PDA

View Full Version : How to 'upgrade' from 3.40 OE- A to 3.52 M33 or newer

Fazumar
February 3rd, 2008, 03:06
Hello-- I am wondering how to go about upgrading from the 3.40 oe-a custom firmware to a newer m33 install?

I have downloaded the eboot for the 3.52 m33, plus all the needed firmware eboots, and followed the directions to a "T".

the program initialized, it wrote all the firmwares fine, and said "done"... etc..

When i restarted my PSP, I was still on 3.40 OE-A

I am curious if there are any downgraded steps I need to take with 3.40 before patching to m33..

But I am nervous to brick my psp so I wanna make sure to ask someone who has done this precise upgrade before!

Many Thanks

satan4004
February 3rd, 2008, 12:03
try this
www.freewebs.com/pspmultiplay

cal360
February 3rd, 2008, 15:02
try this
www.freewebs.com/pspmultiplay (http://www.freewebs.com/pspmultiplay)

Please do not advertise or provide links to outside sites. We have many tutorials within DCemu. Fazumer please explain the steps you took in depth.

hodgy47
February 3rd, 2008, 17:40
try this
www.freewebs.com/pspmultiplay

If you must provide links to your external sites at least have the sense not to misinform people, The few "SIMPLE" steps you talk of could land a slim psp owner with a brick, The steps you talk of are for fat only, I really think you should either remove your link or make people aware that the process you list is for fat only before you get a really bad name for yourself.

FAZUMAR: you own a psp with custom firmware you could make yourself a despertar v4 memstick and pandora battery, There is absolutely no need to downgrade your psp first.

satan4004
March 3rd, 2008, 23:01
OOPS, forgot to put that bit in,

sorry:(