PDA

View Full Version : DS KanjiDict v0.2

wraggster
February 1st, 2008, 21:51
Eo (http://www.dev-fr.org/projets/(ndsapp)-ds-kanjidict/) posted this news/release:

Hello,

Also in the field pursuant to learn Japanese, here is a kanji dictionary.

Use:
Simply trace its kanji party in the drawing in the lower left corner, it will be analyzed in real time. Simply click on the button corresponding to the desired kanji (5 opportunity from top to bottom in order of probability) to display information about kanji (which includes for the moment readings, the meaning and information qq) on the screen.
Press L to reset the drawing area of kanji. It takes a little know how to write kanji anyway, the algorithm is based on an analysis of traits.

Technos:
I reused engine JStroke (Palm application) for the analysis of kanji (I think it really not bad) and Kanjidic to the database of Kanji. The kanjidic is fairly exhaustive, but it is unlikely that the engine reconnaissance edge on all entries.

This is a second version which enables them to search by reading, translation and radical in addition to the trail. It is also possible to change screen with R.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Eyedunno
February 2nd, 2008, 10:34
I'm waiting for some company to release a full DS version of Kanjigen. That would be sweet.