PDA

View Full Version : @Brother ice man,

shadowprophet
February 7th, 2008, 14:42
Im just checking up on ya bro.

That tornado Hit us pretty hard up here. But I hear in tennesee it hit even worse we have four dead in our own home town, and at least fifteen in kentucky that died.
We got category 4 that went by here. We just got our lights back today. I know it hit near by you bro. So when ya see this, Let me know if you is allright.

Here is to hoping you and yours are allright brother.

Shades.

gdf
February 7th, 2008, 22:20
Ouch, that sounds pretty bad.

Hope y'all are OK.

ExcruciationX
February 7th, 2008, 22:35
Me too.

shadowprophet
February 8th, 2008, 03:53
Im fine guys :cool:

But there is a lot of damage in the area. Other places got it a lot worse then my area, I dont know if its true, Or a twist on the grass is greener philosophy :( But a lot of people are saying this is the worst series of tornadoes this area has has in recorded history.

I wouldnt know about all that,
But it was pretty bad :(

ICE
February 8th, 2008, 04:24
Yeah I survived ;) Seems like everywhere around didnt fair as well but we're all good here. I think 24 died in TN though.. Thanks for the concern man.

DarthPaul
February 8th, 2008, 05:20
Wow sounds bad. Good to know that you're all safe. :)

LilSwish722
February 8th, 2008, 19:22
I'm glad you guys are all good. It's crazy when this kind of thing happens and it's unfortunate that that many people died. But at least there weren't more.

Safari Al
February 9th, 2008, 20:32
Kentucky wasn't good at all. Ended up in the basement after i heard the sirens. Very sad to hear about those people who died :(