PDA

View Full Version : Quick Tuning Flasher v2 for CF 3.90M33

wraggster
February 9th, 2008, 21:27
News/release from Hellin: (http://www.marce82projects.es/)

Quick Flasher is a simple application for Fat an Slims PSPs with custom firmware 3.71m33, 3.80m33 and 3.90m33.
This application gives you the possibility of keeping 6 themes in your memory stick and flash them wherever you want simply and confortably. Remember that this software touches files in flash0,
USE IT UNDER YOUR RESPONSABILITY.

Instalation and Use

Before start, you have to know, for a correct operation of Quick Tuning Flasher, you have to had the files in flash0 NOT hided, for the correct acces to them.

You have to extract the content of the rar and copy the content to the flash0. After that, you have to execute
"Ejecutador.bat". Finally, the files are unhided, now you can delete the copied files.

Note: If you have 3.71 M33 or 3.80 M33 installed with "Despertar del Cementerio" of Dark_Alex, you don't need to follow this instructions, because the files aren't hided.

For instaling Quick Flasher extrack all the content of the .RAR archive and copie it in the folder MsRoot in the root of yous memory stick

Using Quick Flasher is very simple, use the direction pad or jostick and select one of the options by pressing the X buttom.

Note: The application will show a warning for15 seconds when it is started, you can pass this warning by pressing X

The files or themes for flashing in your Fat or Slim PSP should go inside the folder PSP/THEME/Xmb0x

Important: Before flashing any theme, be sure you have the required space in the flash

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Nikolaos
February 9th, 2008, 22:44
Thanks, and a little tip. Make sure you guys use one folder for your original working Sony theme in case you need to restore anything.

mike_jmg
February 10th, 2008, 07:55
just a minor detail, If I remove the hidden status of the files on flash0 using windows, can that brick my psp or will it be fine?

bish
February 10th, 2008, 21:29
if you show hidden files so you can flash them you should be fine :-)

LilSwish722
February 10th, 2008, 23:26
...doesn't this do the SAME EXACT thing as the normal built in thing. Store the themes on your MS in the THEME folder and flash whenever you want...so what's the purpose in complicating it

Mr. Shizzy
February 11th, 2008, 12:39
You obviously do not know the difference between a .ptf theme, and a hacked .rco theme...

LilSwish722
February 11th, 2008, 21:10
Oh. I didn't see anything about hacked RCOs. I know the difference. Well, if this is for RCOs then, good work. May make it easier.