PDA

View Full Version : LED Control v0.2 Released

wraggster
February 11th, 2008, 19:03
via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2008/02/11/led-control-v02-released/)

Due to a button configuration conflict with other 3rd party plugins, and that resulting in several requests asking to correct the problem, brk3 has issued a new version of LED Control. All that’s changed is the button combination; now press LEFT Trigger + Volume Down to toggle the PSP LEDs — wifi, power, and memory stick.

FAQ (before you ask) –

Q: This already exists in IRShell!?
A: Yes IRShell is the reason I programmed this, as (if you read above!) I liked this functionality. When 3.90M33 was released IRShell wasn’t compatible, so I missed this feature. IRShell has since being hacked to run on 3.90M33 but it is still nice to have this functionality in the normal XMB.

Q: Can you change the LED’s to <insert color>?
A: No.

Q: Can you make it compatible with <insert firmware>?
A: It should be compatible with all custom firmwares. If you are certain you are not making some stupid mistake, please email me you’re current configuration and I’ll do my best to see what the problem is.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

newb_fo_life
February 12th, 2008, 20:23
I've read this atleast 15,000 times and dont get it,i think ill just throw it onto my psp

ty anyway

LilSwish722
February 12th, 2008, 20:45
Yea. I don't get it either. What is this for? Is it just to turn on and off the LEDs when you want.

h4rm337
February 13th, 2008, 02:30
used this on my cousins PSP to mess around with him thanks a lot