PDA

View Full Version : The Right And Wrong Way To Demo on the N-Gage

wraggster
February 8th, 2008, 22:42
Tetris and Word Series Poker Pro Challenge arrive for the N-Gage, but the contrast in the feel for the demo versions are huge. Ewan hopes Nokia aren't making a mistake with their promotional strategy.

Two more titles from Nokia today in the N-Gage First Access client - which as you'll recall is officially available for N81 users at the moment - both are classic games in their own right, and like good demos they've helped me make my mind up on whether I want to find out any more about the game.

First up though, is how to get the titles (Tetris from EA, and World Series Poker from Glu), and this is actually so painless, and uncomplicated that you might skip over it. Don't. Through the N-Gage First Access client, you head to ‘the showroom' tab on the far right, and you'll see that the two tiles are listed as new additions. Click on them, and you get the option to try for free. They're downloaded over the air, installed on the handset, added to the games menu, and away you go.

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/features/item/The_Right_And_Wrong_Way_To_Demo_on_the_N-Gage.php