PDA

View Full Version : THIS is how much Xbox 360 MEANS to people!

Triv1um
February 11th, 2008, 12:37
Via Xboxer.tv (http://xboxer.tv/2008/02/this_is_how_much_xbox_360_mean.html)

The poor, poor child. This boy's EVIL PARENTS gave him an Xbox 360 for Christmas. Only, on the day, they took the console out of the box and replaced it with clothes - as punishment for him sneaking a look at his presents before Christmas.

They then took things a little bit too far. It's funny for the first few seconds, then you start willing them to tell him it's OK. But they don't.

VhO-OE931D4

See psychological scars and a hatred of humanity form before your very eyes! The comments on YouTube are not for the weak of heart, either. Devastating, emotional viewing. Sadly, it was uploaded too late to make this year's BAFTA nominations.

AngelicLiver
February 11th, 2008, 12:43
>:'(

That was just horrible, bloody evil parents! I really can't understand why someone would even do that, especially to someone that young and impressionable. Poor little sod.

Triv1um
February 11th, 2008, 12:48
Too be honest, i found it hillarious. Haha.

beetroot bertie
February 11th, 2008, 13:01
So cruel. I feel for the kid. He'll never trust his parents again. He should bide his time and wait until they need to be put in a care home and then give them a box.

I wonder if anyone bought him one.

@triv1um: RIP your DC. :( Didn't last you too long.

Triv1um
February 11th, 2008, 13:19
@triv1um: RIP your DC. :( Didn't last you too long.

Haha, indeed. 5 days.

Should be getting a new one tonight.

BrooksyX
February 11th, 2008, 15:04
Wow that was a little mean. The whole time I expect the parents to pull the xbox out of the closet. Its a little obvious the parents are pulling one on the kid, no one is that mean especially on christmas.

Triv1um
February 11th, 2008, 22:35
Wow that was a little mean. The whole time I expect the parents to pull the xbox out of the closet. Its a little obvious the parents are pulling one on the kid, no one is that mean especially on christmas.

I hope they didnt, that would just ruin the fun.

Eviltaco64
February 12th, 2008, 02:42
If they dont actually have a 360, then they are absolute dicks.

But, of course, they probably do.

Also, Trivium, good luck on the new Dreamcast. If you need any help with the new one, PM me. I must also say I'm sorry about the F1 fuse tip, I couldve sworn that was what was wrong with your Dreamcast.

wolfpack
February 12th, 2008, 03:16
my dad still has his dreamcast, but i never used it for homebrew, just its normal games

plus i dont have a cd padding program so i dont want to wreck the lens from it reading the disc in search of files without the padding

Eviltaco64
February 12th, 2008, 03:22
my dad still has his dreamcast, but i never used it for homebrew, just its normal games

plus i dont have a cd padding program so i dont want to wreck the lens from it reading the disc in search of files without the padding

You could just get a second Dreamcast to use for backup games and homebrew. It's probably one of the best things $20 can get you.