if you didnt already. First of all its not compatible with all games like the manufacturer says it is especially with new games. So you might be dissapointed once you find out that your backed up games on your Hdd doesnt work( i was ). But there is a website that has a list of all the games that work/doesnt work . Second, the usb port on the ps2 is only a 1.1 which makes all CG movies and intros of the games runnin from the HDD slow as hell plus slow load times. And some games might freeze up on you. Until they release a more compatible version of USBextreme i suggest that you dont get it unless you have an extra 40 bucks lyin around.