PDA

View Full Version : LED Control Plugin

wraggster
February 7th, 2008, 22:04
Via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2008/02/06/led-control-custom-firmware-prx-plugin/)

Developer brk3 has shared with us LED Control — a simple yet effective PRX plugin used for enabling/disabling the PSP LED’s. Not only that, included is the source for those who wish to enter the development game and represent their own virtual concrete. So download it, try it out, and why not learn something new while you’re at it.

Hold L-Trigger + the Music Note button to turn off LED’s; press again to turn them back on. Copy LEDControl.prx to your SEPLUGINS directory and add the appropriate line to game.txt and/or vsh.txt — just like any other plugin. Enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gamefreak199101
February 7th, 2008, 22:08
thanks i could... use this

Nikolaos
February 7th, 2008, 22:20
Thanks, I hate PSP LEDS at night time!!! Maybe you can make the LEDS do some flashing patterns in your next release :)

DarthPaul
February 8th, 2008, 05:21
Ok, I don't get it. What is this?

gamer_frek
February 8th, 2008, 05:26
hey all!!..dono had a problem with this ..i offed the leds and turned it on back iall of them were working except the wifi led...and when i go to the net it dosnt flash/blinking
but i can surf the net...anyone know why its like this..would love to know how to fix this prob

limmk
February 8th, 2008, 07:29
Ok, I don't get it. What is this?

It just turning on and off your LEDs.

gelon
February 8th, 2008, 11:00
This was on IRSHELL time ago

doome999
February 8th, 2008, 16:53
sounds cool

ab_geee_eee
February 8th, 2008, 20:48