PDA

View Full Version : Geografika released! - Learn Geography on Your DS

wraggster
February 10th, 2008, 10:34
News/release from MorganDS: (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4229&forum=9)

I am proud to announce the release of Geografika v1.0.

Features:
-300 questions over: locations of cities, countries, monuments, and physical features; capitals; landlocked countries; borders; areas; and maps.
-Adventure mode: travel to 15 cities around the world where each quiz gets more difficult.
-Quiz mode: 3 difficulties of 20 question random quizzes.
-Library: view photos and information on places and countries around the world. Also includes a fully scrollable simplified world map.
-Save system to save your progress.

Controls:
-Touchscreen- navigate menus, select answer
-A- select menu option
-B- go back to previous menu
-L/R- change text color

Other info:
In adventure mode, the goal is to progress from city to city. In order to get to the next city, score at least a B on the quiz. If you score an A, you will unlock more places and countries in the library. Progress is automatically saved after each quiz.

Geografika will soon be available on my site, as well as the readme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

turnerl
February 11th, 2008, 20:27
this looks fantastic thanks !

Jan-H
February 12th, 2008, 13:50
Yeah, works fine!

Pills6969
February 12th, 2008, 15:12
wow this is awsome :)

devi
April 6th, 2008, 14:15
right... I have just checked your game. it works fine and it is a great idea. Have you got the japanese version Geography DS by IE.
Once on the internet there was a game which was asking to locate places. and the error you would get in miles ...wait I am going to send you the link, it will be easier like this.