PDA

View Full Version : Rockman Dash Released (commercial game)

wraggster
August 5th, 2005, 13:18
A reworked version of the action/adventure/RPG entry in the Mega Man series, originally released for the PSone (this PSP version is said to be based on the N64 version.)

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-rockman-dash-jap.jpg

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=7128&lsaid=219793

magic_mascarade
August 5th, 2005, 13:54
I heard that this game do an automatic update to the 1.52 firmware, so be careful! Use the No Update software!

Krillin_SA
August 5th, 2005, 14:25
Hey wraggs, been a few years m8. Does anyone know if this is the only game so far or is there future plans to force a 2.0 rollout?

wraggster
August 5th, 2005, 14:31
i would say that soon every game will force v2.0 and all loaders will be obsolete then. (piracy does harm to the homebrew scene)

and hi ;)

shadowprophet
August 5th, 2005, 14:38
I heard that this game do an automatic update to the 1.52 firmware, so be careful! Use the No Update software!

I thank you . I was gonna get this game.I still probibly will, At least now I know im gonna have to mess with the no update app.

Btw wraggster, Have a good vacation while your gone, Did you ever decide whos gonna be running the show while your out :confused:

Quzar or Darksavior69 still has my vote:p

I dont know why it never crossed my mind before. 1timeuser would also make an equaly respectible person for the job. Yup they all got my vote:D

RabidPuppi
August 6th, 2005, 01:45
sweet christ dont give it to 1timeuser. hes obnoxious

ArugulaZ
August 6th, 2005, 02:18
I second that emotion!

JR

shadowprophet
August 6th, 2005, 05:12
1timeuser has never been anything but completely suave.
I think he would do a great job :D

Cross
August 7th, 2005, 02:40
I say Wraggster, oh wait damit he is the one leaving.. can I call a friend?

Damit all that and i forgot to add, I have been waiting on this game, I am waiting for the US release of this and the second game as well (They are doing both) I guess its time to look into the no update program but thats ok I really look forward to playing it.

Greensky
August 7th, 2005, 15:55
Where can I find this "no update software" and any info on it?