PDA

View Full Version : Strong 360 sales help Devil May Cry 4 debut at No.

Shrygue
February 12th, 2008, 18:27
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=32972)

The latest title in the former Sony exclusive franchise Devil May Cry has debuted in the UK's All Formats charts at number one, with the lion's share of sales on the Xbox 360.

Sixty one per cent of sales were on the Microsoft console, with the rest on Sony's PlayStation 3 and PC. The game is number one in the All Formats charts but also the individual format charts as well.

Sega's success with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games continues as the release of the DS version sees sales jump 85 per cent as it climbs to number two, while Propaganda Games scores an impressive debut at number three with the latest in the Turok series.

Previous number one Burnout Paradise is pushed to number four, with Wii Play at number five.

A Wii release to accompany the PC and PS2 versions of Oxygen's PDC World Championship Darts 08 helps it break into the top ten at six, while Activision's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is at seven.

Dr Kawashima's Brain Training is at eight this week, with Sega's new IP The Club debuting in the top ten at nine, just ahead of FIFA 08 at ten.

Other new releases in the top forty this week include Eidos' Conflict: Denied Ops at 11 and DS title Professor Kageyama's Maths Training at 16.

JKKDARK
February 22nd, 2008, 19:29
Read it Konami. Releasing it on Xbox 360 was a fantastic idea, it's selling really well :D

Dr._Zoidberg
February 23rd, 2008, 11:37
Desperate for a little 360 MGS4 action JKKDARK?

JKKDARK
February 23rd, 2008, 14:02
Desperate for a little 360 MGS4 action JKKDARK?
If they release MGS4 on Xbox 360, it will send the PS3 to the oven :D

Eviltaco64
February 23rd, 2008, 16:19
Meh, PS3 still has the Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid Series locked up...of course, I could be told otherwise.

Shadowblind
February 23rd, 2008, 18:22
Personally I didn't like DMC4 near as much as God of War 2, but thats just me. Overall it was still a fun game and deserves to be on BOTH PS3 and 360, not just a 360 exclusive or a PS3 exclusive.