PDA

View Full Version : History of yourself

ninja9393
February 13th, 2008, 04:14
Write a Short history of yourself

My real name is Logan. I was born and raised in California, I lived in So. Cal til i was 6 then i moved to Northern Cal till i was 9 then back to so cal until I was 13 and I moved to Texas. I am currently in High School. I do't really have a set out religon either. I have always been intrested in video games and computers and i got that from my dad and my dream is to either become a graphics designer or a Movie Producer. And my B-Day is August 27, and ummm.... metroid and tacos kicks ass!

Napalm-Death
February 13th, 2008, 04:19
My real name is Vin, I'm 19 and I have been living in New York ever since I was born. I became interested in games when my parents gave me an SNES and SFII for my 4th birthday. Skip to the present now, I dropped out of High School last June after repeating the 12th grade twice (due to constant cutting), and now I'm a freshman at a college downtown.

I'm majoring in Digital Media Arts, so I hope to go somewhere with that and meet a girl that I can fall in love with along the way. My birthday is December 29th.

ICE
February 13th, 2008, 05:09
My name is shane, im 18 as of sept. 23 and I live in knoxville tn. Im in my last year of high school even though I had enough credits to graduate last year.. Not sure why to be honest.. My day consists of blarring music in my room, school/teaching my sister and either hanging out with somebody or going to a game or practice for the basketball team I coach with a friend. Any time in between seems to always go into the site I run.

I really dont have much time for gaming anymore but I still stay on top of things as best I can.

ExcruciationX
February 13th, 2008, 09:44
I've kept my life under wraps long enough. :)

My name's Andrew. I was born in Seattle Washington and live there currently (I do actually know a few people that work for Microsoft). I played my cousin's SNES at age four and couldn't put it down. I started writing BASIC at age ten and I finished a mini operating system at age eleven. I attended a private school until the six grade, and now I'm homeschooled (10th grade).

mesosade
February 13th, 2008, 11:34
I've kept my life under wraps long enough. :)

My name's Andrew. I was born in Seattle Washington and live there currently (I do actually know a few people that work for Microsoft). I played my cousin's SNES at age four and couldn't put it down. I started writing BASIC at age ten and I finished a mini operating system at age eleven. I attended a private school until the six grade, and now I'm homeschooled (10th grade).

:eek: Lies! I've Seen his hand! It's Not NORMAL.

ExcruciationX
February 13th, 2008, 17:11
:eek: Lies! I've Seen his hand! It's Not NORMAL.
Any Moderator or Administrator will tell you that's the truth. Ask Kaiser.

quzar
February 13th, 2008, 17:19

I don't see why would would say that. I would never agree that anyone at age 11 wrote an OS, unless it was an OS by their own notion of what one is made of.

Triv1um
February 13th, 2008, 18:43
Erm.. My name is Rich, im 15 years old. The first console i played was a jaguar when i was VERY young.
Ive been playing the drums for a few years now, recently taken up shooting.
Im into heavy metal music, and i like really big hams.

mesosade
February 13th, 2008, 18:49

You can't fool me with your reverse psycology propaganda! :eek:

ExcruciationX
February 13th, 2008, 20:44
I don't see why would would say that. I would never agree that anyone at age 11 wrote an OS, unless it was an OS by their own notion of what one is made of.
I meant that I live in Seattle.

The OS was stupid. I stole code from scripts already on the machine. It could create/delete a blank file and that's really it.

quzar
February 13th, 2008, 20:50
I meant that I live in Seattle.

The OS was stupid. I stole code from scripts already on the machine. It could create/delete a blank file and that's really it.

So, a file manager? ;)

DarthPaul
February 14th, 2008, 17:35
My name is John Paul, I love bacon and italian sausages' sandwich.

ExcruciationX
February 15th, 2008, 03:46
Yeah, file manager.

nomi
February 15th, 2008, 16:19
My name is Nauman, I was born in Karachi, Pakistan and am still here. My age is 15.

mike_jmg
February 16th, 2008, 08:09
well
my real name is Miguel, I'm 24, I live in San Luis Potosi, Mexico, I'm a Chemical Engineer, graduated last year from College, my first console was the nes when I was six (I think), I've always liked videogames since then, I just got my first real job as a Chemical Engineer (wich is a pretty shitty one), but is just to built up my resumee

gdf
February 16th, 2008, 22:22
My name is Fraser, I was born in Aberdeen and now live in a village 10 miles south. I was born 19/07/1991 (DD/MM/YYYY) and am still at school, 5th year (I have to leave a year in May).

eddieh4444
February 17th, 2008, 05:48
Where do I begin?.....My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

J/K really though my name is Eddie, I'm a 17 year old and I've lived in Houston, Texas my whole life. I got my first NES from my dad.... he just brought it home for no reason really I was probably 4 years old then. I go to private school but I'm not rich. I plan to move to NYC for college (St. John's) but if I can't get a a scholarship then it's community college for me. I used to box and I'll probably start doing that again in the summer,for now in my spare time I excercise and play video games. I also want to start BJJ but it's really expensive. That's about it.

shadowprophet
February 17th, 2008, 06:54
How does one explain the history of ones life in a single posting.

My real name is Darren lee bray, early in my life I had problems relating to people. I was always a loner because people where too unpredictable, and undependable to rely on. I trusted in myself and only myself. I had no need or want for friends. just enough time to be left to my own thoughs and perceptions of the world around me. I wouldnt so much live through life as study everyone and everything around me, reserving all judgment untill I had completely figured my subjet out.

later in grade school I was thrown in the gifted classes. I thought surely there I would find people like me. people that understood that every action we make has a reaction and must be ploted out perfectly.

no, it was there that I learned that truly I was different for better or for worse. I didnt like the class or the stuck up people that thought they where better then everyone else in school. I asked to be put back into my regualr classes. and my teachers refused. so I simply refused to do any of my home work untill they did. eventualy they caved in and put me back into my regular classes.

it was at that time. I decided I wasnt like the stuck up people in the gifted classes, and yet I wasnt like the other kids either. so I began trying really hard to fit in even though some of the actions I took and things I did didnt make any sence to me.
Eventualy I got the hang of opening up and trusting people enough to socialize with them. in time I learned that its not so hard to trust people. because ultimately win or lose, life is about taking chances. if you never took that first chance. you may have never taken that first step, or spoken that first word.

growth is part natural and part choice.
have you ever see someone with a fake personality? no you havent...

people can be and grow into who ever they choose to be. its only a matter of choice. nature has very little a hand in the choices you make in who you become, that is mans ultimate gift. we can decide who we are and become that person.

and now im rambleing. ultimatley as I think back on my early years this was the most important thing I could say. Never let anyone limate you in any way, mentally, physically, or genetically. you have the choice to become anyone you wish to be.
no matter who that is.

Never let anyone tell you, that you are being fake or not acting like yourself, they dont know you as well as you do. be who you want to be, not what other people want you to be.

always.

eddieh4444
February 17th, 2008, 07:38
How does one explain the history of ones life in a single posting.

My real name is Darren lee bray, early in my life I had problems relating to people. I was always a loner because people where too unpredictable, and undependable to rely on. I trusted in myself and only myself. I had no need or want for friends. just enough time to be left to my own thoughs and perceptions of the world around me. I wouldnt so much live through life as study everyone and everything around me, reserving all judgment untill I had completely figured my subjet out.

later in grade school I was thrown in the gifted classes. I thought surely there I would find people like me. people that understood that every action we make has a reaction and must be ploted out perfectly.

no, it was there that I learned that truly I was different for better or for worse. I didnt like the class or the stuck up people that thought they where better then everyone else in school. I asked to be put back into my regualr classes. and my teachers refused. so I simply refused to do any of my home work untill they did. eventualy they caved in and put me back into my regular classes.

it was at that time. I decided I wasnt like the stuck up people in the gifted classes, and yet I wasnt like the other kids either. so I began trying really hard to fit in even though some of the actions I took and things I did didnt make any sence to me.
Eventualy I got the hang of opening up and trusting people enough to socialize with them. in time I learned that its not so hard to trust people. because ultimately win or lose, life is about taking chances. if you never took that first chance. you may have never taken that first step, or spoken that first word.

growth is part natural and part choice.
have you ever see someone with a fake personality? no you havent...

people can be and grow into who ever they choose to be. its only a matter of choice. nature has very little a hand in the choices you make in who you become, that is mans ultimate gift. we can decide who we are and become that person.

and now im rambleing. ultimatley as I think back on my early years this was the most important thing I could say. Never let anyone limate you in any way, mentally, physically, or genetically. you have the choice to become anyone you wish to be.
no matter who that is.

Never let anyone tell you, that you are being fake or not acting like yourself, they dont know you as well as you do. be who you want to be, not what other people want you to be.

always.

*Starts slow clap then wipes tear from eye*
Seriously though, I like the part at the end.

mike_jmg
February 17th, 2008, 07:54
life is about taking chances. if you never took that first chance. you may have never taken that first step, or spoken that first word.

I'll keep that in mind from now on, seriously this is the best explanation I've seen about life
Thanks

Win or Lose is the way you've chosen to live, but if you never take the risk you'll never win

gdf
February 17th, 2008, 15:23
*Sniff*

Triv1um
February 17th, 2008, 16:25
Lame..

Eviltaco64
February 17th, 2008, 20:43
I guess I'll change the topic from people pretending to cry about Shadowprophet's story (Very good story by the way).

My name is Mike. I'm 14 years of age and am currently in the 10th Grade.
I've played video games as long as I have remembered as I have older brothers and sisters who had the NES, Genesis (Megadrive), and SNES. I used to live in South Hampton, PA, US, until I moved to Blandon, PA in 1998 at the age of 5.
I got into taking apart (and practically destroying trying to fix) old Pentium 75 MHz Dells at 7. Since then, I have learned a lot about fixing/modding Computers.
I got interested in emulators at 7 when I saw one of my siblings playing Mario 3 on NEStron! for Windows 98. I got interested in console homebrew at 11 when I saw a picture of Mario World running on PSP, followed by hearing about a Genesis Emulator for Dreamcast.
I also hate being belittled.

That's all I feel I should say.

Cheers,
-Eviltaco64 Expansion Pack.

JKKDARK
February 22nd, 2008, 20:09
My name is JKKDARK. I was a normal person until I found Glam Metal, so my image and lifestyle changed. Also I enjoy these forums, maybe someday we'll meet in real life :)

the_eternal_dark
February 22nd, 2008, 21:26
My name is James. I'm 22. I was born in middle TN. My family is from Iceland. I recently joined the US Navy and went into the advanced electronics and computers field. I am also pursuing my degree in computer and electrical engineering.

Early in my life I was an athlete. From age 5 to 16 I played football, baseball, wrestling, soccer, etc. That was until I shattered my ankle during a football game. I took to learning about the workings of computers during my freshman year of high school. Before, I used computers for a little school work and some basic flash gaming, but got really interested when I saw a friend's custom computer build. Since then I've been hooked, playing games, writing small shitty programs in C and perl, and generally just f*cking around. I have moved to Linux and haven't looked back. I picked up playing bass and eventually stopped playing sports after my ankle injury.

During the late years of high school, my father got really heavy into drug use (heroin) and had really bad run-ins with the police, which usually ended up with me bailing him out. During my senior year, the dumb bastard robbed a bank and wanted me to help him move away. Needless to say, I received a good sum of money from the FBI and he was locked away in prison for a while (still is actually).

After high school, I decided to go to ITT to pursue a degree in programming and electrical engineering, but felt as if I was wasting time. So I did the next logical thing, let the Navy train me, pay me, and send me to school. I'm going to be finishing my degree in two more semesters, and I won't have to pay a dime for it.

That's it. I don't have much more interesting than that.

JKKDARK, I'll take you up on that. I'll buy the drinks.

ExcruciationX
February 23rd, 2008, 00:49
My name is JKKDARK. I was a normal person until I found Glam Metal, so my image and lifestyle changed. Also I enjoy these forums, maybe someday we'll meet in real life :)
I doubt you were ever normal. :p

BrooksyX
February 23rd, 2008, 07:20
My name is Mason, I was born in Portland, OR. I lived in Vancouver, WA for most of my life( just north of portland, or) . I lived in seattle, wa between the ages of 3 and 5. I am currently a senior in Highschool and turn 18 on March 9th. My bought parents me and my brothers a Snes for christmas when I was in the second grade and it was love at first sight. Been gaming ever since. Family got a new computer in 2000 and it lead to computers being my favorite hobby. I am always building, upgrading, or messing with computers in one way or another. I plan to go to college next year and get a degree in computer sciences. I also played 4 years of Highschool Football. I work at Sears and I hate it. Thats my life story.

gdf
February 23rd, 2008, 21:51
turn 18 on March 9th

Lol, I remember your birthday last year :thumbup:

Malksta
February 26th, 2008, 06:49
I doubt you were ever normal. :p

Come on now, no need to be rude.

ExcruciationX
February 26th, 2008, 16:27
Come on now, no need to be rude.
I was joking. I would doubt anyone would take something like that seriously, especially on a forum.

How have you been? Have you read The 300,000th DCEmu Forum Member Celebration South Park Episode script yet?

acn010
February 26th, 2008, 17:01
My name is Frank David Castillo Bejarano del Albornoz.
I'm twenty years old living in New York.
lol..... and that is me... I guess
>.> <.< >.>

JKKDARK
February 26th, 2008, 17:20
Frank David Castillo Bejarano del Albornoz

What a long name! :eek:

acn010
February 26th, 2008, 17:27
yuppers..... just call me Frank or David... either both, or better yet acn010