PDA

View Full Version : SCEJ reveals silver PlayStation 3, confirms budget software

Shrygue
February 5th, 2008, 16:04
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=32723)

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan has unveiled a new Satin Silver PlayStation 3, to go on sale in the region on March 6.

The 40GB console will cost JPY 39,980 (USD 372/ EUR 252) and come bundled with a silver DualShock 3 controller.

Last November SCEJ launched a Ceramic White PS3 in Japan.

Sony Japan has also confirmed that it will be releasing a range of budge titles for the region known as The Best, with games Ridge Racer 7, Gundam: Target in Sight, Ninja Gaiden: Sigma, Resistance: Fall of Man and FolkSoul all retailing for JPY 3619 and going on sale Match 19.

Yesterday, Sony told GamesIndustry.biz it was "likely" that a budget PS3 software range would be introduced in Europe although no date or titles were mentioned.

acn010
February 5th, 2008, 17:52
silver?
nah. i prefer the upcoming slimps3...

ElRazur
February 6th, 2008, 09:16
Slim ps3? I thought it was a mere speculation, or is there already a confirmation I do not know about?

JKKDARK
February 6th, 2008, 15:23
Sony Japan has also confirmed that it will be releasing a range of budge titles for the region known as The Best, with games Ridge Racer 7, Gundam: Target in Sight, Ninja Gaiden: Sigma, Resistance: Fall of Man and FolkSoul all retailing for JPY 3619 and going on sale Match 19.
Probably these titles are the best selling PS3 titles available.

lmtlmt
February 7th, 2008, 05:42
and i big fat DUH!