PDA

View Full Version : Clover Field, Omg.

mesosade
February 2nd, 2008, 22:53
I won't say it's crap or good. Just go see it. It's one of a kind, I Can't decide if that's bad or good, But Go See it.

If anyone else has watched it, do they feel the same feeling of "ummmmmmmmm" on cloverfield? Please no spoilers to people who haven't seen it yet :)

ryan2006
February 3rd, 2008, 00:58
yeah i think im going on monday :D ive been looking foward to it for ages and had to pull myself away when my m8s were watching a crap copy in class.

wraggster
February 3rd, 2008, 01:33
yeah the film intrigues me, ill go see it once it hits the UK

lmtlmt
February 3rd, 2008, 04:34
isnt it out in the uk yet?

quzar
February 3rd, 2008, 05:02
Isn't it just godzilla + blair witch?

kcajblue
February 3rd, 2008, 05:14
never actually saw godzilla or blair witch, but this seems interesting.

dejkirkby
February 3rd, 2008, 05:19
I watched it last night, it was okay but it feels like it is a homage to other movies rather than a movie in it's own right...
There is almost certainly going to be a sequel.

pibs
February 3rd, 2008, 08:17
haven't seen it yet but i hear its like resistance type monsters, is that true?

btw mesosade did anyone barf while watching it in the theater, i heard on late night with conan obrien that many people where becoming nauseous and throwing up........

splodger15
February 3rd, 2008, 08:37
Meh watched it on the day it was released in the UK the film was ok but had just a shit ending the creature looks like something out of RFOM

mesosade
February 3rd, 2008, 11:41

btw mesosade did anyone barf while watching it in the theater, i heard on late night with conan obrien that many people where becoming nauseous and throwing up........

Not that I Know of :D

Junixx
February 3rd, 2008, 16:14

Yeah I heard people were getting motion sickness