PDA

View Full Version : Game Critics: Game of the Year Winners Announced

wraggster
February 1st, 2008, 20:32
GAME CRITICS: GAME OF THE YEAR AWARDS ANNOUNCED
BioShock Takes Top Honors as Game of the Year

The full list of the 2007 Game Critics Awards: Game of the Year winners is now posted on the Game Critics Awards website. You can see the full list of winners at http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/goty.html.

Top 10 Games of 2007:
1.) BioShock
2.) The Orange Box
3.) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
4.) Rock Band
5.) Super Mario Galaxy
6.) Halo 3
7.) Mass Effect
8.) God of War II
9.) Assassin's Creed
10.) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

goity
February 1st, 2008, 21:04
The orange box? This is like a Ģ5 gold edition winning goty, only even those have engines less than 5 years old. Thankfully it's not first. I say Uncharted should be much higher than that; assassin's creed? hahahaha.

Joe88
February 1st, 2008, 23:49
woo bioshock

Shadowblind
February 1st, 2008, 23:51
Its like its not even a contest anymore. Everywhere i look, Bioshock is ALWAYS at the top of the list. Halo 3, Mass Effect, and God of War II all deserve to be on there.

Helllllll, YEAH! :D

JKKDARK
February 1st, 2008, 23:55
Damn, no Sega game :(

and Rock Band sucks.

havoc_012
February 2nd, 2008, 00:46
Much deserved win for Bioshock. =)

mike_jmg
February 2nd, 2008, 04:37
God of War II should've won

edit: well now that I've thought about it more, no, it ends on a to be continued, so yeah it deserves that place (although I love it)

Metal_Spirit
February 3rd, 2008, 10:17
As stupid as you may think, I did not enjoyed Bioshock.
Not shure it was the timming in wich i Played it, allongside with COD 4, Crysis, etc, but the game failed to excite me that much.

Off course I recognize itīs a great game, but in my oppinion it was not worth 1st place.

king-killa
February 3rd, 2008, 11:09
I don't exactly agree with many of those placings, but oh well. Well deserved for Bioshock.