PDA

View Full Version : i wanna get some scores on arcade but it's glitching me

dark heart
February 3rd, 2008, 11:41
hi, I'm currently third at the arcade for most champion particular game thing, but i can't get any higher cos when i top a score on a certain game it tells me that the score didn't work, ain't that a kick in the balls!. i know nobody who's currently trying to top some scores in the arcade would want to help me,;) but is anyone else having this problem, or know a solution/ know the problem/ know a fix date.

help would be good. :D

Triv1um
February 3rd, 2008, 12:21
Same here mate.

Sonicboy 101
February 3rd, 2008, 12:24
Arcade tends to be craptastic at times - Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

king-killa
February 4th, 2008, 10:42
Same here - I completely massacred your beachpong score (with a total of 75). But thats not the point :P

Nup, nothings working for me, have "unsuccessfully" beaten at least 7 high scores.

bah
February 4th, 2008, 11:20
Have you tried several games?

There are a few that don't work for me, the rest are fine.
Play the game really quickly and die to test if a games scoring works before playing it more.

Do you get the 'your score was not recorded' error (go to the arcade home and check, often it says that to me but the score is recorded), a database (SQL) error, or does the page time out or do you get a 404 not found?

EDIT: Dark Heart, you're 3rd on the leader board with 13 so it would seem the scores are working for you as much as anyone else.

dark heart
February 10th, 2008, 09:24
yep, it sucks for everyone but that doesn't make me like it anymore, you have fun, I'm quitting cos i feel like I'm waisting my time.

bah
February 10th, 2008, 14:45
It's only happened to me (at a time where It actually bothered me) once or twice.

One game (its an old-school platformer type), if you finish it (no matter how high your score is) then it doesn't submit your score. You have to die before you finish it.
That was annoying.

Triv1um
February 10th, 2008, 18:23
It happens to me alot.

Never mind though, the arcade really doesn't bother me.