PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings trailer

Shrygue
February 8th, 2008, 19:41
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=181885)

In anticipation for its release on February 15, the European trailer for Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings can now be viewed in our video player.

A direct sequel to the PS2 title Final Fantasy XII, Revenant Wings is set a year after the original title.

NGamer magazine gave it a damn fine 85 percent, saying "Very simple for a strategy game, quite easy for an RPG, but there's something about Revenant Wings that makes it one of the most enjoyable and complete DS games in ages."

The magazine did note that the contrast between the PS2-style cut scenes and the sprite-based game is a little jarring, which is confirmed by the trailer.

If you don't mind the strange duality of the graphics though, it looks like a hoot.

wiggy fuzz
February 9th, 2008, 08:38
see, this is why i import many of my games now, this was out for how long in the US?

da_head
February 9th, 2008, 18:00
this has to be a mistake. that version has been out for quite some time. perhaps you're talkin bout FF CC Ring of Fates? that's coming out March 8th.

BlueCrab
February 10th, 2008, 04:51
In Europe it isn't out yet.

As a side note, I've enjoyed FFXII: RW. I stopped playing it recently though, since I'm back to school. I should finish it sometime...

kcajblue
February 10th, 2008, 06:58
same here.
great game, but too much school work give no time to play.