PDA

View Full Version : Free Psp Scam Sites

wraggster
August 10th, 2005, 01:11
This is more of a notice to all of you people who think the Free PSP sites are legit and not a scam, well if you think that a company are gonna give away $279 dollar PSP consoles for free then you are extremely mistaken.

These sites fool you into giving details about your credit card and much more, lets put it this way, if your the owner of a company you would want a lot more money back for each PSP you give away.

So maybe somone wiill get lucky but thousands wont and somone meaning the FREE PSP website is making a packet off you.

So

DONT BE TOOK FOR A FOOL BY SCAMMERS :rolleyes:

Stez38
August 10th, 2005, 02:07
I definitly agree with you that there are scam sites out there. But some of the original sites like the gratis network are legit. I saw the owner of the gratis network on Attack of the Show! on G4TV. I then went to the site and did there psp version of the program and im looking at my free psp right now. I guess you maybe got bad luck or something but as long as you stick with the big name companies you should be ok. By the way I love the site, your in the top 5 visited sites through out my day. :)

coheedcollapse
August 10th, 2005, 05:15
Yeah, I got a free Ipod through Gratis. The way they make the money is that they get is through the sponsors. Only around 1 out of 10 (or less) people fully complete the requirements to get the free object, now if I get 10 people to sign up under me, they get the money from every one of my referrals, plus the money of the people under me, and the people under the people under me and so on that don't complete it. They're legit, but they can be tricky unless you're one of the first people to be involved in it. Most of them are legal (not considered pyramid scams) because one can recieve their prize without paying anything. I signed up for something called efax.com and I wasn't charged a dime and I didn't have to cancel (Believe me, I raked the TOS before I signed up). One of my friends did AOL and cancelled immediately. They're a good thing as long as you're careful. I'd reccommend you stick with gratis, because I can vouch for the company. :D

Shapyi
August 10th, 2005, 07:12
I think wraggster is refering to a certain website that likes to exploit the PSP scene for their own profit. Won't mention names. Their free PSP scheme is yet another way for them to squeeze more money out of a scene created by hobbyist and people who work hard developing on their FREE time. I'm ok with ads on a site they help keep it online, but this certain popular site goes way too far with the Premium membership and now the free PSP scheme haha ;)

I'm skeptical about Gratis network though, but I've heard good things from G4TV. Maybe I'll try it when I get back to college, so I don't have to give my home address.

RedKing14CA
August 10th, 2005, 07:12
gratis eh? how does that work exactly? like how much does it cost you in the end, and what happens if your friends dont really want to pay for anything, bbut want you to have a psp?

coheedcollapse
August 10th, 2005, 07:26
I have pictures of myself with my Ipod from Gratis, working on a computer, but I'm lazy. I can seriously vouch for Gratis and if you check the BBB (Better Business Bureau), they list it as a legitimate company (or at least they did when I researched them when I was getting my Ipod). Basically what they do is give you a list of a bunch of legit companies and you have to sign up for one, than get a few (it varies...the computer is 8, I'm sure PSP is around 6 or 7) people to sign up under you. The companies include the likes of AOL, efax, and a crapload more. Do your research before you get into this stuff, because some of the people will reel you into a crappy contract or something, and check out http://www.ratetheoffers.com/ratings.php to make sure other people have successfully gotten out of the free trials before you sign up with anything (remember, you have to give your credit card number to most of these people, you want to make sure it's legit). You never give your card number to Gratis itself, they just act as a referrer, and for every product you sign up for (and get friends to sign up for) under them, they get some money. You can find out how the websites eventually generate money up above, all I can say is start crackin at that PSP before your friends get at it, it's a pain in the ass competing for referrals (I was an idiot and told my roomate about the free Ipod thing while I was signing up, It would have been twice as easy if I didn't have to worry about him) :D

To reiterate in short RedKing, as long as you do it right, the whole thing is totally free (and even if you can't find a free offer, the rest are like 7.95 starter packs with no bothering afterwards unless you want more kind of deals...that's worth a PSP or Ipod), and if you have friends that are willing to cooperate and trust you enough, they don't have to pay a dime as long as you do it right. Just don't start posting your referral links all over the internet...that's crazy annoying. :D

Stez38
August 10th, 2005, 07:44
Shapyi, i just saw that site a couple minutes after i posted. your right they are getting ridiculous. especially since they require 7 referrals when most other sites only require 5.

coheedcollapse
August 10th, 2005, 08:10
Yeah, it's getting worse and worse. I'm turning to this site for my PSP info now....anyways, too many asshats in the forums on said site....

shadowprophet
August 10th, 2005, 09:44
However by the time everything was said and done. He was obligated into all these services that ended up costing him way more then a ps2 was worth.
I think by the time he cought up with everything he had gotten into and canceled all his services, That I would suppose he would have known he was signing up for if he had read all the fine print, there was still a little over a five hundred dollar ouchie on his credit card bill:(

Funny thing is. A lot of these services he was signed up for aperently didnt even exisist. Of corse acording to his credit card bill. They where very real services:rolleyes:

Nothing is free :rolleyes:

On a side note. Welcome back wraggster :D Things just wernt the same without you around :p

FrozenIpaq
August 10th, 2005, 16:19
Wraggster, you are the ones ruining the scene by posting this.

The site barely gets by with money, they need all the extra help they can get. Why do you call this one a scam, and all the other ones not? Why should this one stand out? Because a site needs money??

Wraggster, please do not post about PSPupdates, you are just ruining the scene, PSPU has never said anything bad about you in public, so neither should you. Do not turn this into the old DC battles.

everyone,

Why turn to another site for news, DC Emu has the news? Also, put your bias opinions aside, PSPU delivers you news, you can find it in a format (text only) that has no ads, I have that on my google homepage (I see the news on my homepage while my gmail and all). There is no reason to leave, DC Emu and PSPU are great sites, hands down. PSPU needs more money, DC emu does not, that's life for ya...

EDIT: Here's the definition of a scam: A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain.

Notice, the FreePSP's tell you how to get one, it says you have to sign up with an offer or two. So, you sign up and you get a free one, no scam there. Although you may have to pay a few bucks on the signups, it never said you didn't....

This is politics, live with it

wraggster
August 10th, 2005, 16:59
its a scam, pyramid schemes are scams and thats final

TyBO
August 10th, 2005, 17:44
They're not all scams. Anyone read EGM? They did an article on these types of sites and they found that they are often legit.

Here's how it works:

You have to sign up for a lot of offers from other companies (online movie rentals, music download sites, etc.) to get the free product. These offers usually require you to enter your credit card number, and then they start you on a free trail period of that offer. After the trial period ends, the company holding the offer will start charging to your credit card, therefore, you should call all the company a couple of days before the trial period is over to cancel what you signed up for, so no money is charged.

You have to do this with a lot of offers, and it's a time consuming process to stay on top of everything, but if you're willing to devote your time, you should get the free product you wanted in the mail.

Omoikane
August 10th, 2005, 17:51
i have to agree with wraggster. with those types of deals the companies are hoping that you forget that youve signed up for the subscriptions and will get some money out of it. kinda like putting the $.99 (99 cents) on the end of a price tag to lure people of lesser intelligence in thinking its only $3 instead of $3.99($4). dont get me wrong 1 dollar isnt a whole lot for one person but combined over time with the entire world able access the page it adds up. apparently people forget more often than they remember, otherwise these sites wouldnt do it. so, yes they are scams.

coheedcollapse
August 10th, 2005, 18:08
However by the time everything was said and done. He was obligated into all these services that ended up costing him way more then a ps2 was worth.
I think by the time he cought up with everything he had gotten into and canceled all his services, That I would suppose he would have known he was signing up for if he had read all the fine print, there was still a little over a five hundred dollar ouchie on his credit card bill:(

Funny thing is. A lot of these services he was signed up for aperently didnt even exisist. Of corse acording to his credit card bill. They where very real services:rolleyes:

On a side note. Welcome back wraggster :D Things just wernt the same without you around :p

This won't happen if you're careful and sign up with a legit site, trust me, I've done it twice already. :D Go with AOL or something and call to cancel, they'll give you shit, but as soon as you raise your voice they give up. (

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 18:12
uh, wraggsters right, they are scams.
i tried to do one the last last week, and had my parents credit card -$400.
no i'm not in trouble, i used the card with permission, but it WAS supposed to be free.

Smiths
August 11th, 2005, 00:00
[/b]The site barely gets by with money, they need all the extra help they can get.

Uhh.. you're joking right?
www.contentholdings.com IS P$PUpdate$.
Notice the part saying they can pay "millions" for a domain name?

Explain how a site that's barely scraping by can also just pay people for domains?

Explain it... because it doesn't make sense.

They trick you all into believing they ar e"scraping by" and "barely afford the server" and "take hardly anything for themselves"

and like lambs to a slaughter you believe them.
The "referral" contest is nothing more than an excuse to pump up the # of members so they can write advertisers and say "we boast #### members"

And you all ****ing fall for it because you're all sheep in an ignorant game who don't know shit about how a homebrew community works.
Wraggster's posts do nothing to "hurt" the community; they actually help by hopefully making more people aware of the tactics involved by this piece of shit cancer profit site.

FrozenIpaq
August 11th, 2005, 00:28
Uhh.. you're joking right?
www.contentholdings.com (http://www.contentholdings.com) IS P$PUpdate$.
Notice the part saying they can pay "millions" for a domain name?

Explain how a site that's barely scraping by can also just pay people for domains?

Explain it... because it doesn't make sense.

They trick you all into believing they ar e"scraping by" and "barely afford the server" and "take hardly anything for themselves"

and like lambs to a slaughter you believe them.
The "referral" contest is nothing more than an excuse to pump up the # of members so they can write advertisers and say "we boast #### members"

And you all ****ing fall for it because you're all sheep in an ignorant game who don't know shit about how a homebrew community works.
Wraggster's posts do nothing to "hurt" the community; they actually help by hopefully making more people aware of the tactics involved by this piece of shit cancer profit site.

Well then, let me say this: you are the person ruining the scene. I do my share in the hombrew community, I beta test a game and submit errors/improvements etc. I've talked with the people who run the site, not the overall contentholdings owner, and they said they are barely getting by. These people are very nice and do comment about other sites no matter what their opinion of them are. Be nice, do not make bad comments about a site that is nice to you.

Smiths
August 11th, 2005, 01:01
nice to me my ass.

they exploited my work and others since day one for their own gain, as they are doing to you.
don't you dare comment on me "ruining the scene".
If i'm ruining it, then stop playing RIN, Nester, NeoCD, and Snes TYL right now. Because having helped out in some way with each of those, you are supporting me and therefore you are ruining the scene.

FrozenIpaq
August 11th, 2005, 02:41
nice to me my ass.

they exploited my work and others since day one for their own gain, as they are doing to you.
don't you dare comment on me "ruining the scene".
If i'm ruining it, then stop playing RIN, Nester, NeoCD, and Snes TYL right now. Because having helped out in some way with each of those, you are supporting me and therefore you are ruining the scene.

Hmm, they learned from their mistakes... They now give credit, this was their first time posting on PSP news, so you have to give them a slip. Once they found out that they should be creditting the sources (don't know why they didn't before) they did.

FYI: I do not use emulators, so I'm not supporting you. You're ruining the scene in a way by talking "badly" about another PSP site, I do not talk bad about any site, because I do not want to start site wars/scene wars. I appreciate that people are making hombrew for the PSP, and I have already shown my gratitude to whoever I see that I recognize as a honest, hard working coder. Smiths, I'm not calling you bad or anything, I'm just saying: try to have more respect for people even if they are doing something you do not like, people make mistakes, its human nature.

Smiths
August 11th, 2005, 03:07
mistakes are unintentional.

they did everything intentionally and continue to do so.
I will reiterate: I do no associate the forums of that site with the $ite itself. you're fine in my book, okay?

The $ite in question did everything intentionally from the beginning, and I'm tired of people saying the "they've improved and changed" bull$hit.
If it wasn't for people like us, and sites like wraggy's pointing this shit out, they would never have changed.

Clay is the ultimate cancer on this entire community, and it's becoming more and more apparent with each passing "Scam" and "Pyramid Scheme" they post along with the "news".

You want "news" posting? look at Xbox-scene. Post a snippet from an article and say "read the rest at the source"

P$P steals the entire article and all the screenshots and never encourages anyone to navigate away from them.

That's not community in any way whatsoever, it's WHORING.

FrozenIpaq
August 11th, 2005, 15:04
Well, I just was informed on why these new offers have been made: they are at the risk of losing their jobs at this point. Once the other sites that they host get more traffic, these bad offers will most likely not exist anymore.

The site does seem to have a probelm in crediting, but from all the current news articles, they seem to have credited correectly by including: source: at the top of the article. Some have not been "sourced" becuase of a.) The information was found on the authors offial site and they have been quoted or b.) they forget to. I only see a few times when source is not "credited".

So basically: they want their jobs, they like 'um, they need money in order to keep their jobs. Sourcing is something they do now and occasionally do not for reasons we may not know.

I don't like the new offers, but you gotta do what'ca gotta do to stay at your job.

Darksaviour69
August 11th, 2005, 15:53
i just want to point out, they have a team that newspost, and its there job, they should not be making so many "mistakes"! wraggs is doing it unpaid and he always credits... I understand u want to beleive it just mistakes, but i don't know it just a bit too much.

thedan
August 11th, 2005, 18:07
i just want to point out, they have a team that newspost, and its there job, they should not be making so many "mistakes"! wraggs is doing it unpaid and he always credits... I understand u want to beleive it just mistakes, but i don't know it just a bit too much.

I would also like to point out that PorpoiseOfEmail isn't linked on the front page to any author site for Simon v0.8 while every other author on the front page is. But honestly this fingerpointing could go on all day and end up full circle. I could name off countless other sites who don't source correctly (if at all) along with posting AND hosting loaders/launchers. These kind of threads do nothing more than create drama and dissent, not being productive to the 'scene' at all. I really didn't want to post here at all because I know this will probably lead to more of the same.. and I probably won't post here again because I may be more successful trying to convert a Muslim to Christianity.

FrozenIpaq
August 11th, 2005, 18:27
I would also like to point out that PorpoiseOfEmail isn't linked on the front page to any author site for Simon v0.8 while every other author on the front page is. But honestly this fingerpointing could go on all day and end up full circle. I could name off countless other sites who don't source correctly (if at all) along with posting AND hosting loaders/launchers. These kind of threads do nothing more than create drama and dissent, not being productive to the 'scene' at all. I really didn't want to post here at all because I know this will probably lead to more of the same.. and I probably won't post here again because I may be more successful trying to convert a Muslim to Christianity.

Hey Dan, Malcolm X was able to convert Christians to Muslims ;) It's not impossible ;)

wraggster
August 11th, 2005, 19:01
ahem

i came back and did 20 quick newsposts in succession and no one got credited.

but if u look at simon 07 u will see i did

Stez38
August 12th, 2005, 01:42

I'm not flaming here but why would he feel obligated to spend $500? You have control what is billed on your credit card, especially nowadays with all the fraud internet protection that credit card companies offer.

I spent no money what so ever and got my psp. I would adivse againts signing up at a new "free product" site though untill it becomes reputable.

MSX
August 12th, 2005, 01:56
I feel the need to reiterate (thanks for the word I forgot about smiths), so here is my post from the other thread similar to this:

As much as I hate to say it, these type of sites aren't as bad as pyramid schemes...you don't pay and then wait for 50 people to sign up and pay to get yours, just do an offer, find 5 people to sign up and do an offer, and you're done. It's harder than it sounds, but I've gotten a free 20GB iPod, 30GB iPod Photo (which I traded for a sealed PSP, 3 sealed games, a 256MB ms, and a pelican screen protector :D), a slimline PS2, a 1GB iPod Shuffle, and an iSkin eVo 2 for my iPod, which is the biggest ****ing dust magnet I've seen in my life, so I stopped using it and traded with my 30GB iPod for the PSP package.

Try to stick to more well-known sites run by multi-million dollar companies, like gratisnetwork.com, and you're good to go. Sites run by indie owners most of the time flop, or the owner takes off with all the money from the ad publishing companies and leaves the users behind.

The only reason PSPmoneyleechingwhores is running sites like these are for more cash, which they can't get enough of, whores. I don't mind the forums, but the main site, the idea of premium members, and the owner(s?) of it make me sick.

Oh, and owners of PSPupdates, here's what I have to say to you:
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/4130/eatshit5ol.jpg[/QUOTE]

shadowprophet
August 12th, 2005, 01:56
I'm not flaming here but why would he feel obligated to spend $500? You have control what is billed on your credit card, especially nowadays with all the fraud internet protection that credit card companies offer.

I spent no money what so ever and got my psp. I would adivse againts signing up at a new "free product" site though untill it becomes reputable.

He didnt pay for them because he (FELT) obligated too.
He paied for them because he was already obligated to pay for them, He was signed up into services that he could not deny that he signed up for. He was scamed into these services, If he had read the fine print, he wouldnt have had three different long distance carriers. And a string of freq flyer miles that nobody could ever use in one life time. He agreed to these services, By doing what a lot of people do, Not reading user agreements, and just clicking (Yes I agree)
I dont deny this was stupid on his part. However he swears that there was no indicaton, at any time he was oblgated to these servces, just to get his ps2,
And yes he did agree to them, And no, Once you agree to somthing online and they have your credit card numbers, Its over buddy, Good luck gettng your cash back.

Cap'n 1time
August 12th, 2005, 02:10
Im going to make up a fake example of somthing (well it probably has happened before.. but its just an example.) A guy looses his job. He is searching about the internet to find a job and he gets this amazing idea! Spamming is a great job right? I mean, sure its wasting away bandwidth and completely immoral, but its just for money right? Wait a second! this guy can find a decent, honest job in the real world and people wont hate him! Mean while, this guy decides he likes the product he thought about spamming through the internet so much, that he decided to host an internet page that gives information on this product! The companies producing that product are happy, hes got a decent job so hes happy, and nobody hates him!

So what did this guy do to prevent all this hate? HE GOT A REAL ****ING JOB.

These schemes could eventually lead to theft, identity fraud, or worse. Seriously.. i thought that the special member accounts was bad enough.. pspu was at zero in my book.. now there looking at about a -10. You cant defend this selfish bastards (and there is far to much evidence to suggest they arnt selfish) so I suggest you stop trying and do your own research.. you might learn somthing yourself.

FrozenIpaq
August 12th, 2005, 02:22
Im going to make up a fake example of somthing (well it probably has happened before.. but its just an example.) A guy looses his job. He is searching about the internet to find a job and he gets this amazing idea! Spamming is a great job right? I mean, sure its wasting away bandwidth and completely immoral, but its just for money right? Wait a second! this guy can find a decent, honest job in the real world and people wont hate him! Mean while, this guy decides he likes the product he thought about spamming through the internet so much, that he decided to host an internet page that gives information on this product! The companies producing that product are happy, hes got a decent job so hes happy, and nobody hates him!

So what did this guy do to prevent all this hate? HE GOT A REAL ****ING JOB.

These schemes could eventually lead to theft, identity fraud, or worse. Seriously.. i thought that the special member accounts was bad enough.. pspu was at zero in my book.. now there looking at about a -10. You cant defend this selfish bastards (and there is far to much evidence to suggest they arnt selfish) so I suggest you stop trying and do your own research.. you might learn somthing yourself.

Hmm... You do know that they are losing 500$ a month and they need to do these offers to stay active and to keep their jobs.. After the 360 comes out and their sitster sites get more traffic, then they can cut down on the self-advertising, but right now they need to do this to keep their real jobs.

MSX
August 12th, 2005, 02:33
Hmm... You do know that they are losing 500$ a month and they need to do these offers to stay active and to keep their jobs.. After the 360 comes out and their sitster sites get more traffic, then they can cut down on the self-advertising, but right now they need to do this to keep their real jobs.
There is no financially feasable way for them to be losing $500 a month. They make a lot more than that in advertising, and hosting costs no where close to that, so please, do explain how they are losing money with the TRENDYGADGETupdates.com sites.

FrozenIpaq
August 12th, 2005, 02:39
There is no financially feasable way for them to be losing $500 a month. They make a lot more than that in advertising, and hosting costs no where close to that, so please, do explain how they are losing money with the TRENDYGADGETupdates.com sites.

let's see: With 8 staff members, server bills, office rent, etc... You can do that math, I have work to do

MSX
August 12th, 2005, 02:47
let's see: With 8 staff members, server bills, office rent, etc... You can do that math, I have work to do
Paying staff members is essentially splitting the loot, that doesn't count towards "not making it by" since they are making money from that.

Server bills? Are you kidding me? How much do you think a server costs per month?!

Office rent...oh I'm sure they rent an office to run a TRENDY-GADGET-HEREupdates.com network. If you're talking about ContentHoldings in general, then again, that doesn't go into the cost of running the TRENDY-GADGET-HEREupdates.com sites, as it's a shared cost between all of their sites, which I'm sure pull a lot more than just PSPupdates.

Let me know what the "etc" part is.

Smiths
August 13th, 2005, 02:19
know what's funny...
apparently these 3 morons from Oregon didn't have real jobs and all these expenses until after May 2, when PSP Homebrew began!

Wow, to be that in the red and needing money in a span of 3.5 months.
Am I still supposed to believe they are intelligent and in this for the "scene".

Swank office btw Dan:
http://www.pspupdates.com/uploaded_images/office3-731284.JPG
Strapped for cash so much are we? Poor poor PSP scene you care so much about.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gbatools/whores.jpg <-- Location location location... oh and GET A FREE IPOD!

You idiots supporting them all believe in this "business" model they use and their "compassion"... when up until Hello World was released they were no one and doing nothing related to homebrew or gaming.

Oh their network of sites is losing money? I wonder why? Oh yeah, because it's not a trend they're exploiting for your $$$ and support.

bottom line: supporting those cancerous whores makes you a ****ing moron. I said it and I stand by it.
If you don't like it, boycott me and don't use my ****ing programs (RIN/Nester/NeoCD/SNES_TYL).

Clay
August 13th, 2005, 05:52
If you don't like it, boycott me and don't use my ****ing programs (RIN/Nester/NeoCD/SNES_TYL).

Smiths you are always on your high horse about "respect for authors". That statement is so far from true it's funny. Those emulators are not your programs and if anything is disrespectful to them, claiming their work as your own takes the cake.

I'm not going to post again or get in a flame war, because honestly, I really don't give a shit. Delete this if you like Wraggs.

thedan
August 13th, 2005, 05:58
know what's funny...
apparently these 3 morons from Oregon didn't have real jobs and all these expenses until after May 2, when PSP Homebrew began!

Let's see.. I served honorably in the US Air Force, have worked my whole life and grew up in Austin, TX. To make better arguments it helps to have facts instead of speculation which are what 99% of your posts are about us. You know only what you can google and whois.

- Dan

Smiths
August 13th, 2005, 13:21
Smiths you are always on your high horse about "respect for authors". That statement is so far from true it's funny.

Yeah, it was rant wording. Proper wording:

If you don't like it, boycott me and don't use any ****ing programs I've contributed to (RIN/Nester/NeoCD/SNES_TYL).

Thar we go! Thanks for the feedback, wording is important!

Oh and Dan, the:

was in reference to everyone who seems to love your sob story about running these "full time jobs" and losing all this money so quickly.
I guess the [sarcasm] tag wasn't working.
Obviously you did shit before this bull$hit you're exploiting and riding the trend-wave of. It's the fact people seem to think this is your "achievement"*** are ****in' lambs to the slaughter at this point.

***Achievement : (swiping stoies/translations/links and convincing everyone you are the source in order to build up a base so anyone who eventually hops along and sees your site and anyone hating it will end up hating the haters)

Cap'n 1time
August 13th, 2005, 14:46
I checked yoyo's site personally, because I had no idea smiths was involved with the emulator. and I found this.

# Thanks must goes to :
# ps2dev.org community : a wonderful job in a olympic record time !
# The original authors of snes9x : You all did more than a great job !
# Nem for original discovery that started everything.
# All other people supporting us.
# Personnal thanks to : smiths, chp, bifuteki.

so what that smiths did.. I dont know.. but he recieved yoyo's personal thanks.

Clay
August 16th, 2005, 04:12
http://www.pspupdates.com/smithshome1.jpg
Thanks Jeff for the cute pic =-)

wraggster
August 16th, 2005, 07:37
i respect those who serve their country but that means **** all on the homebrew and emulation stage oh and carry of with the personal flaming and ill just blanket ban people.

This is no forum for that.

You have been warned, and btw i ll ban webmasters/admin or whatever so dont try me.

Smiths
August 16th, 2005, 08:15
http://www.pspupdates.com/smithshome1.jpg
Thanks Jeff for the cute pic =-)

Hmm... problem with the pic is.. that's kinda.. Tokyo.. Akihabara.

I'm in Osaka, which I've stated on numerous occasions in the readmes that were stolen and edited (so I'm guessing at some point were read).

so I dunno who lives there... but that's prime real estate.
I'd like to hang out with "whiny bitch", but he's several hundred kilometres from me.

I hope you understand, Clay. :)

---
For reference: Osaka... Not Tokyo (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/gbatools/notosaka.jpg)

Ahem... I reiterate my key word of that scam site: ignorant. Thanks for the reassurance, Jeff/Clay!

Clay
August 16th, 2005, 09:30
In a different situation Wraggster and Smiths, I think we could be fast friends =)

But for now, I'll try not to troll in enemy territory :D

EvilDragon
August 16th, 2005, 16:00
Didn't they pay their 500 US$ bills?
The server is down for me since hours...