PDA

View Full Version : [Release] SchmEdiA SchEnteR XMB Theme 3.90m33

SchmilK
February 2nd, 2008, 08:24
This is a FULL update to the latest 3.90m33.
Thanks to matchung and vegetano1 for starting the vshmain offsets and organ for using his decoder ring :)
I found all the paf offsets and this IS a 3.90 vshmain paf and rco used!
I have fixed the mute icon finally
I have included the 01-12.bmp from the Original Blue Large + theme.
I have included some dummy fonts to save some space since compression didnt go to well for me
New icons for Skype and GoMessenger (sorry still no 1seg)
XMB Text removed for English, Spanish, Japanese, and French YAY BEER
This installs fine on phat leaving 1.64mb free space WITHOUT using the dummy fonts!!
Other than that...enjoy as usual on dark alex's latest update to the m33 family :)

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/7576/ss3901zv6.jpg

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

LilSwish722
February 2nd, 2008, 17:34
Looks awesome. I love it. I'll be using this when i update. Minus the iguana background lol

djbrotherson
February 2nd, 2008, 17:43
Yea i always wanted to try this but never knew the name... nice theme (minus the iguana)

acn010
February 2nd, 2008, 18:00
that is the most sexiest theme i ever see...
3.90m33 came out already?

DarthPaul
February 2nd, 2008, 18:02
^ Yeah it did acn010. :p

Thanks SchmilK! This is the theme I was using with 3.80 M33 but had to uninstall when I updated to 3.90 M33. I've been waiting for an update.. and here it is. Cheers!

mike_jmg
February 2nd, 2008, 18:02
is not an iguana, is a chameleon, don't you watch the discovery channel
Still looks awful though:p

acn010
February 2nd, 2008, 18:06
i found it sexy...
lol

SchmilK
February 2nd, 2008, 18:30
is not an iguana, is a chameleon, don't you watch the discovery channel
Still looks awful though:p

aw man...i raised that chameleon from 8 weeks old and 1 inch long until it was 5 years old and 10 inches long! That was the last good photo I got of him and finally after a long time i felt the feeling Madsoul puts into his themes that encourage high resolution wallpapers.

It may not be for everyone, thats why I included more to choose from if you wanted ;)

mike_jmg
February 2nd, 2008, 18:38
sorry man I had no idea it was yours (lol):p
The picture is very well taken, looks like that wild life documentarys or things like that
But I'm not really into reptiles

djbrotherson
February 2nd, 2008, 18:42
Yea no biggie, just not a fan of chameleon wallpaper :P

acn010
February 2nd, 2008, 18:57
i found it sexy.....
so what camera did you took that little creature i may ask?

LilSwish722
February 2nd, 2008, 19:36
The theme is sexy. The picture is well taken. But...I wouldn't use it as my theme background. Great work though

SchmilK
February 2nd, 2008, 19:55
haha...no biggie here...i just like sharing things i like with others who may not be aware of them ;)

SchmilK
February 2nd, 2008, 20:04
i found it sexy.....
so what camera did you took that little creature i may ask?

that was an old sony dsc-f505. The original photo was just him on my finger in fronto f a white wall..i did some cutout and found a nice jungle background that i blurred up and gave him a soft white edge to mimic the lighting and voila..we have a background :)

LilSwish722
February 2nd, 2008, 20:31
You should start making Sigs. That's really good work.

SchmilK
February 2nd, 2008, 20:53
i would..but im low on the creative side of things most of the time..if i can get a vision or an idea i have no problems working through it, but im style tuning my brain to just come up with something on its own.

i started this whole theme by having an idea of a battery for McCabe's windows media theme, which never fit right,s o i decided to do it all up my self using the styling inspiration of windows media center around my battery idea LOL ;)

r8cer
February 3rd, 2008, 17:40
You guys have went and hurt the mans feelings... Sorry Dude!

Triv1um
February 3rd, 2008, 18:06
Wow, nice man.

SchmilK
February 4th, 2008, 04:02
You guys have went and hurt the mans feelings... Sorry Dude!

nooooo....not at all :)

:thumbup: we are all just words on the internet. :thumbup:

djbrotherson
February 4th, 2008, 16:17
Have you made any other themes? You should cuz we all love themes :D

doclane
February 4th, 2008, 17:06
this is a great xmb. nice work man.

limmk
February 4th, 2008, 19:25
i got it installed and lovin' it!!

thanks SchmilK

limmk
February 4th, 2008, 19:37
for the new reboot and lftv switch, here it is..

2dumb2live
February 5th, 2008, 03:28
good job iv been a long time user recent praiser i enjoy this theme iv made a theme of my own, this theme has been a bit of the inspiration for it. im not planning on releasing it because iv made it for 3.52m33-4 and i have no way that i know of to convert it.... thanks for this theme tho

SchmilK
February 5th, 2008, 05:27
Have you made any other themes? You should cuz we all love themes :D

The other big theme of mine was SchmilKeNBerrieS.
http://www.consolespot.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3815

That was originally for 3.51 and skyfox and I had very similar ideas. He was making the Applecor theme and I was doing this one but neither knew the other was doing the osx taskbar style. Originaly my goal was use all tiger icons, but i was hitting color limitations problems having all 6 icons on the screen in the toolbar fashion SchmilKenBerrieS was technically the first to be release like that, but applecor was more pleasing to the public with that glossy bar so that is always referenced as the first ;) but he reduced the colors of each icon to make it work and hurt the gradients of the icons..which is the exact reason i didnt use those icons cause that bothered me so i quit that idea and made it with the mac blueberry icons instead which gave me a good chance to make a nice name ;) )

So that theme has made it from 3.51 up to 3.80 and it will soon be for 3.90..i just need a little free time ;)

llewelyn
March 1st, 2008, 09:38
very decent theme.....so freakin' sexy...

edit: is the battery icon working, i mean does it really display the remaining power....?

No_one_in_particular
March 1st, 2008, 10:20
I can't answer this for definite, but I don't see why he'd bother including it if it didn't work...

jurkevicz
March 1st, 2008, 14:06
the battery icon works but the needle starts going down after the psp's battery hits 60%

llewelyn
March 2nd, 2008, 05:58
in my case, i had the meter about 3/4 of its way with 39% batt...

BBQLoverz
March 3rd, 2008, 03:14
Ah.. another one in a folder.. I am only familar with the ptf theme.. Could anyone tell me the instruction on where to put all these folders?

p2p2p2
March 17th, 2008, 16:18
I ask the same. What do we have to do???????????????????

No_one_in_particular
March 17th, 2008, 16:59
What firmware are you using??????????????????????

Wasting my breath, but don't bump news threads; just ask for help in the PSP Help forum.