PDA

View Full Version : GBA ExpLoader

wraggster
February 7th, 2008, 22:28
via rudolph blog (http://209.85.135.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://blog.so-net.ne.jp/Rudolph/2008-02-07)

That only built to patch things up had shown reluctance to change their situation in reversal.. .. .
Have no principles at all. Have no principles at all.
And the translation of "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" substantially remodeling it. And the translation of "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" substantially remodeling it.
The name "GBA ExpLoader." The name "GBA ExpLoader." What's the secret?-Exp (false). What is the secret for several Exp (false).. .. .
After all, part of the screen and GUI弄れません. After all, part of the screen and GUI弄れません. Therefore, the apparent "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" exactly the same. Therefore, the apparent "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" exactly the same.. .. . Myself in a totally different thing going. Myself in a totally different thing going.

<Major reshuffle point> <Major reshuffle point>
GBA file, SD where they start to be able to leave. GBA file, SD where they start to be able to leave.
SAV files, multiple Slot-1 card expansion pack consideration of the use of leave has been fixed folder, the folder is "GBA_SAVE" change. SAV files, multiple Slot-1 card expansion pack consideration of the use of leave has been fixed folder, the folder is "GBA_SAVE" change.
Devkitpro from R19 to R21 in one sitting, libfat to respond to SJIS. Devkitpro from R19 to R21 in one sitting, libfat to respond to SJIS.
SAV GBA also file does not exist, create a file with the same name as. SAV GBA also file does not exist, create a file with the same name as.
SRAM automatic patches and visceral, boot from the second, "GBA_SIGN" SGN folder created by the contents of the file as a patch. SRAM automatic patches and visceral, boot from the second, "GBA_SIGN" SGN folder created by the contents of the file as a patch.
Slot-2 PASS support boot (BIN file is not a patch). Slot-2 PASS support boot (BIN file is not a patch).

"GBA_ExpLoader_00" Ver0.0 prototype version of "GBA_ExpLoader_00" prototype version Ver0.0

In the meantime, EEPROM / FLASH system unless you know all about the response to it. In the meantime, EEPROM / FLASH system unless you know all about the response to it.
However, the number of samples tested was very low because of the same type but not work correctly if SAVE might have. However, the number of samples tested was very low because of the same type but not work correctly if SAVE might have.
SRAM is not a patch on the system. SRAM is not a patch on the system. Addition, the analysis is not impotent ROM and ROM also SAVE The analysis is not impotent ROM and ROM also SAVE
SRAM for processing. SRAM for processing.
SAV files and the size of the adjustment according to the type of SAVE, it is the size and type EEPROM is difficult to determine how big it was created to 8 KB. SAV files and the size of the adjustment according to the type of SAVE, it is the size and type EEPROM is difficult to determine how big it was created to 8 KB.
If the type of SRAM, 32 KB and unconditionally. If the type of SRAM, 32 KB and unconditionally.

Anyway, "EZ4 Client" patch, No No! Anyway, "EZ4 Client" patch, No No!
This time, not only seriously FLASH_V121 figure out FLASH_V120 also not moving at all? This time, not only seriously FLASH_V121 figure out FLASH_V120 also not moving at all?
Also, about FLASH1M_V102/V103 PSRAM / NOR mode which can be used to patch them. Also, about FLASH1M_V102/V103 PSRAM / NOR mode which can be used to patch them.

This has changed in many ways, the large number of bugs that are inherent to the point I am careful to please. This has changed in many ways, the large number of bugs that are inherent to the point I am careful to please.
In addition, the SRAM management table "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" in different styles. In addition, the SRAM management table "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" in different styles.
Other tools used in the "expansion packs" to use the SRAM will be changed prior to use backups please. Other tools used in the "expansion packs" to use the SRAM will be changed prior to use backups please.
Similarly, when you start YSMENU GBA in the same (yasu he managed to combine his address tables, clean disappears). Similarly, when you start YSMENU GBA in the same (yasu he managed to combine his address tables, clean disappears).

"EZ4 Client" and "GBATA", the GBA Per SRAM patches, please do not use the files. "EZ4 Client" and "GBATA", the GBA Per SRAM patches, please do not use the files.
SAVE type is properly detected. SAVE type is properly detected. Always, clean, please use ROM. Always, clean, please use ROM.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Pilot_51
February 7th, 2008, 22:45
That post really needs fixed, wraggster. I checked the source and it doesn't have that double-vision thing going on.

kcajblue
February 8th, 2008, 01:27
that post just confused me a lot.
anyone care to explain what exactly this is?

DanTheManMS
February 8th, 2008, 03:35
Basically this is the new version of Rudolph's program for managing the EZ-V 3in1 expansion pack. From my understanding, it now automatically SRAM patches games if they don't save to SRAM by default.

Cerepol
February 8th, 2008, 04:12
That only built to patch things up had shown reluctance to change their situation in reversal.. .. .
Have no principles at all. And the translation of "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" substantially remodeling it.
The name "GBA ExpLoader." What is the secret for several Exp (false).. .. .
After all, part of the screen and GUI弄れません. Therefore, the apparent "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" exactly the same.. .. . Myself in a totally different thing going.

<Major reshuffle point> <Major reshuffle point>
GBA file, SD where they start to be able to leave. SAV files, multiple Slot-1 card expansion pack consideration of the use of leave has been fixed folder, the folder is "GBA_SAVE" change.
Devkitpro from R19 to R21 in one sitting, libfat to respond to SJIS. SAV GBA also file does not exist, create a file with the same name as.
SRAM automatic patches and visceral, boot from the second, "GBA_SIGN" SGN folder created by the contents of the file as a patch. Slot-2 PASS support boot (BIN file is not a patch).

"GBA_ExpLoader_00" prototype version Ver0.0

In the meantime, EEPROM / FLASH system unless you know all about the response to it. However, the number of samples tested was very low because of the same type but not work correctly if SAVE might have.
SRAM is not a patch on the system. Addition, the analysis is not impotent ROM and ROM also SAVE
SRAM for processing. SAV files and the size of the adjustment according to the type of SAVE, it is the size and type EEPROM is difficult to determine how big it was created to 8 KB. If the type of SRAM, 32 KB and unconditionally.
Anyway, "EZ4 Client" patch, No No!
This time, not only seriously FLASH_V121 figure out FLASH_V120 also not moving at all?
Also, about FLASH1M_V102/V103 PSRAM / NOR mode which can be used to patch them.
This has changed in many ways, the large number of bugs that are inherent to the point I am careful to please.
In addition, the SRAM management table "3 in1 ExpPack Tool" in different styles. Other tools used in the "expansion packs" to use the SRAM will be changed prior to use backups please.
Similarly, when you start YSMENU GBA in the same (yasu he managed to combine his address tables, clean disappears).

"EZ4 Client" and "GBATA", the GBA Per SRAM patches, please do not use the files.
SAVE type is properly detected. Always, clean, please use ROM.

Alright that's a cleaned up version of the text. Now onto decryption :)
I believe he is trying to say he tried to simplify the 3in1 Exp tool, it seems he's taken away the need to use the GBATA or EZ4 tools. It's autodetecting and patching. It also have a fixed sram detector and he changed the folder for save to GBA_SAVE. (I believe that's what he said im about to go test it

Eyedunno
February 8th, 2008, 04:41
As DanTheManMS said, this currently only supports the EZIV-3in1. Here's hoping it will support other cards in the near future. We Ewin owners are in dire need of a better loader.

Cerepol
February 8th, 2008, 04:53
Alright here's some bad news, it uses 32KB .sav files which means they are incompatible with the Rudolphs and VBA saves :(

It does work well though, Make a GBA Folder and GBA_SAVE folder in your root. You no longer have save files based on the Rom Header (ex. DRACULA 2PACK.sav for the castlevania dual pack) It is now based on the Rom title. It's basically a version of Rudolphs loader that seems to work better. It's up to you if it's worth restarting in the games you've played in.

The funny thing is I've never heard of a 32kb GBA save file so I'm interested in what he did to half the size of the usual 64kb file.

Eyedunno
February 8th, 2008, 15:19
Um, there are GBA saves as small as 512 BYTES. The very LARGEST GBA saves are 128KB (I think), so I wonder if this uses bigger files for games that need them.

Also, you should be able to convert saves from the original 3-in-1 Tool to this fairly easily with DS Save Tools (using GBA settings).

____anders____
February 8th, 2008, 17:10
heh?

ok.. are u stuttering or something wraggster?? :P